Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    If I never saw this thread I was taking Wales all day. Made me overthink it and ended up taking Turkey. Dumb bet. You take the team with the better players, not hard.
    It would not have mattered cause you didn't know shit about either team remember? And Turkey has the better players on paper, twice the player market value of Wales.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

Dumbass towelheads!!! They are a disgrace!!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Well at least we now know to take Switzerland -1.5 vs these fukktards. I hope that coach dies today. And painfully please, thanks.
    This is the same coach that achieved 3rd place with Turkey at the 2002 WC. Maybe you should blame your memory loss after the Italy game.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    Dumbass towelheads!!! They are a disgrace!!
    Pinny!!!!!!!!!!

Where you at?

Good to see you around, drop some plays in PT already.

Everyone needs it.

Hope to see you around more.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    This is the same coach that achieved 3rd place with Turkey at the 2002 WC. Maybe you should blame your memory loss after the Italy game.
    WTF?

You do realize it's 2021? 2021 not 2002. That's 19 years. 19. None of the 2002 squad is on today's squad, probably none of them are active players anymore.

Just because fukking 19 years ago he achieved 3rd place it doesn't mean he is any good, his excuses in the post game interview proved that.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

It would not have mattered cause you didn't know shit about either team remember? And Turkey has the better players on paper, twice the player market value of Wales.
    Bale and Ramsey two best players on the field, I knew that much. Sometimes it just comes down to basics. And those two players destroyed Turkey.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

Turkey did have some serious chances but couldn't put one in. Their defense was just horrible. That game could've been 5-1 easy. They used to have a very solid defense but not anymore.

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4178

And.....I must admit. The more I watch soccer and the older I get, the more I appreciate the sport. The players are much tougher than given credit for. I just see so many plays that are dynamic. It's as if a 0-0 game can be freaking so exciting. It's wild. The game is starting to grow on me, and I've never understood it better than today.

I will say I just can't follow it enough other than the big tournaments. I will watch the South American tourney too and did some the other day. Gold cup for US is next month. Any idea when/if Asia teams like Japan, China, Australia, etc. play their tourney?

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    And.....I must admit. The more I watch soccer and the older I get, the more I appreciate the sport. The players are much tougher than given credit for. I just see so many plays that are dynamic. It's as if a 0-0 game can be freaking so exciting. It's wild. The game is starting to grow on me, and I've never understood it better than today.

I will say I just can't follow it enough other than the big tournaments. I will watch the South American tourney too and did some the other day. Gold cup for US is next month. Any idea when/if Asia teams like Japan, China, Australia, etc. play their tourney?
    2023 asian cup in china...

But you can check out asian world cup qualifiers...teams tend to bring it for them. Just the other day I bet Japan match first half over 1.5 and 2.5 and it was 3-0 before half.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Well well well naziboy starting to like soccer more ha. What happened? You recently found out that it was Hitler's favorite sport?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

WTF?

You do realize it's 2021? 2021 not 2002. That's 19 years. 19. None of the 2002 squad is on today's squad, probably none of them are active players anymore.

Just because fukking 19 years ago he achieved 3rd place it doesn't mean he is any good, his excuses in the post game interview proved that.
    Lmao you are a joke man and no way you caught his post match interview.

Read my post in your Italy Turkey thread. I had already written them off against Wales but they might get something against the Swiss. Honor comes into play now for Turkey.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Switzerland -0,50 is a LOCK on 20 June. (Swiss vs Turkey)

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

sweden slovakia both teams to score yes +110

Allure

Lmao you are a joke man and no way you caught his post match interview.

Read my post in your Italy Turkey thread. I had already written them off against Wales but they might get something against the Swiss. Honor comes into play now for Turkey.
    How do you fukktard know whether I caught the interview or not. Do you speak Turkish and have watched it? How would you know?

And also this is what you come up with after comparing teams 19 years apart?

Switzerland has to win to advance, Turkey is eliminated. Turkey and especially that cunnt of a coach lost all dignity after losing to Wales without any shot on goal. 2 games 0 shots on goal. The coach is already fired, it's what all the media is talking about.

Igor_1965
    200 Independence Avenue
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Austria AH looks good

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

How do you fukktard know whether I caught the interview or not. Do you speak Turkish and have watched it? How would you know?

And also this is what you come up with after comparing teams 19 years apart?

Switzerland has to win to advance, Turkey is eliminated. Turkey and especially that cunnt of a coach lost all dignity after losing to Wales without any shot on goal. 2 games 0 shots on goal. The coach is already fired, it's what all the media is talking about.
    Your mother is a fukktard. Go suck her dikk. Fukking lying dumbass shit.

Allure

Your mother is a fukktard. Go suck her dikk. Fukking lying dumbass shit.
    Siktir git göt verenin pici. Ibnenin evladi. Orospu ya bak amk

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Siktir git göt verenin pici. Ibnenin evladi. Orospu ya bak amk
    Google translate insults now? Bitchass pussy if you were Turkish you would not question Senol Gunes as a coach and definitely not wish for him and his family to die. You would have treated him as a god for what he achieved for your country.

Allure

Google translate insults now? Bitchass pussy if you were Turkish you would not question Senol Gunes as a coach and definitely not wish for him and his family to die. You would have treated him as a god for what he achieved for your country.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18929

I like Turkey at +400 to beat Switzerland. Turkey are mediocre, but so are Switzerland, and it's winner take all. The draw is too short at +290. I wouldn't want to be on the draw at +330.

First 12