2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    I took the Atalanta Braves over 3.....score you bastards!
    Well 1-0’at half good guys. Good news for me I can’t lose Atalanta/draw and the over. I could lose/push be worst case. Hopefully Atalanta comes out after half and scores a 2nd goal!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    I took NYC +0.5 @-102, good luck though

later
    I don't see Atlanta losing this game. 80% of the lineup are Latinos and they are used to playing in this weather. I think New York will struggle with Atlanta's pace in this weather. They have only one Latino on their team. I think they will be gassed the second half and Atlanta can sneak in a goal.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    7/10

Atlanta -0.25 -104 ($104)
    Under 3 -130 ($130)

This game is at 8PM ET!

Columbus -105 ($105)
    Columbus -1.5 +280 ($25)

This game is at 1030PM ET!

Record: 4-2.5-1.5 (
    +$205)
    Just the under for me I think. Gl pavy

Tatsu
    Tatsu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16195

I'm looking at Atlanta team goals over 2 +210. What do you guys think, I know Pavyracer like under 3 but it could be Atlanta 2-0 and still be under 3

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

That Columbus Cincinnati is a late start

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

Atlanta TT O2 first half at +1200 isn't the worst value bet.

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22656

You are a steely eyed missleman! Thanxs for the winner.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    You not missing anything, it was a painful watch. They either kick it directly into defenders or when they get chances right at the goalie, lol. If you wanting to watch the action I would go with the epl, la liga, or serie A. 2marro serie A has what should be a very exciting match with Atalanta facing Juventus. I like the over 3 and taking a small shot with Atalanta +244, they been in great form since the restart so tough for me to pass that price (believe they on 11 or 12 wins straight!). Juventus of course the class of the league but Atalanta and Lazio on their heels if they drop this match! Should be a much better watch!!

Far as winning some coin tho, we got 2 more mls snooze fest 2marro night. I already grabbed both unders, lol.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2013

I don't see Atlanta losing this game. 80% of the lineup are Latinos and they are used to playing in this weather. I think New York will struggle with Atlanta's pace in this weather. They have only one Latino on their team. I think they will be gassed the second half and Atlanta can sneak in a goal.
    Atlanta is my pick to win it all, but now I'm second guessing myself. You pointed out the weather and I think it's the humidity that the majority of them are not use to, not to mention the rust for everyone. Interesting, Orlando and Miami are use to playing in that weather and total was 3. I think Houston and maybe DC, as it's humid but maybe not the level in FLA, won't have a problem. Nashville and Dallas, may have at a chance in dealing with the humid, but they're out. If Atlanta was playing in an open soccer stadium, then different take. I'm thinking of under but soon games will start going over.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    Atlanta is my pick to win it all, but now I'm second guessing myself. You pointed out the weather and I think it's the humidity that the majority of them are not use to, not to mention the rust for everyone. Interesting, Orlando and Miami are use to playing in that weather and total was 3. I think Houston and maybe DC, as it's humid but maybe not the level in FLA, won't have a problem. Nashville and Dallas, may have at a chance in dealing with the humid, but they're out. If Atlanta was playing in an open soccer stadium, then different take. I'm thinking of under but soon games will start going over.
    Atlanta practices are outdoors in Marietta. The only time Atlanta plays at the Benz is on gameday. They are used to this weather. They also play Orlando 3-4 times a year in Orlando.

Mike Huntertz

Pavy what is under 2-3/4's??

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Pavy what is under 2-3/4's??
    1/2 unit on 3 and 1/2 unit on 2.5. So if it lands on 3 you lose half your bet.

Mike Huntertz

1/2 unit on 3 and 1/2 unit on 2.5. So if it lands on 3 you lose half your bet.
    Thanxs....that's my wager on the Atlanta under.

garyking
    garyking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7036

All 3 games so far under...

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Gary first game was a push or an over depending what you had last 3 games have had 2 goals total

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1933

Last soccer game i went to was the cleveland crush

2daBank

You are a steely eyed missleman! Thanxs for the winner.
    Glad it been working out for us, if one good thing came out this corona mess I’m am really enjoying learning soccer, it will now be part of my capping forever!!

Did you get on tonight’s mls unders early? Figured those would start moving as ppl realize what shit fest they been thus far!! I’m sure there bound to be a over at some point but I’m pretty confident playing every under we will come out ahead. I’m at least gonna keep firing while they hanging 3s!! As paper trail pointed out the 1st half unders been money as well, yet to be a 1st half goal in mls action!’ Get it while the getting good!!!

Mike Huntertz

Got Atl under tonight.
    GL
    Glad it been working out for us, if one good thing came out this corona mess I’m am really enjoying learning soccer, it will now be part of my capping forever!!

