TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Game of the year: Betting the Farm

So I own a farm out east in the Hamptons and I’m going to risk it on this pick😂. Not true but I am currently selling one for a long term client of mine and that commission and more will be on this game.

Manchester City -1.5 -125 vs Tottenham.

Man City lost an absolute heartbreaker yesterday to Tottenham in one of the best Champion League games of all time. They went into the contest down 0-1 after losing the first leg on the road in a game where they rested some of their big guns and played very conservatively which left a lot of people furious with their manager pep guardiola. He played a defensive game and thought they’d get a crucial away goal, Aguero did miss a PK, and a late goal by Son and Tottenham cost them. However, their best player Harry Kane seriously injured his ankle is the process.

In yesterday’s game they needed to win by 2 after Tottenham got 2 crucial away goals by Son in first 10 min who is playing out of his mind and scored the dirty late goal in the first leg as well. They responded well and attacked like gangbusters to somehow take a 3-2 lead into the locker room at half. In the second half Aguero rifled in the crucial 4th goal to put them up 4-2 in the game and 4-3 aggregate. They were dominating but in the 73rd min Tottenham who had been very quiet converted a lucky corner goal that led to controversy. The ref reviewed it with VAR and many thought it was a handball as it kind of hit his arm/elbow as well as his hip and bounced in the net but the ref upheld the call on the field of a good goal and the crowd was furious. Now they were tied 4-4 aggregate and needed a late goal to win by 2 to advance which Man City usually finds a clutch way to do on the reg including their incredible comeback to win the EPL on the final day a couple years ago when they scored two goals in the finals minutes to snatch the title away from Man City in quite possibly the best moment in league history. Well city pressed and nearly scored in the 86th minute but Gundogan botched a shot inside the box just over the bar. Late in the game Sterling who always had 2 and is playing unreal soccer seemingly scored the game winner goal and a hat trick to put them up 5-3, but the celebration turned into an agonizing wait as the ref went to review the goal with VAR and decided it was offsides which was a very very controversial call. City lost a heart breaker to be knocked out of the Champions League.

This team is considered the best team in the world by many. Some world argue Barcelona or an inform Bayern Munich but I have to give city the unbiased nod. I love watching Messi and Barca and Munich are my favorite team but they have had an off year but are just starting to put things together of late. City had a serious chance at winning lifting all 4 trophies this year which would’ve been unheard of... champ league, EPL title, FA Cup (in the finals vs s crap wolves team), and the Carabao Cup which they’ve already won.

Now back to this weekend. They face Tottenham 3 days later at the Etihad Stadium where they blow the doors off teams by 2 plus goals even 3 or 4+ all the time, they avg 3.25 goals a game at home. City are 16-1 at home and have won 7 straight with 4 shutting out the other team. Tottenham have lost 4 straight away EPL games and are without Kane and Sissoko who got injured yesterday. I see them coming out super flat after that fluke 4-3 loss that advanced them on the away goal tie breaker. City on the other hand are now turning their entire focus on winning the EPL title in which they are in an insanely close race with Liverpool who are up 2 points but have played one more game. City controls their own destiny with 5 games left to go and can’t afford to drop a single point.

The revenge, home dominance, importance of the game, in form goal scorers, and the Tottenham injuries create the perfect storm for me to make my largest bet of the year on City -1.5. Will parlay the ml with the Milwaukee Bucks ml on Saturday as well 5k to win 3k bc I see no chance that either lose and I’m greedy along with my 15k -1.5 bet. I don’t care if you are a broke dik and don’t believe my amounts and won’t humor the trolls. I could be betting 50 to win 30 or 150 -1.5. It’s all relative to each individual. This is the best play I’ve seen in a couple years.

I suggest you guys consider tailing and feel free to tip me some bet points after they blow them the Fack out for typing up this exhausting write up hungover.

Good luck Gentleman🍀

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Good luck with the play but you cannot say they truly dominated and got unlucky if Totten was able to score not once but three times. Son on totten is heating up too.

