4-0 Blaugrana. Way too easy.

danvan3000
    danvan3000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

Very good day for barca backers!!

fuglyboy86hi
    fuglyboy86hi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

everythign went smooth, -2, over2.5 and barca to score first !

lovekamina
    lovekamina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Quote Originally Posted by zlate22 View Post
    barsa win tonight 4:0
    i will report that to the betting comision!!!!

Giuvara
    Giuvara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3033

Quote Originally Posted by Giuvara View Post
    It was a bad tuesday night yesterday in CL, but today Barcelona i don't think will have any sort of problems with Stuttgart.They have their confidence back after 3-0 with Valencia and they have quality, opposed to the Germans which i don't particularly fancy especially in defense.Their new coach, Christian Gross get them back to winning ways while Cacau shows some great form,but this is not enough for them to qualify from Nou Camp.I would stay away though from the handicap because it is very risky in this competition.Stuttgart has to attack and I'll go with over 2.5, over 3,5 for a small stake and even Messi anytime scorer as he is in top shape and Delpierre is no match for him.

Guess i overestimated Stuttgart, a crappy team unlike the cars from their city. My bets were winners though i could of made better profit with some handicap betting.

Giuvara
    Giuvara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3033

Quote Originally Posted by Giuvara View Post
    It was a bad tuesday night yesterday in CL, but today Barcelona i don't think will have any sort of problems with Stuttgart.They have their confidence back after 3-0 with Valencia and they have quality, opposed to the Germans which i don't particularly fancy especially in defense.Their new coach, Christian Gross get them back to winning ways while Cacau shows some great form,but this is not enough for them to qualify from Nou Camp.I would stay away though from the handicap because it is very risky in this competition.Stuttgart has to attack and I'll go with over 2.5, over 3,5 for a small stake and even Messi anytime scorer as he is in top shape and Delpierre is no match for him.

Guess i overestimated Stuttgart, a crappy team unlike the cars from their city. My bets were winners though i could of made a better profit with some handicap betting.

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

messi is in a good form. very good form.....he feels that rooney may become the new star of football and he tries to defend his reign

First 12