DiamondJack
    DiamondJack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7833

Canada v Morocco

44. Total Cards Under 4 @ 1.75/-133 (2u) Bet365

Canada with nothing to play for but pride will go into this game loose. The experience this team has amassed for the next world cup that they will co host is key. Canada might give some fringe/young players a chance to play. Morocco has yet to concede a goal and a win or a draw gets them through to the next round. Typically we see the card count go under when one of the teams has nothing to play for. Add to that this game will be officiated by the most chilled referee Raphael Claus who has given out the lowest amount of cards of all the officials at this tournament averaging 1 yellow card per game. I don't see too much intensity in this match thinking 2-1 Morocco.
    LEAN
    Morocco ML @ 2.18/+118 Unibet

DiamondJack

Belgium v Croatia

45. Croatia PK @ 2.00/+100 (2u) Marathon

Belgium has looked like trash in their first 2 games. De Bruyne is MIA and fighting with teammates Vertonghen and Hazard. Martinez is clearly clueless and might be the first manager sacked after they fail to qualify. Lukaku is still not 100% healthy and now Belgium need a result versus the runners up of the last world cup. Form wise Croatia have 6 wins and one draw in their last 7. Belgium have only one undeserved victory versus Canada in their last 4 games to go along with 3 losses to Egypt, Morocco & the Netherlands. It seems the big side to implode at this world cup is Belgium. I would have gone full ML here but all the Croatians need is a draw.
    LEAN
    Croatia ML @ 2.76/+176 Unibet

BiloxiSaintsFan
    BiloxiSaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2169

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondJack View Post
    Belgium v Croatia

45. Croatia PK @ 2.00/+100 (2u) Marathon

Belgium has looked like trash in their first 2 games. De Bruyne is MIA and fighting with teammates Vertonghen and Hazard. Martinez is clearly clueless and might be the first manager sacked after they fail to qualify. Lukaku is still not 100% healthy and now Belgium need a result versus the runners up of the last world cup. Form wise Croatia have 6 wins and one draw in their last 7. Belgium have only one undeserved victory versus Canada in their last 4 games to go along with 3 losses to Egypt, Morocco & the Netherlands. It seems the big side to implode at this world cup is Belgium. I would have gone full ML here but all the Croatians need is a draw.
    LEAN
    Croatia ML @ 2.76/+176 Unibet
    How do you feel about them long term? I’m reading that they’re one of the best long shot bets.

Thought about throwing some on them to finish runner up at +2500

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24609

Don't want to steal any of Jack's thunder. One observation from watching these games:

*The former Yugoslavia teams (Croa and Serb) understand better than almost anyone how to score goals. They understand time/space and they don't panic. Even the Americans tend to blast balls when under pressure.

CROA really can't be a bad investment, IMHO. Yes, Belgium is circling, they were quite lucky to beat Canada.
    Points Awarded:

BiloxiSaintsFan gave ChuckyTheGoat 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9554

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Don't want to steal any of Jack's thunder. One observation from watching these games:

*The former Yugoslavia teams (Croa and Serb) understand better than almost anyone how to score goals. They understand time/space and they don't panic. Even the Americans tend to blast balls when under pressure.

CROA really can't be a bad investment, IMHO. Yes, Belgium is circling, they were quite lucky to beat Canada.
    Well said

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8057

I know next to nothing about soccer! So who we on today!
    Winners only please!