While I do agree they win, I would not consider that price unless -1.25 goals then maybe. In a game where they were motivated to win by 2 or more they could not do it. Now a game with no meaning if they win by 1 or win by 2, your bet implies a 55.6% chance of them winning by 2 or more. Is there really a 56% chance or greater that they win by 2 or more here? In the away game they were unable to score even 1.

I hope you win though and the books lose but I don’t like this bet personally.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

1h under

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Good Luck. Not sure pick merited a writeup the length of "War and Peace".

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

0-0 final

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Any other farms you own?

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

So if you bet a farm do you win another farm? I’ve never tried betting things other than money, well I bet “services” w my old lady! Lol..

TheMetsSuck

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    Good luck with the play but you cannot say they truly dominated and got unlucky if Totten was able to score not once but three times. Son on totten is heating up too.

While I do agree they win, I would not consider that price unless -1.25 goals then maybe. In a game where they were motivated to win by 2 or more they could not do it. Now a game with no meaning if they win by 1 or win by 2, your bet implies a 55.6% chance of them winning by 2 or more. Is there really a 56% chance or greater that they win by 2 or more here? In the away game they were unable to score even 1.

I hope you win though and the books lose but I don’t like this bet personally.
    Did you watch the game? It doesn't sound like it. They also still won this game even after getting unlucky. Tottenham didn't have many scoring opportunities besides the 2 early goals by Son that were gifted by two awful blunders by Laporte and the first one Ederson should have saved and he prob would 9 out of 10 times but it snuck under his leg as he tried to get cute and deflect it out with his leg. Man City couldve scored 7 goals that game easy and got facked on two late VAR reviews that couldve gone either way. Without Kane and Sissoko they aren't much of a force, especially on the road. City wins this by 3+ prob up 2-0 at half minimum. Also, in that game Tottenham had the tiebreaker and were parking the bus and city still were making their d look like swiss cheese.

TheMetsSuck

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Good Luck. Not sure pick merited a writeup the length of "War and Peace".
    Adderall and a slow hungover day at the office. Longest post i've ever written lol. I'm that confident I thought I owed it to the forum to share the wealth of knowledge.

for those who havent seen the below video you should definitely make the time to watch it. Top 3 moment in soccer history mb sport history as far as title races are concerned imo.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    Adderall and a slow hungover day at the office. Longest post i've ever written lol. I'm that confident I thought I owed it to the forum to share the wealth of knowledge.

for those who havent seen the below video you should definitely make the time to watch it. Top 3 moment in soccer history mb sport history as far as title races are concerned imo.

Addy’s are nice!

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Hate addy’s

worst drug ever for me

but i faded this play

bet my beet farm on under 1h

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

much prefer both to score at similar odds. spurs got nothing to lose, it wont really be revenge for city, thats like losing 1000 and winning 100 the nest day.

but best of luck!

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Hate addy’s

worst drug ever for me

but i faded this play

bet my beet farm on under 1h
    Really?? I havnt ate any in a long time but used to be they were my morning coffee!! My ex wife would basically shove a 30 milli in my mouth every morning to get me up for work! Lol. Think they were 30 mil, the orange ones that tasted like candy!

I never really went gung ho on them trying to get high, id have the morning one then I’d bring one with me in case I was worried I was gonna be passing out driving home. Never got the appeal of getting high on them, I hated days where she gave me one while I was still half unconscious then I’d wake up and eat another forgetting I had the 1st! I’d feel all twacked!! Lmao.

I knew couple bitches that ate them like crazy, this one had all her kids go to dr and get it prescribed so she could eat and sell them all, lol. Way I looked at it at least she wasn’t giving them to her kids, can’t believe dr’s prescribe speed to kids! Crazy!

