JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Carl Zeiss Jena (4 unit play)

This team has been on fire, I made a thread talking about them last time. I'm basically using the units I won on them the last 2 games for this home match ML. They are facing a tough team that has beat them before, but with their form I'm confident...

Anyone got more info? I hate going big on lower leagues unless I'm absolutely sure, but this team has been a good to me.

GL.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

http://www.im-paradies-ist-noch-platz.de/

If you don't speak Deutsch - translate with Google Translator - let us know what you come up with.

SRBI

Here's what I got so far:

The series could not be more different. While our team currently has a run, none lost their last seven games and was able to win six times, the starting position of the OFC during the last few weeks has deteriorated significantly. While our team currently has a barrel, none lost their last seven games and won six times this, weeks ago, the starting position of the OFC during the last deteriorated significantly.

Last jumped out four times in a row, not a victory, not only since the surprising home defeat against Unterhaching 1:3 Some have even in the narrower context of Hesselink already written off the rise. Jenas Trainer René van Eck does not see it this way: "For Offenbach is on Wednesday the last chance to play up to their season and will aim to achieve advancement."

Not with the game again by Pau Gasol after hamstring will be. Stefan Kuehne are fears that he had hurt himself harder in Bremen, by an MRI fortunately not been confirmed. fortunately been Stefan Kuehne are fears that he had hurt himself harder in Bremen, not confirmed by MRI at. Only one current investigation but information about the type of meniscal injury and the length indicate the mandatory break. Defender Quido Lanzaat is locked after the fifth yellow card, his representative Tim Wuttke René van Eck has already been set. Timo Nagy returns from suspension to back the team.

The upward trend of FC Carl Zeiss begins in the pre-sale figures put down. After all 4500 tickets have been sold already, so with a number of viewers between seven and eight thousand can be expected. The team would have earned in any case, that the successes of recent weeks in terms of Fanzuspruch would still rewarded more. Team captain Carsten Nulle: "With a performance as in the second half against Bremen we are in a position to win tomorrow's game."
    Looks like they are not missing anyone important and feel confident about taking the win today.
    Last edited by SRBI; 03-31-10 at 10:44 AM.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

I was looking at this play today aswell but I laid off because I caught a bad vibe

SRBI

Looks too good to be true, and it probably is - good luck.

SRBI

Sharp money just hit CZ Jena.

SRBI

Take Jena - I'm on them already at +101 - line I'm seeing right now is -110 - so its moving.

Man this line is bouncing around like crazy in Asia - I'm on Jena anyway FWIW - dont see them losing today.

Might drop a tiny bit on the draw just in case, but doubt that.
    Last edited by SRBI; 03-31-10 at 11:22 AM.

SRBI

Line closed out weird - probably will end in a draw

Sportslover
    Sportslover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

I got Carl Zeiss Jena -0.5 at +112, posted the play in my thread. Fairly confident in this play, Jena in super form, Offenbach struggling, Jena also has 2 games in hand and has a very good shot at promotion so they'll be really determined to keep winning.