DiamondJack

Germany v Costa Rica

46. 2nd Half Goals OVER 2 @ 2.00/+100 (1u) LasBet

All the total and side numbers appear correct. I expect this game to go much like the Argentina/Poland game. It will be wave and wave of German attack and eventually they will break Costa Rica down. I expect the ticos to park the bus and try to get lucky from a set piece. Once Germany scores that first one the flood gates might open. I'm hoping the goals come in the 2nd half.
    LEAN
    Total Goals OVER 3.5 @ 1.92/-108 Pinnacle
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave DiamondJack 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

DiamondJack

Spain v Japan

NO PLAYS

This all depends which Japan side shows up. The one that beat Germany or the one that lost to Costa Rica. All that Spain neeed is a draw so which side shows up there?. Passing on this game, might play it in game if Spain seem uninterested and Japan show life.
    LEAN
    Japan +1.25 @ 1.84/-119 Pinnacle

Hoopball328
    Hoopball328's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3871

Germany v Costa Rica

46. 2nd Half Goals OVER 2 @ 2.00/+100 (1u) LasBet

All the total and side numbers appear correct. I expect this game to go much like the Argentina/Poland game. It will be wave and wave of German attack and eventually they will break Costa Rica down. I expect the ticos to park the bus and try to get lucky from a set piece. Once Germany scores that first one the flood gates might open. I'm hoping the goals come in the 2nd half.
    LEAN
    Total Goals OVER 3.5 @ 1.92/-108 Pinnacle
    Nice hit. I went with both teams score in 2nd half at +385.

DiamondJack

Portugal v Korea

47. Total Goals OVER 2.5 @ 2.01/+101 (1u) Bet365

The last game of the group stages always has more scoring as teams go all out to get a result. Korea is exactly that team that needs to all out to get a win. Portugal are likely to rest players having 2 wins in their pocket so I'm staying away from any side plays. I have Portugal going to the final but I'm not going to back them if they don't need to win, see France.
    LEAN
    BTTS YES @ 1.91/-110 Bet365

DiamondJack

Quote Originally Posted by Hoopball328 View Post
    Nice hit. I went with both teams score in 2nd half at +385.

DiamondJack

Quote Originally Posted by BiloxiSaintsFan View Post
    How do you feel about them long term? I’m reading that they’re one of the best long shot bets.

Thought about throwing some on them to finish runner up at +2500
    I don't trust them they look uninterested

DiamondJack

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Well said
    too bad about your boys...Flick sucks and the team lacked focus plenty of youth talent though they should do damage at the next Euros

DiamondJack

Uruguay v Ghana

48. Ghana +0.5 @ 2.21/+121 (1u) Pinnacle

I think we are seeing the end of a generation for Uruguay. If they start 35 year old Cavani with 35 year old Suarez you might as well wave the white flag and start 48 year old yours truly. Ghana scored 5 goals in their last 2 games versus Portugal & Korea. Uruguay has scored ZERO goals in their first 2 games. Ghana can sit back and go through with a draw wile a toothless Uruguay attack is bound to open up a chance or two on the counter. Darwin Nunez needs to lead the south Americans in attack and he might score one, however I think Ghana gets their revenge from 2010 and sends Uruguay packing.
    LEAN
    BTTS YES @ 1.98/-102 Pinnacle

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Portugal v Korea

47. Total Goals OVER 2.5 @ 2.01/+101 (1u) Bet365

The last game of the group stages always has more scoring as teams go all out to get a result. Korea is exactly that team that needs to all out to get a win. Portugal are likely to rest players having 2 wins in their pocket so I'm staying away from any side plays. I have Portugal going to the final but I'm not going to back them if they don't need to win, see France.
    LEAN
    BTTS YES @ 1.91/-110 Bet365
    How much do you think Portugal will care about winning the group to avoid Brazil in the round of 16?

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    How much do you think Portugal will care about winning the group to avoid Brazil in the round of 16?
    odog, I'm not Jack. But I'll try a reply:

*I think you have it exactly. PORT surely want to avoid Brazil. They won't be afraid of Switz/Serb.

They are so far ahead in Group H. Only a loss and sizable Ghana win could flip it.

They'll be aware of the score and try to see their game out. Jack mentioned how South Korea will surely try to go for it.

If I could see the game playing out in my mind, I see Joao Felix scoring on the counter. I think Portugal is super-confident they can navigate the game vs South Korea. Don't really see them struggling too much.

