KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
    Other sports will have players occasionally flop to try and draw a penalty/foul. But whether it works or not, they get right back up...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Let’s be honest the edge soccer has over every sport is very very few commercials and very very few interruptions

BriGuy
    BriGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4137

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

rickie65
    Update your status
    rickie65's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4370

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Sorry for the late response, was placing bets!

Are we friends? Why would you try to insult on your first interaction with me?

You misunderstood me but I do not feel like explaining it to you given your reputation as the biggest useless fukk on this forum. I'll explain it anyway. Everybody deserves a second chance.

First I didn't reply to you, was hoping rickie65 would respond. The reason I asked him that is that alot of the time when these things happen and the victim player is in pain the refs wave it off with a warning or pretend they didnt see it. So it becomes natural for players to do as much as possible extra drama and rolling around to make sure the refs and people watching knows he is the victim of unsportsman like conduct.

Damn I lost money while typing this. Time is money!
    I didn't respond right away because I don't live on the forum, I made my piece and left. The only reason I even read this thread is the amusement of comparing soccer and hockey. Of course every sport has a couple of drama queens who exaggerate an injury but soccer is excessive. Hockey players always getting boarded or hit with sticks and pucks and they continue playing. Baseball players get hit with 100+ mph balls and wipe the dust off and continue. Football is head-to-head collisions all game. Nascar drivers in 200 mph rollovers and walk away. Soccer players fall over with the threat of wind. The only unsportsman like conduct is faking near death on the field. Soccer....field of dreams or field of queens??

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

Tons of tough guys up in here LOL

Mike Huntertz
    Mike Huntertz's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 22592

Bass fishing replays is more watched than NHL in the Southern states...but cousin phuckin still beats soccer faking.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Let’s be honest the edge soccer has over every sport is very very few commercials and very very few interruptions

and many many millions of morons willing to watch it ...

First 123