7/9

New England +0.25 -120 ($120)

This game is at 8PM ET!

Record: 3-2-1 (
    +$160)

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I’m rolling with the under again. Just gonna keep playing them at least thru everyone’s 1st match, maybe 2nd. The one I watched this morning was pretty sloppy, even great chances were sub par efforts. Hoping it continues!!

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22524

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I’m rolling with the under again. Just gonna keep playing them at least thru everyone’s 1st match, maybe 2nd. The one I watched this morning was pretty sloppy, even great chances were sub par efforts. Hoping it continues!!
    Thanxs for that.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Huntertz View Post
    Thanxs for that.
    I dunno if it will turn out to be profitable or not, but the epl was very low scoring for the most part after the restart. They have seemingly started finding their form this past 2 weeks but early on it seemed like outside the top few squads there was hardly any scoring.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 304

Thoughts on this going over?
    Thanxs
    I don't have a strong play on total. This game could have plenty of goals but I wouldn't be surprised if the teams are rusty and settle for a low scoring affair.

2daBank

Got the under Mike. I’m gonna keep hitting them and see what happens, so far pretty ugly soccer from what I’ve seen

Mike Huntertz

You guyz both hit it!
    Thanxs a lot, sure is great to watch a game...and win!

POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 602

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    7/9

New England +0.25 -120 ($120)

This game is at 8PM ET!

Record: 3-2-1 (
    +$160)
    Pavy, well done! I rode NE tie no bet @ -175. Thanks. Got a hunch for tonight? Placed SEA tie no bet $180/$100 late last night but getting second thoughts now as I do not like the movement on them ML. Any feel for this one yet?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    Pavy, well done! I rode NE tie no bet @ -175. Thanks. Got a hunch for tonight? Placed SEA tie no bet $180/$100 late last night but getting second thoughts now as I do not like the movement on them ML. Any feel for this one yet?
    I will study later for tonight's game. I will post a play if I like something. Don't pay attention to line movements. The line movement went against NE yesterday from +104 to +128 and they won the game.

2daBank

You guyz both hit it!
    Thanxs a lot, sure is great to watch a game...and win!
    No doubt. I just think the epl restart gave us a blueprint here. Obviously mls and epl are worlds apart when it comes to quality but think we can still learn from how rusty and poor offensively most the epl teams were upon restart. If the best in the world struggled with their attacks I think it pretty reasonable to assume these lessor cats in the mls will do the same! By time I figured this out in epl restart the lines had caught up and the form seemed to improve. Now that I’ve seen that hoping we can take advantage while they putting these mls totals at same number they would generally be!

I got down on the under again tonight for seattle/San Jose and also went ahead and played the 2 unders for 2marros mls matches as I assume if we keep seeing low scoring affairs ppl gonna start betting those down. Far as sides go I would lean on pavy, he knows this stuff way more than me, I never bet any soccer other than World Cup before this! I am enjoying trying to learn it tho!

2daBank

I will study later for tonight's game. I will post a play if I like something. Don't pay attention to line movements. The line movement went against NE yesterday from +104 to +128 and they won the game.
    As I said I’m just learning soccer, I’ve noticed line moves seemingly are meaningless in all the leagues. I don’t know If that typical or not since my only knowledge of soccer has came since the restart, lol. Would like to hear your thoughts on it since you a seasoned soccer punter!!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

As I said I’m just learning soccer, I’ve noticed line moves seemingly are meaningless in all the leagues. I don’t know If that typical or not since my only knowledge of soccer has came since the restart, lol. Would like to hear your thoughts on it since you a seasoned soccer punter!!
    I never follow line movement. Let me show you another example here for a game that just ended:

Vitoria Guimaraes - Gil Vicente

Vitoria opened as -150 favorite and closed as high as -250 at some shops.

Gil Vicente won 2-1.

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

Let's hear from Lakerboy regarding line movement

POTVINSUX

I never follow line movement. Let me show you another example here for a game that just ended:

Vitoria Guimaraes - Gil Vicente

Vitoria opened as -150 favorite and closed as high as -250 at some shops.

Gil Vicente won 2-1.
    Saw that! Albeit Vitoria was holding a slim 1 nil lead until the wheels fell off in stoppage time!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Saw that! Albeit Vitoria was holding a slim 1 nil lead until the wheels fell off in stoppage time!
    Yeah. I had the over 2.5 and thought it lost. Then I go home to cap the next games and saw it won. There was a lot of stoppage time added.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Guys======just pay the juice on the under 1.5 goals in MLS first half....been cashing .....start slow....water break....and not a lot of skills LOL.....

POTVINSUX

Yeah. I had the over 2.5 and thought it lost. Then I go home to cap the next games and saw it won. There was a lot of stoppage time added.
    Yes there was, exactly what I was thinking. Makes you wonder..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    Guys======just pay the juice on the under 1.5 goals in MLS first half....been cashing .....start slow....water break....and not a lot of skills LOL.....
    Full game been cashing too. 1st match pushed the others been comfortable unders. I agree 1st half prob a good idea too since late we seeing a lot of changes and that obviously has potential to change the match late. I’m gonna keep firing at full game unders and see how it goes, I might start breaking them up and playing 1st half also!

