BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

How do some of these leagues get away with corruption so easy

I've got Atlanta -1 1stH. There was a red card, 2 video reviews, a disallowed goal, a goal scored, and 2 other yellows. They only played 1 additional minute at the half. This is the reason that people in the states have a harder time watching soccer.

EasyCover
    EasyCover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4045

They should have a red line like in hockey with no offsides. The scoring and excitement would increase.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

Maybe they should have played 2-3 mins, but thats a really poor example of corruption in soccer.

Refs decide on injury time, sometimes it should be more, sometimes ure like where the fk did 5 mins come from

BigBlueNYG
    BigBlueNYG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 456

I'm not complaining because I got a push, but it is definitely a good example of corruption. Cagliari scores on a play that is legal yet it gets called back, then they get a red on a play that could have gone either way to give the penalty to Atalanta. Then you get no added time bc the referees likely have the result they desire. The stoppage time isn't just for injuries, it's for any excessive delay in the game. I'm just saying these disallowed goals since they started using VAR is making soccer harder to bet on and watch.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2370

oh i thought your just complaining there should have been more stoppage time.

havent seen the cagliari "goal", watch it later!