Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Inter/Chelsea

I've just had a 0.7 Unit bet on the Draw, i feel like it's a chase pick but to be honest i ran the numbers and i cannot see past a stalemate.
    I think it's going to have one goal in it at most and a half time draw looks inevitable. If that's the case i may lay it off at BetFair and ensure a nice win.

Any thoughts?

bluefish
    Update your status
    bluefish's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Inter -0 has value in my opinion, both teams are of similar strength, style, and quality, I think it comes down to a technical battle and would take Mourinho over Ancelotti.

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

0-0 game. i'm putting a unit on an under and a draw.

under 1.5 at +162 looks good too

RedDevil11
    RedDevil11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Can see a 1-1 draw. Chelsea has no real left back, Zhirkov's out so it looks like either Belletti or Ivanovic will fill that spot...Maicon might be able to do some damage there. Chelsea will desperately want that away goal (a 0-0 game wouldn't be a great result) and so long as Drogba gets some service it's a good bet he'll score.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmm. Mourinho has a better knowledge of Chelsea than Ancelloti has of Inter. That's one point we should note. Now to the field. One expects a cagey 1st half that will most probably end in a 0-0 draw. So 1st half draw looks good. If that happens, then the 2H is anyone's for the taking but I'd say Chelsea's defense has a way of coming apart too often these days. My leans for the game are:

1H draw
    Inter ML

theplagy
    Spurs !
    theplagy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

1H draw is now -101, doesn't look that good anymore

DIESELHEEL
    DIESELHEEL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Love the Blues, but feeling a draw here, and under 2 goals. BOL to all, probably will lay off this game because I have so much heart for Chelsea.