GatorTD
    GatorTD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

03/23 EPL Wolves/West Ham

I'll run with Lakerboy's theme and try to get some centralized thoughts on the lone EPL match tomorrow.

The line has wolves +.5 which I think could be great value for a draw match. Wolves have been on good form and drew with Aston Villa Sunday. West Ham has been crappy on form lately but they have faced the top 3 clubs In the last 4 matches.

Thoughts?

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

These days taking an over in the EPL seems to be a good bet. Though West Ham can't score and i wouldn't want to rely on Wolves to score. Tough match, the draw and under seems likely.
    Last edited by Ace_of_Spades; 03-22-10 at 11:48 PM.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would swerve the game, but if anyone wants to put money on it, I'd tell them to back the Hammers. They are half decent at home and will be looking to get wins over the teams around them to keep them in the Premiership. Out of their last five home games, the Hammers have won 3, drawn 1 and lost 1.

Also, overs could be a good bet too, since 60% of West Ham's games have gone over 2.5 goals.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post
    I would swerve the game, but if anyone wants to put money on it, I'd tell them to back the Hammers. They are half decent at home and will be looking to get wins over the teams around them to keep them in the Premiership. Out of their last five home games, the Hammers have won 3, drawn 1 and lost 1.

Also, overs could be a good bet too, since 60% of West Ham's games have gone over 2.5 goals.
    agree with SoV, one to stay clear of, Wolves and west ham could both do with the point, draw would not surprise me,

GatorTD

I would tend to agree. Both clubs are battling being relegated and a point to either club has to feel like a necessity. Plus Zola could be out of a job quickly unless he gets results so I don't know how willing he would be to unleash the dogs (or poodles) and risk dropping everything.

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Lean to the Hammers...Zola's on a two game leash and their next game is home to Stoke which is more likely to end in a draw. Considering their run in, this may be their best shot at all 3pts and a chance to do the double over the Wolves (their only away win). Plus, they rested some players against the Gunners so they should have some fresh legs. Wolves were quality at Villa Park, but that was a local derby so there could be a bit of a letdown, although that's tough to argue since this is potentially a 6 pointer and Wolves may feel a little insulted over West Ham 'sitting' players for this one. Can see this ending 2-1 Hammers or 2-2. Maybe those 30,000 clap banners they're giving away to fans will help give the Hammer's the edge! lol.

tigerbalm13
    tigerbalm13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeh, draw looks good. Hard to pick overs and unders though.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Playing Draw/Over , have a strong lean on both teams scoring at least 1

Draw (+260) 78>202
    Over 2.5 (-101) 202>200

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

I'm leaving this well alone, i think there are better games out there. Wolves have shown themselves to be very solid at time and west ham look like they want to give up at times

datrugal
    datrugal's Avatar Become A Pro!

would go with a westham win in this game. zola shld be able to motivate them for the match

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by SoV View Post

I am with sov on this one too Hammers should be in good form at home versus a wolves team that has played way over there heads

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Small play Wolverhampton +0.5 for me.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pass.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

My line is westham -0.5 so not realyl gonna play this game

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

From a relegation battle perspective this has to be a West Ham win. I know Wolves have had good form, but West Ham are strong at home and very desperate for a win, not a draw. They lost 3 games, those were all top 3 teams, if they lose in this spot then they really deserve to be relegated.

GatorTD

West Ham prove why they are West Ham and I prove why I shouldnt second guess myself.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

yup i thought wolves all day and then only played over 2.5

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    yup i thought wolves all day and then only played over 2.5
    It happens that way so often.

SoV
    "Why always me"