rfr3sh premier leauge leans

Leans:

Villa -1.25
    Bolton +1 (small)
    Hull +0.25
    Sunderland -0.25

Will see if i have any other leans in the morning

edit: arsenal -2
    Last edited by rfr3sh; 03-20-10 at 03:18 AM.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I like the Hull lean I even think Hull can win this game simply because of desperation. Pompey just got the official bad news that they were deducted 9 points recently, and Hull need a win more than a tie here.

I think we might see the best value upset in Blackburn v. Chelsea. Blackburn are strong at home and are on a good run, Chelsea are low in morale after that Inter loss. I like the tie here, but I think 7.0 odds for a win might be worth the risk or +1 at least.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Between burnley and wigan..I like the under..but i dont play totals so laying off that
    Also cant decide on a side wigan ml or burnley +0.5..with the fact that wigan has 1 point away from home all year makes me really not want to play this .. however it isnt a shock if wigan puts up no goals..so im laying off this one

John: I havent look at sunday yet but I dont think chelsea will lose tomorrow

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Arsenal looks strong , bet on -2 .

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    Between burnley and wigan..I like the under..but i dont play totals so laying off that
    Also cant decide on a side wigan ml or burnley +0.5..with the fact that wigan has 1 point away from home all year makes me really not want to play this .. however it isnt a shock if wigan puts up no goals..so im laying off this one

John: I havent look at sunday yet but I dont think chelsea will lose tomorrow
    you're right, I'm staying away and concentrating on other games, I'll post my thread soon so you can see my picks.

gl

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

thanks, I've been finding a lot of edges in the last few premier league games 4-0..so maybe fade me tomorrow

waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

I love Arsenal today. Also was thinking of taking Stoke City or the under 2.5. Seems like money?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

im pissed about villa..not because I lost but cuz thats my team and we dont ened to be dropping points!!