Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bridge snubs Terry handshake

Premier League - Bridge snubs Terry handshake

Eurosport - Sat, 27 Feb 13:01:00 2010

Buzz Up!

Wayne Bridge refused to shake John Terry's hand before Manchester City's Premier League clash against Chelsea.

Bridge briefly made eye contact but ignored his former friend's outstretched hand in the pre-match 'Fair Play' line-up, before shaking hands with the rest of the Chelsea team, many of whom are also his ex-team-mates.
    The left-back this week announced his withdrawal from the England team on the grounds that his presence in the same squad as Terry would be "disruptive" and "divisive".
    Bridge was devastated by reports that Terry had conducted an extra-marital affair with Vanessa Perroncel, the mother of Bridge's child, and his snub showed the depth of his ill-feeling towards his former Chelsea team-mate.
    Fabio Capello stripped Terry of the England captaincy over the controversy, and has said he hopes Bridge will reconsider his decision not to play for the national team.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-29-16 at 11:40 AM. Reason: image does not exist

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank

Jimmy0607
    Jimmy0607's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 285

I would've punched that prick in the nuts

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy0607 View Post
    I would've punched that prick in the nuts

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Quote Originally Posted by TurkzZ View Post
    I was at that game!!!!

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahaha....... hilarious , unless that game burrried you, then less funny, but still funny.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wouldn't have shaken Terry's hand either. Well done Bridge

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Bridge is a nobody. Im glad that he might fukk up Englands chances

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    The left-back this week announced his withdrawal from the England team on the grounds that his presence in the same squad as Terry would be "disruptive" and "divisive".
    Bridge was devastated by reports that Terry had conducted an extra-marital affair with Vanessa Perroncel, the mother of Bridge's child, and his snub showed the depth of his ill-feeling towards his former Chelsea team-mate.
    I didn't look this up when I saw that prop bet, I just thought it was some fun random bet. But damn, with this kind of information, it seems like it was as close to a lock as you're gonna get that he was not gonna shake his hand. Can't believe the favorite was that he was gonna shake his hand.