thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Just shut up. Had enough of you. Go to sleep. Don't you have court in the morning?
    Buy a tv you dumb shit. No one who has watched soccer this year would assert hazard is better than de bryner.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Buy a tv you dumb shit. No one who has watched soccer this year would assert hazard is better than de bryner.
    His name is De Bruyne you dumb shit. Not De Bryner.

Hazard was the best player for Belgium in the world cup in 2018, when everyone that year said that De Bruyne and Lukaku were the best. Hazard was unstoppable. I don't give a shit what he did this year. Your little club leagues mean nothing to me. Same way regular season doesn't mean shit in the NBA. Star players show up on the international stage. Hazard is the captain for a reason.

Didn't you say that Deandre Jordan was gonna play over Aldridge and Blake Griffin? News flash, Aldridge retired, and Deandre didn't even sniff one playoff minute. Not one. You assured me he would play over 30 minutes a game in the playoffs.

Silence yourself.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Doesn't matter if he's the best in the tournament, Allure said he shouldn't even play for Portugal. They'd be one of the worst teams in the euro without him, and you will see that come to fruition when he retires, watch.

Sure, he has goals of penalties, in a day and age where top guys miss penalty kicks like it's their job, Ronaldo is one of the best PK takers in soccer history.

Stop just finding ways to argue with me.
    I didn't say Ronaldo is finished however. What I tried to say is that Portugal has to move on from Ronaldo. Portugals system is too focused on Ronaldo which you can clearly see once the midfielders get close to the box. Tell me how many shots on goal Ronaldo has? Portugal cannot play Joao Felix or Andre Silva who both are their future because they have to play a system which suits Ronaldo. Doesn't mean he is bad but the guy is 36 and in this tournament he hasn't done much besides the penalties, hasn't he? Of course it is important to hit those penalties but he has not that much of an impact anymore. Portugal needs to do what Juventus has done at the end of the Serie A, which is creating a system Ronaldo is a part of not where he is the main focus. In their last match against Bologna Juventus needed to win 110% in order to have a chance to finish in the Top 4. Ronaldo wasn't injured or anything yet he didn't play in that extremely important last game of the season. Doesn't mean Ronaldo is bad but he won't play forever and is certainly not as dominant as in the past obviously as the guy is 36.

And also I wouldn't say Ronaldo is the best player in this tournament. As a name and a brand and career of course but judging by the impact he has on the game I'd say de Bruyne and Lukaku are better. Take any of those guys out and Belgium is down to mediocrity. Take Ronaldo out and replace him with Joao Felix and the impact will be small to none.

Like I said how many shots on goal does he have and how many chances has he created?

Other than that Ronaldo and Messi are the two best players who ever touched a football so obviously I'm not hating on any of those guys.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Hope you are right. Have+6600 to win the thing.
    Have em at 60!! Good luck to us!
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave beefcake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Let’s gooooo. This teams a wagon. 1-0

stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5274

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    I didn't say Ronaldo is finished however. What I tried to say is that Portugal has to move on from Ronaldo. Portugals system is too focused on Ronaldo which you can clearly see once the midfielders get close to the box. Tell me how many shots on goal Ronaldo has? Portugal cannot play Joao Felix or Andre Silva who both are their future because they have to play a system which suits Ronaldo. Doesn't mean he is bad but the guy is 36 and in this tournament he hasn't done much besides the penalties, hasn't he? Of course it is important to hit those penalties but he has not that much of an impact anymore. Portugal needs to do what Juventus has done at the end of the Serie A, which is creating a system Ronaldo is a part of not where he is the main focus. In their last match against Bologna Juventus needed to win 110% in order to have a chance to finish in the Top 4. Ronaldo wasn't injured or anything yet he didn't play in that extremely important last game of the season. Doesn't mean Ronaldo is bad but he won't play forever and is certainly not as dominant as in the past obviously as the guy is 36.

And also I wouldn't say Ronaldo is the best player in this tournament. As a name and a brand and career of course but judging by the impact he has on the game I'd say de Bruyne and Lukaku are better. Take any of those guys out and Belgium is down to mediocrity. Take Ronaldo out and replace him with Joao Felix and the impact will be small to none.

Like I said how many shots on goal does he have and how many chances has he created?

Other than that Ronaldo and Messi are the two best players who ever touched a football so obviously I'm not hating on any of those guys.
    honestly today belgium gonna lose

beefcake
    Update your status

Hopefully czech upsets Netherlands today to make denmark road easier.

Next round is in baku.Jesus its gonna be hotter than hell

beefcake
    Update your status

Denmark now 12-1..one more win and we can hedge Lakerboy!
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave beefcake 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Hopefully czech upsets Netherlands today to make denmark road easier.

Next round is in baku.Jesus its gonna be hotter than hell
    It worked. I think we are in good shape here. They should squeeze by the Czechs. Then England or Germany in the semi finals. Maybe Sweden. This thing could work good.

First 12