TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    DRAW +309 - USA W (Olympic) vs Netherlands W (Olympic)
    quit making picks and just tail this guy

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

USA wins in PK.

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    All calls are correct. They should try to attack from the sides so they won't getting offsides on crosses instead of always going through the middle and get burnt on offside trap.
    All very close. That said, yes, I agree. Wonder how much of the past superiority came down to lack of accountability and review?

Doesn't change the fact it is PAINFUL to watch.

Also- Qatar review official? We beat them in Gold Cup Last night despite some bad calls by the Costa Rican Ref.
    This shit shouldn't happen in a Vacuum. Rivalries or close matches across genders etc. should not be ignored.

We also heavily protested them being awarded WC '22. No Qatar official should ever be put in charge of a US game.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    quit making picks and just tail this guy

Sure as hell isn't a bad idea! He is a +EV bettor from what I have seen.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    All very close. That said, yes, I agree. Wonder how much of the past superiority came down to lack of accountability and review?

Doesn't change the fact it is PAINFUL to watch.

Also- Qatar review official? We beat them in Gold Cup Last night despite some bad calls by the Costa Rican Ref.
    This shit shouldn't happen in a Vacuum. Rivalries or close matches across genders etc. should not be ignored.

We also heavily protested them being awarded WC '22. No Qatar official should ever be put in charge of a US game.
    Don't be biased because of the way the announcers call the game. They always favor our team. The VAR will correct bad calls if there are any. Once you let the computers make the calls for offsides then it's not a judgement call anymore. A one inch offside is the same as one foot or more offside.

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Lots of disappointed “Americans” today. The girl with purple hair wins.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

For me it was not political. Though Rapinoe way past her prime. Netherlands blew it. Sucks. On to Men's games tomorrow early AM

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

slate clean

racing next

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 803

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Yah, great game for sure. At this point I almost expect to get raped by a missed PK. Oh well. Cost me straight bets on the Over 4.5 at +380 and Dutch +200. $2k in potential winnings evaporate.

I got burned more than you by the 2 missed PK's in these games. Had Netherlands wagers from every angle possible. Feel very disgusted.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10986

Don't be biased because of the way the announcers call the game. They always favor our team. The VAR will correct bad calls if there are any. Once you let the computers make the calls for offsides then it's not a judgement call anymore. A one inch offside is the same as one foot or more offside.
    Soccer should just get rid of offsides. It is too subjective and who really gives a shit. If you want to leave a man on one end, that opens up the other end. It would lead to more exciting soccer. I cannot stand that rule. 2 of them were so close that fukkked the US today. Does an inch or foot really make a difference???

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Soccer should just get rid of offsides. It is too subjective and who really gives a shit. If you want to leave a man on one end, that opens up the other end. It would lead to more exciting soccer. I cannot stand that rule. 2 of them were so close that fukkked the US today. Does an inch or foot really make a difference???
    The NFL should get rid of offsides as well. Who cares if a guy is offside and gets a TD. No big deal.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    The NFL should get rid of offsides as well. Who cares if a guy is offside and gets a TD. No big deal.
    Horrible comparison. The NFL has a line of scrimmage and a QB that runs a cadence to determine when play begins.

You ever hear of offsides in Basketball or baseball???

For every advantage you give me of a guy being offsides in soccer, I can give you a disadvantage as well.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Usa! they are winning the whole thing. Sweden is the only competition

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Un-American fuks haha

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Un-American fuks haha
    They're kneeling, they're kneeling, so I want them to lose. Fukk America

These idiots don't realize that the other teams are kneeling too. A lot of dumb in this country.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7345

Horrible comparison. The NFL has a line of scrimmage and a QB that runs a cadence to determine when play begins.

You ever hear of offsides in Basketball or baseball???

For every advantage you give me of a guy being offsides in soccer, I can give you a disadvantage as well.
    Mac I'm sure you can. You love arguing. Hockey is the best comparison. They have it because guys will cherry pick all day. Soccer needs it. Baseball lmao. Why even bring that up? They already do that dumb shift crap. Basketball court is way too small. You just want to see goals so you think it's not necessary for soccer. As for the nfl guys can't move before the qb snaps the ball right? Well in soccer offside is determined when the ball left the foot so basically a snap.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Without offside in soccer there would be no passing game. You will get 2-3 cherry pickers in front of the goal and then the defense will be sending long balls for the cherry pickers to score from. It will be so boring that you will be screaming to bring the offside back. The beauty of soccer is the built up from the defense with precision passing and movement to the open spaces which having no offside will kill.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Paver... good... post /!??!??

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Netherlands were the better team but the US had the clear advantage in the penalty kick stage because of experience

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25242

USA. USA. USA! Wrong platform?

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1404

USA will win their next game vs Canada then lose in finals to Sweden. The over 2.5 in Sweden’s next game is a great play

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Mac I'm sure you can. You love arguing. Hockey is the best comparison. They have it because guys will cherry pick all day. Soccer needs it. Baseball lmao. Why even bring that up? They already do that dumb shift crap. Basketball court is way too small. You just want to see goals so you think it's not necessary for soccer. As for the nfl guys can't move before the qb snaps the ball right? Well in soccer offside is determined when the ball left the foot so basically a snap.
    Then maybe have a cherry pick rule. Or a rule that you have to be within a foot or two. Offsides is too subjective and is missed a lot. Some defenders move up to create an offsides. Bullshit. Just get rid of it and I think the game is a lot more interesting.

Mac4Lyfe

Without offside in soccer there would be no passing game. You will get 2-3 cherry pickers in front of the goal and then the defense will be sending long balls for the cherry pickers to score from. It will be so boring that you will be screaming to bring the offside back. The beauty of soccer is the built up from the defense with precision passing and movement to the open spaces which having no offside will kill.
    and what happens when those 2-3 players are on offense and can't get back to play defense??? There is nothing boring about long balls. There can still be a build up with precision passing.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

and what happens when those 2-3 players are on offense and can't get back to play defense??? There is nothing boring about long balls. There can still be a build up with precision passing.
    stick to what you know big boy SEC football and licking Trump's Sac4Lyfe

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1945

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    USA will win their next game vs Canada then lose in finals to Sweden. The over 2.5 in Sweden’s next game is a great play
    Mmm… this might be the next goduke’s Bucks win the next 4 games. Let’s go!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

I don't understand. Why will the cherry pickers need to go back to defense? There is no offside. The only reason offense goes back is because of the offside else they would camp in the penalty box all day.

First 12