Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Not buried but deserved the loss (including myself). France had no shots on goal vs Germany and won because of a fluke own goal. Today they once again played like shit and scored from a counter attack where Hungary's garbage defense made crucial mistakes. How is France going to create a single shot on goal against Italy's defense?

Italy is miles ahead of any other team. If Portugal loses to Germany today, France might get eliminated.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    Not buried but deserved the loss (including myself). France had no shots on goal vs Germany and won because of a fluke own goal. Today they once again played like shit and scored from a counter attack where Hungary's garbage defense made crucial mistakes. How is France going to create a single shot on goal against Italy's defense?

Italy is miles ahead of any other team. If Portugal loses to Germany today, France might get eliminated.
    They already have 4 points. No chance they get eliminated since 3rd place teams can advance too.
    Italy just looks good now they won't get far that's for sure.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

This France team has lot of talent but they don’t seem as focused as they were at the World Cup.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    They already have 4 points. No chance they get eliminated since 3rd place teams can advance too.
    Italy has looked best so far by miles compared to any other team - that is for sure. It's not even close. The so called favorite to win it all, France, beat Germany without any shots on goal by a fluke own goal, and didn't manage to beat the power house Hungary. And even France's goal was from a counter attack badly defended.

So far Italy is easily first, Belgium with de Bruyne back is 2nd. England has no chance to win it all since Southgate is just clueless garbage. England is wasted talent because of a non existent coach. If they had a half decent coach England would win. France looked average at best so far after 2 games. France were clueless against Hungarys defense. Once Hungary basically moved to a 5-4-1 France was toast. Kicking the ball back and forth from one side to another without getting close to the goal or creating any chances. And how is that going to work against Italy with much better tactical understanding, defense who also like to set pressure from the full backs.

Well, in any case we will see. Judging from another post from you, you have Italy to win it all so not sure if these posts from you against Italy are reverse-jinx attempts. Let me tell you, you don't need them. If everyone doesn't step it up, you don't need these reverse jinxes for Italy to win it all.

thomorino

Italy has looked best so far by miles compared to any other team - that is for sure. It's not even close. The so called favorite to win it all, France, beat Germany without any shots on goal by a fluke own goal, and didn't manage to beat the power house Hungary. And even France's goal was from a counter attack badly defended.

So far Italy is easily first, Belgium with de Bruyne back is 2nd. England has no chance to win it all since Southgate is just clueless garbage. England is wasted talent because of a non existent coach. If they had a half decent coach England would win. France looked average at best so far after 2 games. France were clueless against Hungarys defense. Once Hungary basically moved to a 5-4-1 France was toast. Kicking the ball back and forth from one side to another without getting close to the goal or creating any chances. And how is that going to work against Italy with much better tactical understanding, defense who also like to set pressure from the full backs.

Well, in any case we will see. Judging from another post from you, you have Italy to win it all so not sure if these posts from you against Italy are reverse-jinx attempts. Let me tell you, you don't need them. If everyone doesn't step it up, you don't need these reverse jinxes for Italy to win it all.
    Italy has played no one settle down. They are a good team but not as talented as many others.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Peaking early.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

I'll take Germany/france vs Belgium/Italy

Four33
    5-3-2
    Four33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1854

Italy is the online country playing like a team instead of collection of parts. Don’t think they are talented as others but they have looked good for a quite a while. Starting to feel like the classic Italians teams…

I think there are issues in the France clubhouse that aren’t being talked about that will come out after euros . Don’t think the only issue is mbappe/girioud.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Four33 View Post
    Italy is the online country playing like a team instead of collection of parts. Don’t think they are talented as others but they have looked good for a quite a while. Starting to feel like the classic Italians teams…

I think there are issues in the France clubhouse that aren’t being talked about that will come out after euros . Don’t think the only issue is mbappe/girioud.
    Giroux doesn’t even start

Four33
    5-3-2

He should be starting

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

France is done.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

You are reacting strongly to one game. As long as you advance, these games don't matter. You want to be peaking in the tournament at the right time, when the playoffs start.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Best team so far is England. Defense wins championships. Offense sells tickets.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Best team so far is England. Defense wins championships. Offense sells tickets.
    Best team so far doesn't matter. Championship teams go to another level when the 1 game elimination starts. I don't see England winning it all. They couldn't win with Rooney Lampard Gerrard Terry Sean Wright Phillips and Michael Owen. That was the English golden generation. Their players today are nothing compared to that, but of course, they can always make a name for themselves on the big stage. That's why you play the games. To me, I'm still liking my France vs. Belgium future for +1600.

Goat Milk

Turkey +400
    Wales +750
    Turkey HT/FT +700
    Both teams (Swiss, Turkey) to score and Turkey wins +700

Goat Milk

​Wales Italy Draw +750 (Italy up 1-0 at half).

Goat Milk

belgium to advance -145
    belgium regulation +130
    france -1 +100

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Belgium +135 ML Holland -167 ML both reg time

No more fukkin around. Italy really did a number on me yesterday. Different games today.
    Portugal got 3 pens already and thats why they are still in the tourny. Ronaldos header and shot are still great but hes not gonna score out of a play in the box.

Belgium aware of Ronaldo drawing a foul in the box when things get tough so they will play clever.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    belgium to advance -145
    belgium regulation +130
    france -1 +100

Belgium-Belgium +300

Four33
    5-3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Four33 View Post

🥶🥶🥶

Four33
    5-3-2

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...itzerland.html

Typical

Always drama when talented teams underperform

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Goat has a future on Belgium or am I mistaken? Looking pretty good

yassen28
    yassen28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15848

If we are chest-bumping I need to mention this post and my dark horse plus England reaching the final which was not a strange prediction at all

Quote Originally Posted by yassen28 View Post
    France has one of the best two teams - they don't have a really weak spot. Besides Grisman who by far is a shadow of the player who was in Atletico. Benzema will add to the firepower, Pogba is close to his Juve days etc. Loris is actually a little bit above average goalkeeper, even in Tottenham he is not making a great season.
    England is the other team, who should consider anything below final a disaster. The problem is that it is England, they always have good players and never win it. But the team is really good.
    Italy is my dark horse. No real stars but really good as a team. The problem is that they will barely score more than a goal or two any game
    Belgium is a super team with maybe 3-4 world-class players. Will be De Broine healthy after the CL final etc.
    Portugal - a strange team - Ronaldo, Bruno Fernandes, Jota, Bernando Silva are really good. However, they have 4-5 positions with an average to say at most players.
    Germany has to recall Muller who is or at least to be world-class but I doubt their chances.
    Spain is similar to Portugal - a few world-class players and a few positions with average to say at most players.
    Netherland actually has a good team, but very young...

The rest of the teams should be really lucky to reach the semi-finals.

First 1234