DiamondJack

Switzerland v Serbia

49. Total Cards OVER 4.5 @ 1.85/-117 (1u) Bet365

Serbia complained at the last world cup in 2018 when Switzerland was awarded a late penalty to send them home. They get one very card happy referee Fernando Rapallini who averages 5.20 yellow cards per game. Switzerland has a bunch of players from the former Yugoslavia that there is no love lost between them and Serbia. Considering the flag that was displayed in the Serbian dressing room last week. I expect this game to get ugly.
    LEAN
    Red Card in match YES @ 4.75/+375 Unibet

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

gotta love those south korean fans, what a late goal by south korea on the counter attack

svsooner
    svsooner's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16053

Switzerland v Serbia

49. Total Cards OVER 4.5 @ 1.85/-117 (1u) Bet365

Serbia complained at the last world cup in 2018 when Switzerland was awarded a late penalty to send them home. They get one very card happy referee Fernando Rapallini who averages 5.20 yellow cards per game. Switzerland has a bunch of players from the former Yugoslavia that there is no love lost between them and Serbia. Considering the flag that was displayed in the Serbian dressing room last week. I expect this game to get ugly.
    LEAN
    Red Card in match YES @ 4.75/+375 Unibet
    Thank you! I was going to ask about this bet. I'm tailing for a unit.

DiamondJack

Brazil v Cameroon

50. Total goals Under 3 @ 1.72/-139 (1u) Pinnacle

Brazil has yet to concede a goal and no team has even had a shot on target on them. They will be fielding their B team here with intent to rest players. Brazil still should win easy here as they should name their final score versus a weak Cameroon squad. It all depends on how much they care. Looks like a 2-0 final for me.
    LEAN
    Brazil win to Nil @ 2.10/+110 Bet365

DiamondJack

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    gotta love those south korean fans, what a late goal by south korea on the counter attack
    Happy for them...Uruguay is very hard to cheer for

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7333

Happy for them...Uruguay is very hard to cheer for
    South American players go crazy on the referee at the end of games so often. It's a disgrace.

DiamondJack

USA v Netherlands

51. Netherlands ML @ 2.00/+100 (3u) Unibet

52. Totals Goals UNDER 2 @ 2.13/+113 (1u) Pinnacle

Way too much respect is being given to an American squad who finished below Canada & Mexico in qualification. The USA has only 1 win in their last 6 games and that was versus Iran. They could not beat Wales, Saudia Arabia or El Salvador and I'm getting even money versus Holland. Holland is on an 18 game unbeaten run and they drew their group game versus Ecuador with their B team as they rested players. The USA did not rest any one they are hurting with Pulisic who will not be 100% with a pelvic injury and Josh Sargent might not play with an ankle injury. I had this line at 1.50/-200.
    LEAN
    Netherlands -1.5 @ 3.81/+281 Pinnacle
    Points Awarded:

-FlawlessKid gave DiamondJack 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    South American players go crazy on the referee at the end of games so often. It's a disgrace.
    Ya. As if their lack of creativity and geriatric roster didn't contribute to their exit.

One thing I picked up from the late fracas. Didn't even know Muslera was still on the team until I saw him try to kick-box the referee.

-FlawlessKid
    -FlawlessKid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9234

USA v Netherlands

51. Netherlands ML @ 2.00/+100 (3u) Unibet

52. Totals Goals UNDER 2 @ 2.13/+113 (1u) Pinnacle

Way too much respect is being given to an American squad who finished below Canada & Mexico in qualification. The USA has only 1 win in their last 6 games and that was versus Iran. They could not beat Wales, Saudia Arabia or El Salvador and I'm getting even money versus Holland. Holland is on an 18 game unbeaten run and they drew their group game versus Ecuador with their B team as they rested players. The USA did not rest any one they are hurting with Pulisic who will not be 100% with a pelvic injury and Josh Sargent might not play with an ankle injury. I had this line at 1.50/-200.
    LEAN
    Netherlands -1.5 @ 3.81/+281 Pinnacle
    Let's get it DJ, tailing!

