West Bromwich Albion Barnsley
Asian Handicap Line -1 : +1

West Brom face Barnsley at home on Saturday keen to kick start their season after a very slow start and I see no reason why they can't do this here.

West Brom are one of the promotion favourites and they have got a very good squad of players of which to choose from. For this game they will be able to call upon Brunt for the first time after he signed for the club from sheff wed for 3m and also have Miller, Morrison and Koren available. So they are almost at full strength. Their home form is usually very good and solid and when they come up against teams of the quality, or shall I say lack of quality, like Barnsley, they should really be beating these types of teams. Like I said, I like their options in the squad and I think they also have goals in them.

Barnsley are so poor defensivly it's unreal. They always concede goals as I stated they do last weekend, they are my favourite over team and last weekend, they didn't dissapoint and made hard work of it against Plymouth after going 3-0 up and ended up with a battling 3-2 win. They usually just have to outscore the opposition and I really don't see that happening for this game. West Brom are no mugs so it is going to be a tough test for them,

I just can't look past West Brom with the -1AH here,

Good Luck!

Pick : WBA
Odds : 1.96
Stake : 7 / 10
Bookmaker : 10bet
Date : 2007-09-01