You spot on about the lack of skill, the parts of the 2 I watched yesterday there were 2 chances that woulda been buried in back of net 100 out of 100x in epl but were easy saves! Lol.
    Points Awarded:

PaperTrail07 gave 2daBank 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

yeah but there are 5 subs now and it IS making a difference.....stick to the 1.5 first and pay the juice.....even if 2...pay it....and collect....
    Full game been cashing too. 1st match pushed the others been comfortable unders. I agree 1st half prob a good idea too since late we seeing a lot of changes and that obviously has potential to change the match late. I’m gonna keep firing at full game unders and see how it goes, I might start breaking them up and playing 1st half also!

You spot on about the lack of skill, the parts of the 2 I watched yesterday there were 2 chances that woulda been buried in back of net 100 out of 100x in epl but were easy saves! Lol.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

7/10

Seattle -0.25 -110 ($110)

This game is at 9PM ET!

Record: 4-2-1 (
    +$260)

2daBank

Gl pavy.

Bare with me I’m a rookie. So taking them -.25 opposed to ml would that mean you get half your bet back on a draw? I think I got most of it figured out if this correct? Has to be cause wouldn’t make sense to take spread if that wasn’t the case correct?

POTVINSUX

7/10

Seattle -0.25 -110 ($110)

This game is at 9PM ET!

Record: 4-2-1 (
    +$260)
    Let's get it! Better Team..Break has also given a few key players time to recover. Should be at full strength. SEA hasn't lost vs SJ in nearly 5 years.

2daBank

Better Team..Break has also given a few key players time to recover. Should be at full strength. SEA hasn't lost vs SJ for nearly 5 years.
    Not that it applies here but I would be cautious of “better teams” in this 1st game out the break, recovery good but most teams in most the leagues looked pretty rusty the 1st game or 2. There were a few exceptions with some the top flight teams so maybe this be one of those!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Gl pavy.

Bare with me I’m a rookie. So taking them -.25 opposed to ml would that mean you get half your bet back on a draw? I think I got most of it figured out if this correct? Has to be cause wouldn’t make sense to take spread if that wasn’t the case correct?
    Not that it applies here but I would be cautious of “better teams” in this 1st game out the break, recovery good but most teams in most the leagues looked pretty rusty the 1st game or 2. There were a few exceptions with some the top flight teams so maybe this be one of those!
    Yes -.25 means 1/2 the bet will be refunded on a draw. If your book doesn't have -.25 lines you can bet 1 unit on ML and 1/4 unit on draw.

This game worries me the most as Seattle is a team that rarely plays in 90 degree weather and 85% humidity. I am hoping that San Jose is equally affected by the conditions.

2daBank

Yes -.25 means 1/2 the bet will be refunded on a draw. If your book doesn't have -.25 lines you can bet 1 unit on ML and 1/4 unit on draw.

This game worries me the most as Seattle is a team that rarely plays in 90 degree weather and 85% humidity. I am hoping that San Jose is equally affected by the conditions.
    Cool. Thanks. I’m sure it will bother everyone as nobody is in prime condition yet.

2daBank

Another easy under.

Mike Huntertz

That explains the line. -.25....never knew.
    I paid the juice and took -139 pick. Next time I'll try your bet option.

Mike Huntertz

Another easy under.
    Thanxs again!
    For me I can't watch a game that I bet under on. Tonight is DateNight.....so I didn't watch.

2daBank

Thanxs again!
    For me I can't watch a game that I bet under on. Tonight is DateNight.....so I didn't watch.
    You not missing anything, it was a painful watch. They either kick it directly into defenders or when they get chances right at the goalie, lol. If you wanting to watch the action I would go with the epl, la liga, or serie A. 2marro serie A has what should be a very exciting match with Atalanta facing Juventus. I like the over 3 and taking a small shot with Atalanta +244, they been in great form since the restart so tough for me to pass that price (believe they on 11 or 12 wins straight!). Juventus of course the class of the league but Atalanta and Lazio on their heels if they drop this match! Should be a much better watch!!

Far as winning some coin tho, we got 2 more mls snooze fest 2marro night. I already grabbed both unders, lol.

Mike Huntertz

You not missing anything, it was a painful watch. They either kick it directly into defenders or when they get chances right at the goalie, lol. If you wanting to watch the action I would go with the epl, la liga, or serie A. 2marro serie A has what should be a very exciting match with Atalanta facing Juventus. I like the over 3 and taking a small shot with Atalanta +244, they been in great form since the restart so tough for me to pass that price (believe they on 11 or 12 wins straight!). Juventus of course the class of the league but Atalanta and Lazio on their heels if they drop this match! Should be a much better watch!!

Far as winning some coin tho, we got 2 more mls snooze fest 2marro night. I already grabbed both unders, lol.
    I took the Atalanta Braves over 3.....score you bastards!

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

7/10

Atlanta -0.25 -104 ($104)
    Under 3 -130 ($130)

This game is at 8PM ET!

Columbus -105 ($105)
    Columbus -1.5 +280 ($25)

This game is at 1030PM ET!

Record: 4-2.5-1.5 (