cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

saturday 9am juventus over 2 team goals +325

these odds just seem crazy to me, i know ronaldo isn't playing who needs the bum anyway and they are resting players but juventus is stacked, the backups are really good , also looking at juventus on the road 15 road games in league play they have scored at least 2 goals in 13 of the 15 i feel like i'm pushing here alot of the time and winning some of the time and those odds +325 i like it, spal has been playing better of late they have given up at least 2 goals in 7 of 15 home matches i weighed the options spal to win at 315 or juventus over 2 goals at +325 and this looked more likely to win or maybe push

juventus over 2 goals team total 2000-6500

Apr 13 SOC [458511] TOTAL o2+325 (JUVENTUS TEAM GOALS vrs JUVENTUS TEAM GOALS) 2000.00 USD / 6500.00 USD

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Already on Spal before the big drop. There was no question of resting players with Juve at the time of placing bet so I got myself a nice price with Spal now. Always fade spots in domestic leagues with midweek travelling through Europe involved. Unfortunately not so much as it used to be cuz big clubs have so much depth nowadays.

GL with the teamtotal. I rarely bet soccer overs pre-game and when I do...it's a lean in order to grab a live line.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Already on Spal before the big drop. There was no question of resting players with Juve at the time of placing bet so I got myself a nice price with Spal now. Always fade spots in domestic leagues with midweek travelling through Europe involved. Unfortunately not so much as it used to be cuz big clubs have so much depth nowadays.

GL with the teamtotal. I rarely bet soccer overs pre-game and when I do...it's a lean in order to grab a live line.
    i've seen some projected juventus lineups and the guys in there are still very good, i almost played spal to win thinking the same exact thing in between big games they will take off, but it's juventus they don't seem to take off many games

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Hmm. Tempting

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

watch it end 0-0

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Too late with Spal I think. They are still dogs but the drop is huge. Juve or pass I would look at now.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Too late with Spal I think. They are still dogs but the drop is huge. Juve or pass I would look at now.
    i just saw those odds and had to take a shot nothing would surprise me i could b way off love to see 2 0 juve at half but that might he asking for too much

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    watch it end 0-0
    Yeah cuz I think we both know your play is based on stats alone. C'mon man how many millions of times have I revealed the ultimate soccer overs formula to you?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

25 bet points for a soccer winner

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Yeah cuz I think we both know your play is based on stats alone. C'mon man how many millions of times have I revealed the ultimate soccer overs formula to you?
    what is it the over formula please explain

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    25 bet points for a soccer winner
    this is a tough game predict spal better form lately need points bad juve just played ajax had another game coming up are resting alot players, backups still better other teamd players juve been great on road could see anything 00 10 11 12 13 03 im just goimg w juve 13 of 15 road matches at least 2 goals good,enough for me

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

is it 2nd legs overs 1st legs tend be more tight no one wants conceed

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

what is it the over formula please explain
    No! Leaving device now. I want coffee. I'll get back to you. Jesus!

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

is it 2nd legs overs 1st legs tend be more tight no one wants conceed
    Sure this is only in 2 legged k.o type setup first games they play not to lose...but also in mind the formula pace+space= goals. Like in any other sport.
    Pace often low in the first games. But also in a 1 leg cup game often pace low. There is no season points on the line.

Why I rarely play pre-game soccer overs is there is a feeling out process between teams 8 out of 10 games. So you will get a much better odds for an over 2.5 live if you skip the first 10 -25 minutes for example. In other words timing is everything. You don't know the teams coaches very well you have to watch the game to determine pace and space so most of your soccer overs will be live bets by default if you really want the best timing.
    Also hesitant when games are draw. The pace is often higher when one of the teams has to react to equalize. But also be wary if the lead is too large to overcome or a demotivating blow is dealt with the 2, 3+ goal leads. I call this a dead game more often than not. Each game is different though. Majority of my over bets therefore late in games which looks like this over 1.5 for 1-1 or 2-0 and over 3.5 for 2-2 or 3-1. I could look at goals in 2+ lead games but with so much offer on daily basis. I'ts not effective spend my energy looking at this. After 2+ goal leads it's most of the time the leading team extending their lead cuz trailing team just isn't motivated physically to make it difficult. 1 goal difference in-play scores more often both teams putting in the effort for that next goal.

