ferndog
    ferndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

Soccer Help

Is there a faster way to find how a team does after a certain situation? For example if i wanted to find out how Arsenal did after scoring 5 goals in a game. Or after a tie how does a team perform the next game for example. Right now i have to look at their past schedule and look at all the games to find that out. Is there a query program or software that can do that or what would you suggest? thanks

icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I'm not sure I've come across what you are looking for. I do alot of my capping through ESPN Soccernet. I find that to be one of the best soccer websites around. Coverage of all leagues, divisions, cup competitions, etc... Scores, summaries, rosters, previews, injuries, starting 11, etc.... I also check out the teams web pages to get specific information on a specific team. And of course, the best form of handicapping soccer is to watch the games themselves.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You can't cap soccer with past stats. Teams change rosters from year to year and also within the season. Some coaches rotate their lineups depending on the competition. Some times teams play two legged games where the outcome of the first game will influence the way the team plays the return match. How do you factor missing players, or bad weather?

Best way is to watch as many games as possible and read the pregame news for each individual game. I particularly look for missing strikers or missing goalies and defenders if I want to play over/under.

Take an example for today. When I saw the starting line up of Man Utd today for the game against Coventry I didn't bet for them. Coventry won with odds 10 to 1!

However, when I saw Chelsea's line up today with Hull I bet for them with odds of 3 to 2 and they won 4-0.

ferndog
    ferndog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1731

I know what you mean pavyracer. I won't take big favs straight. If i do take them i will parlay. There is just no value. I know there are teams that will perform a certain way after a L or W and i am just trying to find value in those plays. gl

agenbola
    agenbola's Avatar Become A Pro!

click this forum:http://www.jokermerah.com/
    see under top..
    SOCCER PREDICTA MACHINE

maybe can help u.