mariapaula55
    mariapaula55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Futebol - Daily Picks Tracking

Hello SBR,

in the age of pick-posting at twitter, Telegram, reddit I rather do it here.
    All input/opinions are welcome.

Trying to see, publicly, if I have the discipline and skills to be a successful punter or else I just go back to grinding in-play at betfair.

Majority of bets are made at Betfair and 1xbet.

mariapaula55

1 - (Live, 20" 0-0) CHONGQING LIFAN x HEBEI CHINA FORTUNE: BTTS Yes @ 1.80 (1u)

mariapaula55

2 - Santa Clara x Moreirense: MOREIRENSE +0.0 @2.04 (1u)

3 - Portimonense x Porto: PORTO -1 @1.71 (4u)

4 - Aves x Sporting: SPORTING @1.71 (1u)

5 - Falkenbergs x Häcken: OVER 2.5 @1.74 (1u)

6 - Inter Turku x Seinajoen: BTTS Yes @1.98 (1u)

7 - Fulham X Everton: EVERTON @1.75 (1u)

mariapaula55

Some previews:

Bet 3 - This is a must win match for FC Porto. There's a heated 2 sided competition in Portugal for the league (Porto and Benfica both at the top with 69 points each, w/ Benfica 1st because of the H2H advantage) and now there's absolutely no time for errors.
    Home team, Portimonense, seats comfortably at 10th place and is a pretty decent team (especially at home where they made 69% of their points) but are no match for this motivated Porto team. Also helps that Porto comes from an European loss to Liverpool, they usually bounce back at the national games.

Side Note: I got this bet at a higher odd (Porto -1), because Porto odds have been dropping like crazy (from 1.57 to 1.40 now)

Bet 4 - In reality I'm not a big fan when in comes to betting on Sporting away games, but in this position I'm just riding the good run they are in and the odds are decent enough for that. Sporting just needs to do what they have been doing in the past 6 games (WWWWWW).

Bet 7 - this is just a squared bet! Will Fulham play anything at all? I'm hoping that they will not. Everton is way better and they need a strong finish to mask the shitty run that was the middle of the season.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

good luck!

mariapaula55

Quote Originally Posted by mariapaula55 View Post
    1 - (Live, 20" 0-0) CHONGQING LIFAN x HEBEI CHINA FORTUNE: BTTS Yes @ 1.80 (1u)
    Hope it's a good sign starting off with a WIN

Picks Record: 1-0 [+0.80u]

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    good luck!
    thank you
    <br>
    <br>