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

1-0 final

eaglesfan371

I have adderall for when I play poker or need to dial in hard on a project. As you see I talk a lot, clearly ADHD, however pre-hypertension blood pressure (135-140), antisocial, loss of appetite, and other side effects have me not taking it except when absolutely necessary. Main issue is you lose weight on it, unlike majority of people, I am trying to gain mass, not lose it.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    I have adderall for when I play poker or need to dial in hard on a project. As you see I talk a lot, clearly ADHD, however pre-hypertension blood pressure (135-140), antisocial, loss of appetite, and other side effects have me not taking it except when absolutely necessary. Main issue is you lose weight on it, unlike majority of people, I am trying to gain mass, not lose it.
    If you eat it daily it doesn’t suppress your appetite as much after you used to.

Guessing you went to college? Majority of the more straight laced types I know who typically don’t do drugs all like addys, most of them picked it up in college and suppose they think since it a prescription it not “bad”. lol

TheMetsSuck

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    much prefer both to score at similar odds. spurs got nothing to lose, it wont really be revenge for city, thats like losing 1000 and winning 100 the nest day.

but best of luck!
    How is this not revenge? City thoroughly outplayed them and got very unlucky not to be in the champions league semi finals right now. Now they only care about winning the EPL title and this is a must win game against a team that just celebrated on your field in a game they thought they won and they are going to want to clobber them and make a statement. Even without the revenge city prob wouldve won this by 2+ without Kane and Sissoko

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

Quote Originally Posted by TheMetsSuck View Post
    How is this not revenge? City thoroughly outplayed them and got very unlucky not to be in the champions league semi finals right now. Now they only care about winning the EPL title and this is a must win game against a team that just celebrated on your field in a game they thought they won and they are going to want to clobber them and make a statement. Even without the revenge city prob wouldve won this by 2+ without Kane and Sissoko
    because to avenge something, it needs to be equal pain.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Really?? I havnt ate any in a long time but used to be they were my morning coffee!! My ex wife would basically shove a 30 milli in my mouth every morning to get me up for work! Lol. Think they were 30 mil, the orange ones that tasted like candy!

I never really went gung ho on them trying to get high, id have the morning one then I’d bring one with me in case I was worried I was gonna be passing out driving home. Never got the appeal of getting high on them, I hated days where she gave me one while I was still half unconscious then I’d wake up and eat another forgetting I had the 1st! I’d feel all twacked!! Lmao.

I knew couple bitches that ate them like crazy, this one had all her kids go to dr and get it prescribed so she could eat and sell them all, lol. Way I looked at it at least she wasn’t giving them to her kids, can’t believe dr’s prescribe speed to kids! Crazy!
    Addy makes me feel all the effects of a coke binge crash w/o the high

like just shaky and awake for no fukkin reason

best I can explain it

it’s legit like 30 mill’s of a good bender come down

terrible

just awake , no high , pretending to yawn cuz it’s 6am and sun coming up

leetreaper

best I can explain it

terrible

Case closed R.IP_.

2daBank

best I can explain it

terrible

Lol. Far description. I’ve never used it to stay awake all night. It was basically just coffee that worked for me to get my day started. Never saw the appeal of abusing it. Back then I called it the hitler diet, addy in the morning with a couple perks or viks if I had them, the zannys at night to go to sleep!! Lol

ELNATURAL
    ELNATURAL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9846

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Any other farms you own?
    Leetreaper !!!!!

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

This is a big game for spurs as well barring them winning the champions league they want to make sure they get back in. City is overrated

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Love these threads...Spurs it is

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Love these threads...Spurs it is
    Booya kasha!!!

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Did he win?

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

I love The North fork...

pabonaparte
    bobbywaves aka the chosen one
    pabonaparte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Did he win?
    The game is in May. He was simply giving everyone a fair chance to read up before this lifetime opportunity passes you by!

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    Did he win?
    Game is today at 12:30 pm local time.

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

It's probably a solid bet. At these odds of course there is a risk.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

I'm going fairly large on city myself, and I usually don't take the favorites in EPL. This is an all time penetrate you type game. Spurs need this for top 4 but this is now all City has left until they play wolves in a month.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

good luck CHIEF

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Tough break. Couldn't score for 89 minutes

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

There goes the farm

eaglesfan371

Tried to warn him, 1 goal all that matters for 3 pts.

12 Last