MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

The best book for a US player (soccer)

. Bookmaker? 5 Dimes?

GatorTD
    GatorTD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

It's not there or anywhere close as far as lines and games go, but I actually do my soccer betting at Bodog. Their customer service has just been amazing every single time I've been in touch with them and it keeps me at their book. I am not a high roller at all, so it's not preferetial treatment because of a big deposit or bankroll. I'd be willing to bet alot of people here deposit more at one time than my total deposits and winnings overall.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3445

the best books for US soccer are BetPhoenix/WagerCheif or BetUS

i have written a thread about this already in this forum...

i have had an account everywhere.. and if you want anything close to a euro shop the above is where it is at as far as lines go..

badbyzdmx
    badbyzdmx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I would have to exclude betus from my list. Although I am currently using them, because that's where my funds are I've noticed some shady shit as far as my limits go. They hav reduced my limits on soccer ML plays to a max of 300. My friend has an account with them and he does not wager on soccer I had him check the limits on the same games at te same time and his limits were 1500. I've been really kicking their butt as of late and they have put a limit on my bets which is bs