Did you get on tonight’s mls unders early? Figured those would start moving as ppl realize what shit fest they been thus far!! I’m sure there bound to be a over at some point but I’m pretty confident playing every under we will come out ahead. I’m at least gonna keep firing while they hanging 3s!! As paper trail pointed out the 1st half unders been money as well, yet to be a 1st half goal in mls action!’ Get it while the getting good!!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

There is another reason why the unders are hitting. This is not your regular MLS season. These teams are only playing 3 games to get seeded for the best 16 teams out of 24 to advance to the knock out stage. So getting a point or losing by the least amount of goals in the first game is the strategy (same strategy is used at the World Cup or Euro finals). Now on the 2nd and 3rd game of these teams you will see more goals as goal differential could be a factor on who makes it to the round of 16 or not in case of tie-breakers.

veriableodds
    validation not required
    veriableodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1933

good luck street racers

Mike Huntertz

Great stuff, please keep us in the loop.
    There is another reason why the unders are hitting. This is not your regular MLS season. These teams are only playing 3 games to get seeded for the best 16 teams out of 24 to advance to the knock out stage. So getting a point or losing by the least amount of goals in the first game is the strategy (same strategy is used at the World Cup or Euro finals). Now on the 2nd and 3rd game of these teams you will see more goals as goal differential could be a factor on who makes it to the round of 16 or not in case of tie-breakers.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Gary first game was a push or an over depending what you had last 3 games have had 2 goals total
    Yep, bunch of late goals in the 1st one caused a push. The 1st half a perfect 4 for 4 tho, there has yet to be a 1st half goal in any of them, lol.

2daBank

Makes sense. Once we get to the second games I will start playing on a more case by case basis as I assume every game they get under their belts will bring them closer to typical form. Although I gotta say the lack of quality with some these attacks is laughable, so many chances I’ve seen that would be buried 99 out of 100x in the European leagues is harmlessly kicked right at the keeper!! Just don’t see the curling lethal strikes that hit the top corners of the goal that we see in the top European leagues! Anyways excellent tip, thanks. Appreciate picking up any tidbits from a seasoned soccer punter such as yourself!’

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Think this might go over actually. Just took Columbus to win though

Mike Huntertz

Okay that's it....I'm done.
    Thanxs for the winners but this is not for me.
    All the players wearing BLM warmups and then kneel with a fist in the air.....I'm outta here.
    I'm not a racist but I can see racism when I see it.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Ya mike I make sure I miss the pregame and turn off the sound

2daBank

Think this might go over actually. Just took Columbus to win though
    I’m a tad more concerned just cause this the 1st one that I couldn’t get a u3 on. I think u2.5 was even money when I played it last night but I only did half what I’ve been betting on the others. Didn’t want to totally bail cause I’d kick myself if o pass on one, nothing wrong w scaling back on a worse number tho!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Okay that's it....I'm done.
    Thanxs for the winners but this is not for me.
    All the players wearing BLM warmups and then kneel with a fist in the air.....I'm outta here.
    I'm not a racist but I can see racism when I see it.
    You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until NBA starts. They are talking about messages on the jerseys during games.

2daBank

I really don’t understand why that stuff bothers ppl? I hardy even notice it and certainly don’t care what someone wears. Seems silly to let that ruin your enjoyment. Not that I’m watching much the mls, not cause that stuff but because I’m only betting unders so far and it really ugly soccer. Why subject myself to that after watching several high quality matches during the day.

Don’t watch cause they awful, not cause that other stuff bothers yoi!! Other leagues been taking a knee before start as well And I think epl wore BLM instead of names on back the 1st week, don’t bother me.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

I really don’t understand why that stuff bothers ppl? I hardy even notice it and certainly don’t care what someone wears. Seems silly to let that ruin your enjoyment. Not that I’m watching much the mls, not cause that stuff but because I’m only betting unders so far and it really ugly soccer. Why subject myself to that after watching several high quality matches during the day.

Don’t watch cause they awful, not cause that other stuff bothers yoi!! Other leagues been taking a knee before start as well And I think epl wore BLM instead of names on back the 1st week, don’t bother me.
    To me it’s like we get the point. Overkill IMO.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Going to bed at half don’t want to see if they blow it. Remember a 9am game tomorrow

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Going to bed at half don’t want to see if they blow it. Remember a 9am game tomorrow
    They won't blow it. Cincinnati is probably the worst MLS team.

2daBank

To me it’s like we get the point. Overkill IMO.
    I’m not even saying whether I agree or not. It just very easy for me to not even notice it. Certainly not to point it bothers me in slightest. I’ve been told I have either a issue or a gift when it comes to not noticing things tho, depending who ya ask!! Loll
    . If it doesn’t effect me I rarely notice.

2daBank

Looks like we finally gonna see a over. If there had to be one this was the right one for me, since it was never at 3 I only bet half as much as the others.

Mike Huntertz

I'm never done! lol

This will be it though and probably for NBA.
    Racism is............. Black Lives Matter is okay but not White Lives Matter?
    Both seem okay to me. Same rules for everyone.
    I've done nothing wrong and mostly good for equality. I have no guilt and never will.
    Don't ram it down my throat every time I watch a sporting event.
    This is suppose to be an escape from the pressures of life......it isn't anymore.

First 123456 ... Last