Let pace be your starting angle then look at space. How many players are the teams willing to put infront of the ball leaving space behind them. Hard to break open a parked bus with many players behind the ball with defending team. Knowing player characters and tendencies helps. Is it a defensive or offensive minded midfielder or defender. Tendencies of midfielders more important in this regard. Helps to know this from the coaches as well. Mourinho for example is a result oriented coach takes the lead then puts many players behind the ball eventhough in his career he's coached great players they never were able to shine much with his defensive tactics. Also how do you rate the quality of a fast break or counter attack of a team? How is the weather like? How is the quality of the pitch? How intimidating are the home fans? Does it affect the visitors? Many side factors to look at.

You will become experienced over time but first stop betting pre-game overs is my no.1 advice. Funny B let him B..lol
    Points Awarded:

shadymcgrady gave Thrilla 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Sure this is only in 2 legged k.o type setup first games they play not to lose...but also in mind the formula pace+space= goals. Like in any other sport.
    Pace often low in the first games. But also in a 1 leg cup game often pace low. There is no season points on the line.

Why I rarerly play pre-game soccer overs is there is a feeling out process between teams 8 out of 10 games. So you will get a much better odds for an over 2.5 live if you skip the first 10 -25 minutes for example. In other words timing is everything. You don't know the teams coaches very well you have to watch the game to determine pace and space so most of your soccer overs will be live bets by default if you really want the best timing.
    Also hesitant when games are draw. The pace is often higher when one of the teams has to react to equalize. But also be wary if the lead is too large to overcome or a demotivating blow is dealt with the 2, 3+ goal leads. I call this a dead game more often than not. Each game is different though. Majority of my over bets therefore late in games which looks like this over 1.5 for 1-1 or 2-0 and over 3.5 for 2-2 or 3-1. I could look at goals in 2+ lead games but with so much offer on daily basis. I'ts not effective spend my energy looking at this. After 2+ goal leads it's most of the time the leading team extending their lead cuz trailing team just isn't motivated physically to make it difficult. 1 goal difference in-play scores more often both teams putting in the effort for that next goal.

Let pace be your starting angle then look at space. How many players are the teams willing to put infront of the ball leaving space behind them. Hard to break open a parked bus with many players behind the ball with defending team. Knowing player characters and tendencies helps. Is it a defensive or offensive minded midfielder or defender. Tendencies of midfielders more important in this regard. Helps to know this from the coaches as well. Mourinho for example is a result oriented coach takes the lead then puts many players behind the ball eventhough in his career he's coached great players they never were able to shine much with his defensive tactics. Also how do you rate the quality of a fast break or counter attack of a team? How is the weather like? How is the quality of the pitch? How intimidating are the home fans? Does it affect the visitors? Many side factors to look at.

You will become experienced over time but first stop betting pre-game overs is my no.1 advice. Funny B let him B..lol
    that's way too much to get involved in pace and stuff i know i would win more if spent more time capping stuff like that but can't do it, i do like in game betting and getting a feel for how the game is going what team is playing bettter more likely to score that kind of thing, used bet alot of teams to score next goal but not getting that anymore on my live betting platforms, i noticed a strange trend when teams go up 2-0 more often that not the team that is losing gets the 3rd goal, not sure if it's teams taking foot off the gas or what but i often see 2-1 more than 3-0

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Juve probably resting half the squad after close champions league tier

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    Juve probably resting half the squad after close champions league tier
    they are but the backups aren't too bad this guy dyabla who is likely starting only had 22 goals last season for juventus

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

that's way too much to get involved in pace and stuff i know i would win more if spent more time capping stuff like that but can't do it, i do like in game betting and getting a feel for how the game is going what team is playing bettter more likely to score that kind of thing, used bet alot of teams to score next goal but not getting that anymore on my live betting platforms, i noticed a strange trend when teams go up 2-0 more often that not the team that is losing gets the 3rd goal, not sure if it's teams taking foot off the gas or what but i often see 2-1 more than 3-0
    This response of yours is disappointing...almost felt like an insult at the time. I was like fukk this place and it's 99.99 % degen gambling morons. Dude you didn't even read it. ..WTf are you somekind of rich kid gambling away his parents infinite money? How often do I take the time and drop knowledge like this?....You ain't doing shit by spending more time capping stuff besides looking at more past stats.

At least someone appreciated my post. Thank you. You're welcome.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

This response of yours is disappointing...almost felt like an insult at the time. I was like fukk this place and it's 99.99 % degen gambling morons. Dude you didn't even read it. ..WTf are you somekind of rich kid gambling away his parents infinite money? How often do I take the time and drop knowledge like this?....You ain't doing shit by spending more time capping stuff besides looking at more past stats.

At least someone appreciated my post. Thank you. You're welcome.
    nice write up i was tired , i did read good lucks to you