fudy213
    fudy213's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2019

Aug 25 soccer

Looking forward to some soccer.

First play: the obvious. MANCHESTER CITY -363.
    I just cant see anybody, especially Wolves out scoring City. They are just too good. When they played Arsenal in wk 1, everyone was on how bad Arsenal looked. After a well played 3-2 loss to Chelsea that they were in a position to win, we see that City had a whole lot to do with making Arsenal look bad. Wolves, even with DeBruyne out are just overmatched. They tied with a poor Everton team and lost to average Leistecier. City are one of the top 5 teams in the world. They will show, they will win.

ARSENAL -253
    Got to Got to Got to get a win after losing to City and Chelsea. Looked good last wk in a loss. An 0-2 team thats played the best 2 teams in the EPL. Ham is what Arsenal needs right now. I think this coach will be fine.

RED BULL SALZBURG -149
    Really good team coming off a weird 0-0 tie at red star in front of nobody. Frustrating to be sure. At a very weak team. Goals will be scored I believe. Salzburg played alot of second teamers in Belgrade. Even with the travel, theyll be fresh.

Im sure Ill have more, wanted to get the early City play in. Looking towards an early morning.

fudy213

#2824 PSV Eindhoven -185 Team that can score vs team that cant.

playing barca to round off open parlays but thats hardly worth posting.

City didnt show. Thats why they call it gambling and thats why my Mom told me not to do it. Hate to keep relying on a 80th min goal. 3-0 at half is what I want

fudy213

Why does everything have to be so hard?

MAN CITY -363 L

ARSENAL -253 W

SALZBURG -149 W

PSV -185 W

finished open parlay w/ barca, thought I lost. tight win Every game close to the end. Still am scratching my head about City. It happens when you think it cant. OK day after all.