Frosinone Avellino
Asian Handicap Line 0 : 0.5

Avellino slowly is going to a normality after having start this season without coach and with few players with a little of experience. In spite of this problems Irpini played against two good teams, Treviso and Mantova losing both time but playing a good football. In both cases they lost only with a goal difference and after fight matches. They lost their best players in the attack line and this is their most problem at the moment, in fact they didn’t score a goal.

Frosinone this year seems to be more confident in their possibility and they can play a good season, in fact this year they bought some good and experienced players for this category. I expect an interesting match here but I don’t think that Avellino will lose another match so I want to try an 2(0:+0.5) here.

Avellino (4-2-3-1) Aldegani - Diliso, Moresi, Mengoni, De Angelis - Anastasi, Di Cecco - Stella, Quadri, Sullo - Ascenzi

Frosinone (4-2-3-1) Sicignano - Bognar, Pagani, Ischia, Bocchetti - Amerini, Perra - Pecchia, Lodi, Cariello - Evacuo

Pick : 2(0:0.5)
Odds : 2.10
Stake : 6 / 10
Bookmaker : Pinnacle
Date : 2007-09-09