daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

2020 Soccer Euro is a rigged shit hole

Might as well have given England a bye to the finals. Denmark was screwed. Good luck, Italy. You’ll need it.
    Points Awarded:

stepaside777 gave daneblazer 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3495

You boys were lucky to have gotten to the extra minutes Dane. Your goalkeeper was the only thing keeping you from getting blasted.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

This a really hurtful loss for Danish soccer

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    You boys were lucky to have gotten to the extra minutes Dane. Your goalkeeper was the only thing keeping you from getting blasted.
    Are you from uk by any chance?
    If you seen the game Danish team had as same chances as England did to score a goal before 90min

Yulia74
    Yulia74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4360

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    2020 Soccer Euro is a rigged shit hole
    Anyone smell that

Yulia74

things that the queen does will shock you

slayer14

Yulia you have been watching soccer for over 30 years. Have you ever seen 2 soccer balls on the pitch and play continues.

Yulia74

no denmark got robbed!!

those bloody foreign players ruining the game with diving

kokless sterling, corrupt refree, shit var, biggest robbery in euro history!

floki
    floki's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

blame the fuking queen, say no to vagina

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by stepaside777 View Post
    Are you from uk by any chance?
    If you seen the game Danish team had as same chances as England did to score a goal before 90min
    Yeah im from England, did you watch the second half? Did you see how many shots on target Kasper faced? He face 10 shots on target compared to Denmarks 3.
    Last edited by packerd_00; 07-08-21 at 11:08 AM.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Yeah im from England, did you watch the second half? Did you see how many shots on target Kasper faced?
    England dominated the game no question. Denmark had a few moments after they took the lead to get that second goal but they just couldn't get a good bounce. England deserved to win the match imo.

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    England dominated the game no question. Denmark had a few moments after they took the lead to get that second goal but they just couldn't get a good bounce. England deserved to win the match imo.
    No question mate, after they scored that free kick the tide very quickly turned.

And hey England is learning you have to get in the mud to win these sorts of games, they've seen countries like Italy,Portugal, and Argentina cost them wins because of it. Denmark would have done the same damn thing if they had the opportunity but they couldn't even get close to are penalty box to make it happen.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

England deserved to win, but was telling my buddy earlier that day, I can see Denmark taking a lead, and then England gets some kind of phantom call at the end. Pretty much exactly what happened. You cannot call that penalty in a euro cup semi finals.

The penalty shot is one of the stupidest things ever invented. Penalties have ruined so many great matches in the world and euro cups, it's unbelievable why this hasn't been changed. You can barely touch a guy in the box nowadays and that's it, your whole tournament is over. It's not like calling a foul in the nba, or a flag in football, or a penalty in hockey.

It's actually sickening to watch how soft soccer players have become too. There was always flopping, yes, but this generation has taken it to an entirely new level.

I mean some of the flops in soccer, it's just a horrible look for these guys. There should be massive fines attached to flopping in soccer. I mean massive. Even suspensions. That's the only way you're going to take it out of the game.

That's why I love Messi so much. Guy rarely, if ever, flops. And when he gets clipped, he just gets right back up. Never rolls around on the grass screaming in pain. Never. Just gets up with a straight face and takes his free kick.

lakerboy

Penalty kick should be dead ball once shot is taken. No rebound should be allowed. That's the main problem I have with the pk. That was not a penalty obviously and it would not have been called if that was an epl game.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

whenever u lose u think its rigged
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: packerd_00

Goat Milk

Penalty kick should be dead ball once shot is taken. No rebound should be allowed. That's the main problem I have with the pk. That was not a penalty obviously and it would not have been called if that was an epl game.
    100% should be a dead ball, there's no point why it isn't, a rebound is almost guaranteed to be another shot attempt since everyone else has to maintain their required distance on the shot. I don't even like deciding a world cup winner on pks. From the semis onward, it should just be golden goal. Don't care how long it takes. Crowning someone a champion of the world on penalty kicks is awful. Because it changes the entire tactics of the game. No one wants to watch a team play all their men in the box defending a powerhouse for 30 minutes, just praying to get to PKs, and then win it on some fluke.
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

I think you can really tell the "fix is on" during penalty kicks. Go back and watch Columbia/Argentina. Columbia had 3 super weak attempts on penalty kicks that even I could've saved. I can understand missing high over the net to bury it up there, but to just keep kicking it low and to the same side over and over again, with next to no velocity? Yeah, that game was fixed. No doubt.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    England deserved to win, but was telling my buddy earlier that day, I can see Denmark taking a lead, and then England gets some kind of phantom call at the end. Pretty much exactly what happened. You cannot call that penalty in a euro cup semi finals.

The penalty shot is one of the stupidest things ever invented. Penalties have ruined so many great matches in the world and euro cups, it's unbelievable why this hasn't been changed. You can barely touch a guy in the box nowadays and that's it, your whole tournament is over. It's not like calling a foul in the nba, or a flag in football, or a penalty in hockey.

It's actually sickening to watch how soft soccer players have become too. There was always flopping, yes, but this generation has taken it to an entirely new level.

