Hamburg-Anderlecht ESPN | UEFA.com
    Lille-Liverpool Goal.com | ESPN | UEFA.com
    3:05 PM (ET)
    Benfica-Marseille ESPN
    Panathinaikos-Standard Liege ESPN | UEFA.com
    Valencia-Weder Bremen Goal.com | ESPN | UEFA.com
    Juventus-Fulham Goal.com | ESPN

Injuries:
    Juve's centerback Chiellini out with thigh injury. Also, Amauri and Buffon are out.
    Marseillie's fullback Heinze out with right leg injury
    Liverpool's Skrtel out for two months.

Alright. Anyone have any good picks for tomorrow?

I really like Panathinaikos at home.
    Points Awarded:

LinWin gave JRLM8 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Gandev
    Gandev's Avatar Become A Pro!

A lot of matches to watch tonight

JRLM8
    JRLM8's Avatar Become A Pro!

Some more match facts:
    Rubin-Wolfsburg:
    • Rubin are unbeaten in six European home outings (two victories and four draws) since losing 1-0 to Parma FC in the 2006/07 UEFA Cup first round. Prior to this season, reaching the first round of that competition had represented their most substantial achievement on the continental stage.• Wolfsburg have triumphed in only one of their eight UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League away games to date, beating SC Braga 3-2 in last season's group stage. Their overall record in those matches reads W1 D4 L3, while their tally in four UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League away fixtures this season reads W1 D1 L2.

Hamburg-Anderlecht:
    • Hamburg have disputed five matches against Belgian opponents in UEFA club competition, earning themselves the record W1 D2 L2 (W0 D1 L1 in Hamburg). They also faced KAA Gent in the 1970/71 Inter-Cities Fairs Cup, the non-UEFA affiliated predecessor of the UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League, winning 1-0 in Belgium and 7-1 at home.
    • Anderlecht have met Bundesliga opposition 29 times and their record reads W11 D3 L15 (W4 D0 L9 in Germany). Prior to a 2-1 second-leg win at FC Bayern Mόnchen in the 2007/08 UEFA Cup round of 16 – a tie they lost 6-2 on aggregate – they had not won in their last ten games against German sides.
    • Hamburg are unbeaten in their last five European home outings, recording four victories and a draw since succumbing 1-0 to Danish side Randers FC in this season's UEFA Europa League third qualifying round.
    • Anderlecht are unbeaten in four away games since the start of the UEFA Europa League group stage, posting two wins and two stalemates since a 5-1 loss at Olympique Lyonnais in the UEFA Champions League play-off round.

Lille-Liverpool:
    • Lille's eight meetings with English sides have earned them the record W2 D3 L3 (W1 D2 L1 at home). Six of those matches have been against Liverpool's north-west rivals Manchester United FC, with Les Dogues earning a win, two draws and three defeats against the Red Devils in a series of close-fought encounters which averaged a single goal per game.
    • Liverpool's record in 24 encounters with French clubs reads W14 D2 L8 (W5 D1 L6 in France). They are unbeaten in their last five contests in France, winning four of them and drawing the last 1-1 with Olympique Lyonnais in this season's UEFA Champions League group stage.
    • Lille have lost just one of their last 16 European home fixtures, a 1-0 defeat by United at the ground of their neighbours RC Lens in the 2006/07 UEFA Champions League first knockout round. They have won five of their six European home games this season.
    • A 2-0 loss at ACF Fiorentina in this season's UEFA Champions League group stage represented Liverpool's only defeat in their last ten European away trips.

Atletico Madrid-Sporting Lisbon:
    • Atlιtico have faced Portuguese opposition eight times in UEFA club competition, with their record reading W2 D2 L4 (W2 D1 L1 at home).
    • Atlιtico lost 2-0 away and 3-0 at home against FC Porto in this season's UEFA Champions League group stage. They also met the Dragons in the first knockout round of the same competition last season, exiting on away goals.
    • Sporting have contested 16 UEFA club competition matches with Spanish sides, and their record reads W5 D3 L8 (W0 D2 L6 in Spain).
    • Sporting have yet to win in Spain, while their two previous trips to the capital to take on Real Madrid CF both ended in defeat: 1-0 in 1994 and 4-0 in 2000.

