nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

over on all europa league games

i think this is my first thread. first, unlike champion league, all teams here, except liege n benfica, has nothing to play for the rest of the season besides europe spot on league table. these games are their do-or-die title game of the season so far.

- liverpool v benfica. i like this the most. i only need liverpool to score first. the second any teams play attacking football at anfield is the second they fall to rafa trap, especially in europe competition.

- wolfsburg - fulham. fulham wont be able to hold off wolfsburg offense, the last time they had clean sheet on away europe games is early season when they face vetra. likewise, wolfsburg wont be satisfied with 1-0, they have better attacking options after all

- atletico - valencia. i dont think i need to say anything bout this. just look at their strikers n what happened at first leg after 0-0 first half

- liege - hamburg. i like this the least. liege will have problem in scoring the goals. the only stats lure me is hamburg has lost last 5 away games n the last time they visit belgium (anderlecht), they have goal thriller

AssAn
    AssAn's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this, but my only comment: Liège also has nothing to play for in the Belgian league. They played with their B-squad this weekend, so their top-players will be well-rested.
    BOL

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

my bad. thanks for the info, that's why i see their league table is strange, only 4 teams. but, strange belgian football league, so many extra matches just to decide who get europe spot

menang8
    menang8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't play! It's safe!