Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Bulgaria 23-25/03

Just one game for tomorrow.More to come later cause the League is in very fragile situation due to the last suspended CSKA Sofia game.

Loko Plovdiv - Svoge (March 23) - i like the over very much, any other odds are not worth it. Svoge are 99 % out of the league while Loko is fighting for survival. Svoge have some high scoring games they could score anytime, i expect big win for Lokomotive 3-1 4-1 is very probable.
    The over 2.5 goals is priced high around EV in most of the books.

Slainte

54-th minute and it is already 3-0

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

wow, congrats! new to this subforum. seems like you know a lot about bulgaria football. always nice to have guy like you, just make it worth to tail

pokerpro44
    Update your status
    pokerpro44's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 726

great call on the over.

Slainte

For today i don't like very much the games but still there is something to bet on.

Chernomoretz - Loko Mezdra - The host Chernomoretz had a great start with the bulgarian legend Balakov as coach and great new sponsor, they had even ambitions for euro cups in the autumn. But now they suffer 9 games streak without win. Mezdra played good soccer lately but imo they are very overrated. The perfect set up fo Chernomoretz to wash away the shame. Take in consideration the last mutual game finished 0-5 for Chernomoretz.

Current Best odds: Chernomoretz @ 1.78 (Betfair) Medium bet

Slainte

Chernomoretz won 3-0 FT

RoagBettor
    RoagBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 297

Thanks for the play, I took the over 2.5 and it cashed with that 89th minute goal.