Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Mexico Primera Divison - Guadalajara

Why are Guadalajara Chivas not bigger favorites against America De Mexico? They have excellent stats at home and America De Mexico doesn't look so good. Anyone with good info on this league?

Tommy_de1st
    Damn, she's hot
    Tommy_de1st's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7897

Its hard to find some who know such a thing
    Stats are just a half of success

dlew2k
    Update your status
    dlew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

Because this is the biggest Rivalry you will ever see in Mejico. Good or bad, both teams come to play.

Barroco
    El Nacional Moneyline
    Barroco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

recently even in their poorest state america has been able top clubs, they eliminated flamengo in brazil in the copa libertadores two years ago, and have dominated the mexico city derby vs cruz azul.

america knows how to win classicos.

america is the club i support and i would only bet the over to be safe, they both score goals.

Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

This was a tight game, just as I suspected. America had a very unlucky night. Chivas takes it one to zero.

Barroco
    El Nacional Moneyline
    Barroco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

i knew chivas was going to win, but i bet with my heart and lost, america had more chances than chivas except they came against mexicos best goalkeeper.

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Yeah, Guadalajara goalkeeper was awesome in that game. I remember two amazing saves, stuff PL and La Liga keepers wouldn't take. But I feel Guadalajara should have had a penalty when that pass was coming into the penalty area and the America player pretty much layed himself ontop of the Guadalajara player. Pretty bad ending to the game though, kick to the groin and a fight almost broke out.

Something interesting with this game is neither team started to relax like you can see in PL and La Liga, they both keep playing to the final whistle. Now that's what you call commitment, and actually caring. Loved it.