simonsolent
    simonsolent's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Let's go and collect!!

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess that's what happens when you underestimate the Gunners.

4-0 and 70'

These boys came to play!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bayern go through if the result stays as it is.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    I guess that's what happens when you underestimate the Gunners. These boys come thru when they need it.
    Exactly. Those young boys play so well.

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Nice hockey results lol, i expected many goals but that's too much,maybe tomorrow we'll see something similar.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Exactly. Those young boys play so well.
    Kinda ackward? Nevermind.

noel83
    noel83's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by noel83 View Post
    I like Over 2,5 on Fiore\Bayern Under in Arsenal\Porto

and Fiorentina DNB

I Knew it Fiorentina gonna make it

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

My Arsenal bet won, I also put a little on the Arsenal -1 handicap, it was close to 3.0 odds so I had to. Real Madrid just needs to qualify for a perfect CL week.

I think we learned that we can trust Arsenal till the end of the season, unlike Inter they actually lived up to their expectations.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    My Arsenal bet won, I also put a little on the Arsenal -1 handicap, it was close to 3.0 odds so I had to. Real Madrid just needs to qualify for a perfect CL week.

I think we learned that we can trust Arsenal till the end of the season, unlike Inter they actually lived up to their expectations.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Just some news on the CL matches:

Lyon's Brazil NT striker Bastos is injured and won't play. The Madrid 'to qualify' odds just dropped from 1.65 to 1.45 in like 24 hours. But the match odds didn't change much. I feel confident my big bet on them to qualify will pay off, after all the CL final will be in the Bernabeu and the pressure is immense (Madrid to win CL also being considered). I hope I'm not jinxing myself...

Rooney is fit for the Milan game (manutd.com source). Now I know Milan needs to win this game more than United, but the way United took them apart away from home makes me think that United are going to destroy Milan on the counter attack. Milan could barely score against a weak Roma side, so I don't see how they are going to do better at Old Trafford. I'll settle exactly what I'm doing with this game after work, any suggestions people?
    Last edited by JOHON8; 03-09-10 at 05:14 PM.

Wilforth
    Update your status

Man Utd will go through.

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Hard for me to see as well Milan winning by 2 goal tonight no matter what I wish

Wilforth
    Update your status

Man Utd will go through, but Real have a tough task. I'm afraid for their defense.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by protein View Post
    Hard for me to see as well Milan winning by 2 goal tonight no matter what I wish
    Dont forget our points bet

obie
    obie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    Just some news on the CL matches:

Lyon's Brazil NT striker Bastos is injured and won't play. The Madrid 'to qualify' odds just dropped from 1.65 to 1.45 in like 24 hours. But the match odds didn't change much. I feel confident my big bet on them to qualify will pay off, after all the CL final will be in the Bernabeu and the pressure is immense (Madrid to win CL also being considered). I hope I'm not jinxing myself...

Rooney is fit for the Milan game (manutd.com source). Now I know Milan needs to win this game more than United, but the way United took them apart away from home makes me think that United are going to destroy Milan on the counter attack. Milan could barely score against a weak Roma side, so I don't see how they are going to do better at Old Trafford. I'll settle exactly what I'm doing with this game after work, any suggestions people?
    I agree totally. Real are going to smash lyon in the face tonight with ronaldo and higuain to score 1 or 2 each. But, i would rather take the over, just incase if Lyon is scoring a goal. And we saw Real madrid in the weekend, they have some troubles sometimes scoring goals! So, either real madrid wins big, 3-0 or 4-0, but if lyon scores a goal, the pressure can be too big for real madrid, so the game maybe end 2-1 also! im on the over her
    er is
    Im a BIG united fan, and if there is one thing the hooligans / fans over there loves, its champions league! ESPECIALLY if its a big game, like tonight. Again, i agree with you saying that Milan isnt going to score. maybe one goal, thats it. We know ferguson, he wants to get that one goal, and then just take it nice and slow rest of the way. I dont think we are going to see a lot of goals here, so under is my call. 1 -0, 2-0 or 1 - 1 are my calls here

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Man Utd u2.5 and will go through

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

i'm guessing im the only one on the planet on Lyon +1.5? i friggin know Real will go win by exactly 2 to screw me.

fuglyboy86hi
    fuglyboy86hi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

real should really go thru this one !!!

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

I do not underestand the tactics Leonardo was using. Weird is a very soft term to describe it. He left the defence wide open and had tons of Midfielders who were sometimes running side by side.

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

real madrid out!

First 12