Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Midweek Serie A Italia

Can it be? By some miracle I found my old login info and man, 2008 is when I originally first got here?

Does that make me an old guy LoL

Sup peoples, I have not used the ID Magica since so long ago it took me a minute to remember it to login at all.

So, I have a little thoughts to toss out there for the first match of this round on Tuesday, I am going to throw down the plays for the rest of Round 33 here too. It's amazing to think that only 18 points are left to find in the 2019-20 Serie A campaign but I am just happy they are even finishing the season out.

We are all obviously in the midst of the madness that is a virus that penetrating sucks, but we all hope to avoid contracting such a thing. If you, or anyone you know, have gone through the traumatic experience, God Bless!

Anyway, hey I am an old guy here, don't get on me for yapping a little lol

I don't know how to link my betting tracker here, but if you can find it? You're welcome for being 5 - 1 in Italia the last couple of days. I know a thing or two about Italian football, you know? When you shoot 21 videos for donbest and host an Italian football radio show for 7 years, I can say I know a thing or two about Lega Calcio. Just sayin'.

In regards to issuing a play on the Atalanta V Brescia match, it is tough to work the game lines because the lines are stiff. A -2.5 handicap for Atalanta to beat up on a likely demoted Brescia? I can't lay my hard-earned green backs on a big handicap with the expectation for Atalanta to thrash Brescia. Although, Roma found 3 goals somehow this past weekend again them, and we (My Roma club) have work left to do to maintain that Europa League spot. Ugh, Europa League is such a chore of a tournament IMO.

Regardless, Will La Dea pound Brescia? Atalanta surely need these 3 points without doubt, because they have matches left with both Milan clubs up the road and need to take points from shit clubs like Brescia. Talk about a sieve, more like a black hole of allowing goals this season LoL

The total at O3.5 is still -125 and as high ass -130 at some sites and we don't work for Tropicana! Squeeze that much juice out of me? penetrate that, ain't happenin' ever.

In case you don't know, I have been posting plays and giving out betting advice online since 1998. No play of mine has ever exceeded -125 in my life. I am the plus money king, and if you sneak over to betservis you can see that big apple guy on top of all the leaderboards. I have made 82 picks and average +106 per bet with a 15.62 yield%. Works for me!

Numbers are all a capper has to back his penetrating mouth up, and I have a mouth and numbers behind me. New Yorker's kinda roll like me lol

So, stay away from the Atalanta match unless you just see a thrashing coming again for the road team, because they could surely get their ass handed to them I just don't feel like sweating a 3-4 goal win to propel Atalanta in the Serie A table. They should thump the poor bastards LoL

That 1st Half Over 1.5 is -110 and that hold some value there. I mean, Atalanta will need to rest some guys to finish out the campaign being that they are squeezing a lot of football into a small time frame. Seems like every day there is a Serie A and/or Serie B match on the schedule.

Atalanta should come out swinging to gain a cushion and get some players some rest with 5 subs available now.

1st Play/Tip of Round 33 Italia Serie A Lega Calcio ~

Atalanta V Brescia 1st Half Total Over 1.5 Goals @ -111 (1.90) - $200 to win $180.20

Good luck with the tip and I will jab ya again for the chunk of Wednesday affairs. In Bocca Al Lupo! Ciao!

abc1919
    abc1919's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

a lot of away weak team score first , Italy selling for $$$$??? the keeper seem to be push the ball to the net to help weak team hihihihi

abc1919
    abc1919's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

may be 0-1 half then 2-1 for total

Magica10
    Magica10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Quote Originally Posted by Magica10 View Post
    Atalanta should come out swinging to gain a cushion and get some players some rest with 5 subs available now.
    1st Play/Tip of Round 33 Italia Serie A Lega Calcio ~
    Atalanta V Brescia 1st Half Total Over 1.5 Goals @ -111 (1.90) - $200 to win $180.20

No arm pit stains were caused from the making of this play LoL