shantystar
    shantystar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 117

arsenal win .

Steaua Bucharest Arsenal
    Steaua is playing very bad at the moment and there are many injuries in the team...Everyone expects Arsenal to win and i think it is very probable because the english side is on the wave at the moment and they have very talented player and few injuries in the squad...Steaua's chances are very low..There is a conflict between the owner and the fans and this can only do harm to the team...I think Arsenal won't force today but even so Steaua have little chance...

Even if i'm a Steaua fan i bet on Arsenal with full confidence and only a miracle can bring points in the Romanian side...GOOD LUCK

Pick : 2
    Odds : 1.60
    Stake : 10 / 10
    Bookmaker : Gamebookers
    Date : 2007-10-02

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Arsenal should have no problems. They are a little banged up at the moment (Hleb, Abedayor and Flamini, though it's possible Hleb will play) but Bucharest are also missing some starters. I've never seen Bucharest play, but Arsenal are on a roll right now. Arsenal's depth is very good, alot better than Bucharest. Aresanl should have no problems winning this by at least 1 goal, even with the Injuries, but I can see them win by at least 2-0