I mean some of the flops in soccer, it's just a horrible look for these guys. There should be massive fines attached to flopping in soccer. I mean massive. Even suspensions. That's the only way you're going to take it out of the game.

That's why I love Messi so much. Guy rarely, if ever, flops. And when he gets clipped, he just gets right back up. Never rolls around on the grass screaming in pain. Never. Just gets up with a straight face and takes his free kick.

In NHL, or hockey, a penalty shot is ONLY given when a player is passed the defense and defense trips him from behind or hooks him, etc. where the player would've had a penalty shot anyway ie breakaway..........Probably should've been one called last night on Montreal...I think they were on a power play too. One could've argue for a penalty shot against TB on one play too.

Rarely called in NHL especially in a playoff game.

Soccer could apply penalty kicks ONLY under the same circumstance as NHL. Either that, or back that penalty kick way back like 10 more yards to make it less of a guarantee goal. I'm not sure what to do with soccer for a handball in the box, etc. Something has to be done but just PK after PK? No way. You're right. It ruins the game.

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    I think you can really tell the "fix is on" during penalty kicks. Go back and watch Columbia/Argentina. Columbia had 3 super weak attempts on penalty kicks that even I could've saved. I can understand missing high over the net to bury it up there, but to just keep kicking it low and to the same side over and over again, with next to no velocity? Yeah, that game was fixed. No doubt.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Lol no. Wait they got all the way to pks before fixing it?

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Best way to solve PK during regular time is that if the goal is saved and the ball is returned the kicker can not touch it again. It can only be touched by someone else. So Kane missed, Kasper saved it, Kane shouldn't be allowed to touch the ball again.

slayer14

Who responsible for the match fixing

Ryermkd
    God is Good
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1882

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Lol no. Wait they got all the way to pks before fixing it?
    They sure would. No extra time in COPA for one. Straight to penalties. If the money is on Argentina regulation, and on Columbia to advance? You're dam right they'll wait for penalties. If everyone took the lower price for England in regulation and not for them to advance, and everyone took the nice price for Denmark to advance.......DOT DOT DOT DOT DOT

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57541

Could not agree with that more! It's amazing enough to stop one of these "chippies" but to have to gather yourself and make a 2nd save immediately after... No chance.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

All soccer just like NBA is controlled by the Refs, you can't beat them they pick the winners

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    whenever u lose u think its rigged
    They wouldn't have said squat had it worked in their favor, you think Dane would have put up a thread bitching if it had been the other way?

Goat Milk

They wouldn't have said squat had it worked in their favor, you think Dane would have put up a thread bitching if it had been the other way?
    Usually true, but to be fair I had England winning this match, but in regulation time. I just think that penalty was scripted. The game wasn't rigged perse, but I think the ref was probably under pressure from the crowd and made a rookie mistake in a big moment. Like basically "ok this is basically sudden death now with the way this game is going, any stops I can pull out for England, I'm gonna have to."

Not to mention the draw England got. How is that even possible? How do you get to play in the easiest group stage we've maybe ever seen in euro, followed by the easiest side of the bracket we've maybe ever seen as well?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If England wins the trophy should come with an asterisk.

slayer14

Same with cricket world cup back in 2019 England had so much luck in final

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

And apparently Mr kuipers going to be the ref

slayer14

Quote Originally Posted by stepaside777 View Post
    And apparently Mr kuipers going to be the ref
    Who that the var official from the Denmark vs England game

packerd_00

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Usually true, but to be fair I had England winning this match, but in regulation time. I just think that penalty was scripted. The game wasn't rigged perse, but I think the ref was probably under pressure from the crowd and made a rookie mistake in a big moment. Like basically "ok this is basically sudden death now with the way this game is going, any stops I can pull out for England, I'm gonna have to."

Not to mention the draw England got. How is that even possible? How do you get to play in the easiest group stage we've maybe ever seen in euro, followed by the easiest side of the bracket we've maybe ever seen as well?

I wouldn't agree are group was easy at all, the Czechs and Croats are solid enough sides. England has just cleaned up their act ten fold since Euro 2016. We got rid of that loser Roy Hodgson and finally got are selves a talented coach that can get us places.

I think we deserved something after Harry Kane was jipped on his penalty opportunity, the only reason people are complaining is because it's England if this was Italy we wouldn't be hearing much from the mob. And than you had Denmark which everyone was pitying because of Christian Eriksen.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by slayer14 View Post
    i think the royal family mightve thrown in a few favors to get the story off of her family

big story is ITS COMING HOME instead of them all being racist

Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave RudyRuetigger 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy

I wouldn't agree are group was easy at all, the Czechs and Croats are solid enough sides. England has just cleaned up their act ten fold since Euro 2016. We got rid of that loser Roy Hodgson and finally got are selves a talented coach that can get us places.

I think we deserved something after Harry Kane was jipped on his penalty opportunity, the only reason people are complaining is because it's England if this was Italy we wouldn't be hearing much from the mob. And than you had Denmark which everyone was pitying because of Christian Eriksen.
    Southgate has nothing to do with this. England have the best roster in the world. They have great young players and can field two teams. Southgate was holding them back in the group stage.

12 Last