I watched the highlight from lyon-bordeaux (we had bayern/man utd on tv here) and was thinking a bit about a possible semifinal.

Lyon is like qualified IMO, and I don't see Bordeaux defeating them by 2. Also, I really loved bayern today, even they didnt have Robben. The dutch will play in the second leg, so will Bastian Schweinsteiger an essential midfielder in their team.
I didnt like Man Utd at all today, and I know they need only 1-0 to go through, but Bayern will be stronger for sure, while Utd needs to play something else.

Now, Man Utd is expert in eliminating naive teams : AS Roma (at that 7-1, that famous match....in the first leg, roma missed like 8 huge chances and only won 2-1), Porto last year, Milan in last 16 this year, Arsenal (oh arsenal, last year in semifinals i think) and the list can go on. Bayern has the potential to be such a team, but i really don't know who will go through here.

However, Lyon is not at all a naive team, and I like them to reach the final against eighter Utd and Bayern...(maybe it's late and my brain isn't working too well, but i doubt that....

What do you think ?