DiamondJack

Argentina v Australia

53. Argentina -2 @ 2.55/+155 (1u) GGbet

I'm sticking to my pick to win it all and Australia should not be a problem. One way traffic expected here. I see the exact game as when Australia got smoked 4-1 in their opening game versus France. Argentina already got their scare in the group stage in the opening game. They have improved after each game and looked solid versus Mexico and even better versus Poland.
    LEAN
    Total Goals OVER 2.5 @ 1.85/-117 Unibet

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Argentina v Australia

53. Argentina -2 @ 2.55/+155 (1u) GGbet

I'm sticking to my pick to win it all and Australia should not be a problem. One way traffic expected here. I see the exact game as when Australia got smoked 4-1 in their opening game versus France. Argentina already got their scare in the group stage in the opening game. They have improved after each game and looked solid versus Mexico and even better versus Poland.
    LEAN
    Total Goals OVER 2.5 @ 1.85/-117 Unibet
    I like it

billax
    billax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Hi!
    I want to place bets on World cup live and i have Orbit and Winfair24 accounts, i read on the blogs below for both but i do not know which is better for live betting:
    https: //orbitx-storm.com/2022/11/25/how-to-bet-on-the-orbitx-live-exchange/
    https: //fair999-broker.com/2022/08/02/how-to-bet-on-fair-exchange-live-betting/
    Anyone that if more familiar and could let me know for World cup?

DiamondJack

Poland v France

54. France -1.5 @ 2.06/+106 (1u) Unibet

55. 1st half total goals under 1 @ 1.98/-102 (1u)

Every angle I look at this match up equals a blowout in favour of France. However the odds reflect that. I backed Argentina to win by two and then of course the Aussies get a garbage goal. France rested their players in the last group stage versus Tunisia and should come out guns blazing in this fixture. Poland's goalkeeper Szczesny will have to continue to play as the best goal keeper at this tournament and Lewandowski is going to need service to be effective. Poland might keep this close in the first half but the French should roll in the second.

LEAN
    Mbappe anytime goal scorer @ 2.05/+105 Bet365
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Poland v France

Every angle I look at this match up equals a blowout in favour of France. However the odds reflect that. I backed Argentina to win by two and then of course the Aussies get a garbage goal. France rested their players in the last group stage versus Tunisia and should come out guns blazing in this fixture. Poland's goalkeeper Szczesny will have to continue to play as the best goal keeper at this tournament and Lewandowski is going to need service to be effective. Poland might keep this close in the first half but the French should roll in the second.

LEAN
    I like Lewandowski over .50 shot on goal and maybe even over 1.5 shots

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1710

Quote Originally Posted by JayLA View Post
    I like Lewandowski over .50 shot on goal and maybe even over 1.5 shots
    He most likely won't even touch the ball in any close position.
    The midfield is terrible and poland will have like 30% position.

They'll play more aggressive than last game because of the fair play rule was holding them back but still no chance in this game. Need lots of lucky bounces.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Poland is garbage. Take Lewa out and Poland is on par with Kenia.

That said wouldn't be surprised if France wins 1-0 to fukk all handicaps.

JayLA
    On to the next one...

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    He most likely won't even touch the ball in any close position.
    The midfield is terrible and poland will have like 30% position.

They'll play more aggressive than last game because of the fair play rule was holding them back but still no chance in this game. Need lots of lucky bounces.
    Late money coming in on over 2.5
    Lewandowski over .50 shots on target and over 1.5 shots now -140ish

JayLA
    On to the next one...

1 shot for lew

Napishi Na
    Napishi Na's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 943

Poland v France

LEAN
    Did you see SuperBoost on Messi to score at anytime yesterday? +120 was amazing

Didn't they have same offer for Mbappe?

First ... 234567 Last