Clueless_Norway
    Clueless_Norway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Europa League + Olympic curling 25.2

1-5u plays
    Well, I love both games for today with Swiss vs Norway in the first and Canada vs Sweden in the second...
    Norway vs Swiss
    In my opinion its two teams that belongs in another divsion from the rest, and Norway is one of them. The two teams have faced each other previous in the tournament where Norway got an easy 7-4 win. Norway lost a close one they should have won vs Sweden and a close one vs the team that is my fav to win the gold in Canada. Elswhear they'v beaten USA, Germany, China, Denmark, France and Britain who's in my opinion the 3rd strongest team in the tournament even tho they got knocked out in the tie-breaker game vs Sweden. Also, Norway have been improving from game to game and should now be at their strongest point of the tournament -- that might be reflected in their two strong wins to end the round-robin with 9-2 over France and 9-5 vs USA. Swiss manage to take the 3rd seed after beating Denmark, USA, Britain, China, Sweden and France while losing to Norway Canada and Germany. I see Norway taking this one by 2 pts...
    Canada vs Sweden
    Well, Canada have crused trough the round-robin matches and won all 9 of their games while Sweden needed a tie-breaker vs Britain after going 5-4 in their previous matches... I just can't see Canada have any troubles with Sweden who manage to come here cause of a realy poor preformence by Britain. I see Canada yet again cruises to a easy 4-5 pts win here and a Norway vs Canada matchup in the finale...

Norway/Canada 2-Teamer (-135) for 5 stones *POD*

Roma vs Panathinaikos (Europa League)
    Roma is riding a 2-3 1st leg loss into this one and yeah they need a goal, but only 1 as if they do win 1-0 they'll go trought to the next round on away goals and I think they just gonna safe their way trought if they get a 1-0 lead. Also both Romas top offenive producers is out for this one in star striker Toni and key playmaker Totti. Also Roma should be the strongest team in this one, but I see them struggle to score on a Panathinaikos team that is trying to ride their 3-2 win here...
    Roma vs Panathinaikos game under 2.5 (-105) for 1.5 Legions

Wolfsburg vs Villareal
    With a 2-2 tie form their first leg in Spain, things is looking good for Wolfsburg. Their out of both the German cup and contention for top 3 in the league and can focuse all on this tournament. In their last game they manage to turn 0-1 into a 2-1 win vs a stong Schalke team and their team is healty. Villareal struggles back in Spain and after the 2-6 loss to Real Madrid their 29 pts behind the league leader and 9 pts from relegation. In this tournament Villareal got only 1-0-2 on the road and is missing some key-players in Cazorla, Marcano and Rossi....
    Wolfsburg -0.5 (+105) for 2.5 Volkswagen's

Best of luck to all

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Very smart analysis, BOL.

StewiE
    StewiE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

I agre with you in the Canada-Sweden match. Sweden must play over their own capability and Canada must break a couple of legs if this isnt going to be a win for Canada.

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

capping curling? .. now if BetPhoenix only had a line on it!

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

On Wolfsburg too, lets get it..

Clueless_Norway
    Clueless_Norway's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Well...got destroided in soccer, but hit my Norway/Canada parlay after Canada crused trough the whole game while Norway manage to blow it open in the 9th...

1-2, +1.00u

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

good luck with your bets