icemantbi
    icemantbi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

EPL picks for Sept. 22 and 23

Here are my pics this week for the EPL (all line from Pinny):

Arsenal -2 OR -1.5 and -2
    Derby

Arsenal has started of strongly in the EPL so far, with a 4-0-1 record. Their strong showing last weekend against Totenham and their strong performance in their opening CL game beating a decent Sevilla team 3-0 is proof enough that they should have absolutely no problems dispatching Derby this weekend. Unless Arsenal doesn't take this game seriously and beat themselves, this should be a blowout for Arsenal.
    PICK: Arsenal at -2 or -1.5 and -2.

Liverpool
    Birmingham +1.5 and +2

This is my darkhorse pick for plus money. Liverpool have been somewhat struggling lately, drawing to Portsmouth and playing poorly against Porto, a game which they drew 1-1 but should have lost. Add to the mix that Alonso and Agger are ruled out, and you have a situation where getting goals may be problematic. Birmingham have played well against superior competition, surprising Chelsea in the opening weekend of the EPL, losing only 3-2. I can see Birmingham holding Liverpool to a single goal.
    PICK: Birmingham +1.5 and +2

Manchester City -PK
    Fulham

Manchester City has surprised many EPL watchers so far, being second in the EPL. I have been impressed thus far with City, and their record shows. Their only 2 losses came against Arsenal and Villa. Take City at a pick, the worst I can see happening is a draw.
    PICK: Manchester City

Manchester United -0.5
    Chelsea

Chelsea is in turmoil right now, they just lost Mourhino, plus the injuries to Drogba and Lampard. There is too much turbulence within Chelsea right now to consider them any threat to United. United meanwhile are finally resembling the Champions of last year, with big wins against Sporting Lisbon in the CL and Everton last weekend. Add to the fact they are playing Chelsea at home, and I see a nice United victory here.
    PICK: Manchester United -0.5

So far, those are my pics. I may post more tomorrow covering Sunday's games.

icemantbi

Quote Originally Posted by jonmic View Post
    go arsenal
    Arsenal is going to be my heavy play tomorrow. I've had an absolutely brutal week in football. Hope the Arse can put me on the winning track tomorrow.

agenbola
    agenbola's Avatar Become A Pro!

My Prediction @HT..

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

1 - 1
    H.Time

Middlesbrough -vs- Sunderland
    hdp 0-0.5 1.020 -1.110
    0/u 3-3.5 -1.040 -1.060
    PIcK OVER

2 - 0
    H.Time

Arsenal -vs- Derby County
    hdp 1-1.5 1.140 -1.250
    o/u 3.5-4 -1.050 -1.050
    PICK OVER

agenbola
    agenbola's Avatar Become A Pro!

ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE

0 - 0
    1H 12'

Fulham -vs- Manchester City
    HDP 0.0 -1.080 -1.000
    PICK FULHAM

icemantbi

Well, this was a great weekend for me! 3-0-1. I was right on about Chelsea, they were brutal today.