Benfica-Marseille:
    • Benfica's record in 16 European games against French opposition reads W7 D4 L5 (W5 D3 L0 at home).
    • Since meeting Portuguese opponents for the first time in that semi-final against Benfica, Marseille have twice been pooled with FC Porto in the UEFA Champions League group stage. Their record in six matches against Portuguese sides reads W1 D1 L4 (W0 D0 L3 in Portugal). They have not won in their last five meetings with Portuguese Liga opponents.
    • Benfica have won all five of their European home outings this season, with a 4-0 triumph over Hertha BSC Berlin in the round of 32 bringing their Estαdio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica aggregate scoreline up to 17-1 for 2009/10. They are thus averaging well over three goals in every home game.
    • Marseille are unbeaten in their last three away missions – two wins and a draw – since losing 3-0 at Real Madrid CF in this season's UEFA Champions League group stage.

Juventus-Fulham:
    • Juventus boast plenty of experience of English opposition, with their record from 36 games reading W14 D8 L14 (W10 D4 L3 at home). They have not won in their last four home fixtures against Premier League sides, recording three draws and a defeat since beating Newcastle United FC 2-0 in the 2002/03 UEFA Champions League group stage.
    • Juventus have lost all four of their two-legged knockout ties against English clubs since they overcame Liverpool FC 1-0 in the 1985 European Champion Clubs' Cup final.
    • Fulham have contested four matches against Italian clubs, putting together a record that reads W1 D2 L1 (W0 D1 L1 in Italy). Those fixtures comprise a 5-3 aggregate win against Bologna FC (one of Juve coach Alberto Zaccheroni's old clubs) in one of the 2002 UEFA Intertoto Cup finals and two games against AS Roma in this season's UEFA Europa League group stage – a 1-1 draw in London and a 2-1 defeat in Rome.
    • All seven of Fulham's goals against Italian clubs have been scored by non-British players: four for Junichi Inamoto (Japan) and one each for Sylvain Legwinski (France), Brede Hangeland (Norway) and Diomansy Kamara (Senegal).
    • Juventus have triumphed in just one of their last six European home games, seeing off Maccabi Haifa FC 1-0 in this season's UEFA Champions League group stage, though four of those fixtures ended in draws.
    • Fulham have recorded two victories, two draws and two defeats in their six European away games this season. Encouragingly, they have only failed to score once in their 13 European away trips since making their continental debut in 2002.
    (Both teams to score?)

Pananthinaikos-Standard Liege
    • Panathinaikos have played ten games against Belgian clubs, leaving them with the record W2 D4 L4 (W2 D3 L0 at home). Encouragingly for Nikos Nioplias's charges, they have not conceded in their last three home meetings with Eerste Klasse opposition – a spell which extends back to a 2-2 draw with Club Brugge KV on 2 March 1988.
    • Standard have come up against both of Panathinaikos's big domestic rivals (Olympiacos FC and AEK Athens FC) in previous European fixtures, with their record reading W2 D1 L1 (W0 D1 L1 in Greece).
    • The two most recent of those encounters came against Olympiacos in this season's UEFA Champions League group stage, Standard losing 2-1 in Piraeus but winning 2-0 at home.
    • Panathinaikos are on a three-game winning streak in Europe, having scored three times in each of those successes. They have also won their last three UEFA Europa League home matches since a 3-1 loss to Galatasaray AŞ in the group stage.
    • Unbeaten in their last three outings, Standard have nonetheless failed to clinch an away success in Europe in six attempts since triumphing 1-0 at FK Partizan in last season's UEFA Cup group stage. That stands as their only victory in their last ten away trips in continental competition.

Points Awarded:

akerber gave JRLM8 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

theplagy gave JRLM8 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Could be a mistake, but Kazan under takes my fancy.

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

valencia 1 and over4.5

varin18
    varin18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Juve wins....

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

atl madrid & sporting lisbon over 2.5
    benfica & marsille over 2.5
    valencia & werder bremen over 2.5
    hamburg & anderlect 1

what do you think about this combination ?

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liverpool-Lille Draw. Liverpool will be missing some key defenders again. Lille still without Gervino. Think Liverpool would be excited about leaving France with an away goal and a 1-1 draw. Kazan on the ML is another solid pick I think. Weather conditions/their home field should favor them even though Wolfsburg has been on a decent run lately.

winM
    winM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Take Lille!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

EP36,

I like Lille ML.

Gargamel
    Gargamel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Benfica ML or OVER 2.5 or both teams to score.

Panathinaikos ML or -1.

Barroco
    El Nacional Moneyline
    Barroco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

I also like Benfica ML, they have been quite impressive in the few Europa League games i saw their south american players were performing excelently.

akerber
    akerber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1533

I am loving ml on benfica. Anybody have any news about injury ?

thanks

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fuk Liverpool, putting a unit on Lille for spite..assholes

RbN
    RbN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Cardozo to score.

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thx for the info

EaglesPhan36

See part of the reason I like the draw is lots of people will be in that F Liverpool mode after their loss to Wigan. I just don't think Lille have enough scoring options right now to overpower Liverpool. I think this game me be somewhat dull. 0-0 or 1-1. That's my call, we'll see how it goes. UNDER certainly is a popular play as well.

phenomenon

Quote Originally Posted by Gargamel View Post
    Benfica ML or OVER 2.5 or both teams to score.

Panathinaikos ML or -1.

benfica is ok but I have bad feelings about panathinaikos,coz they have lots of injuries..

including a potential return for teenager Sotiris Ninis – superb against Roma – after a hamstring strain. Giourkas Seitaridis has an achilles injury, goalkeeper Alexandros Tzorvas is ill and Kostas Katsouranis suspended, as is Sebastien Pocognoli for Standard. The Reds have passed Dieudonnι Mbokani and goalkeeper Sinan Bolat fit but travelled without Gohi Bi Cyriac and Felipe.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Is it just me or does every game here look like an over 2.5??? It happens a lot in this competition. I'm actually thinking about hedging a parlay on these overs.

phenomenon

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Is it just me or does every game here look like an over 2.5??? It happens a lot in this competition. I'm actually thinking about hedging a parlay on these overs.
    agreed

marsille + valencia + atletico madrid seems over
    what do u think ?

EaglesPhan36

I actually think the early starts may have more unders. Overs perhaps in the late starts.

ost
    ost's Avatar Become A Pro!

They might be careful since it's the first leg. But I see a lot of potential over too. Only bet for over 2.5 that made it for me was Benfica v Marseille. But I like under 2.5 in Juventus v Fulham. Fulham has a good defence, they are well organized. And I feel like they wouldn't risk too much in attack. Juventus struggles this year. Probably afraid of goals agains at home. I just don't see a lot of goals in this.

JRLM8

Line ups are up: HERE

Ruud Van Nistelrooy is starting for Hamburg.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I actually think the early starts may have more unders. Overs perhaps in the late starts.
    you're right that does make more sense. But I still think there are a few home teams who will concede almost for certain.

JRLM8

Half time:
    Atletico Madrid 0-0 Sporting Lisbon (down to ten men)
    Hamburg 2-1 Anderlecht
    Lille 0-0 Liverpool
    Rubin 1-0 Wolfsburg

fysikos
    fysikos's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 games remaining... Benfica over 2.5 .Standard Liege +1 and Valencia ML

JRLM8

Final score:
    Atletico Madrid 0-0 Sporting Lisbon
    Hamburg 3-1 Anderlecht
    Lille 1-0 Liverpool