Blackballer
    Blackballer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 575

Blackballer's Football thread 24hrs/7days/1year

I post all my football picks in this thread.

Football is my main sport but also do other sports as well but I think the best money can be made in football imo.

My first picks include action form Latin America tomorrow morning starting at 01:00 AM (at least for me it's 01:00 AM since I am doing this from Austria)

My current BR is sitting at 59.69€ with bet365. My plays include singles ,doubles and other parlays.

Will post all sorts of plays ranging from friendlies, Europe's highest leagues such EPL, German Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A (which I am really excited this season after Ronaldo arrived at Juventus )...
    You can basically name any league in Europe there is a 99% that I am covering and following this league.

Feel free to coment...

#1) Salgueiro vs Nautico (Brazil Serie C) = Nautico win @ 2.50
    #2) Cruzeiro vs Atletico Paranaense ( Copa do Brasil) = Cruzeiro win @ 1.53
    #3) Vasco da Gama vs Bahía (Copa do Brasil) = Vasco da Gama win @1.95
    #4) San Lorenzo vs Racing de Cordoba ( Copa Argentina) = San Lorenzo win @ 1.22

I parlay these for games up to get odds of 6.31.

#1 PARLAY) Risk 4.69€ @ 9.13 = 42.84€

Last edited by Blackballer; 07-16-18 at 05:13 PM.

Blackballer

Tuesday include 15 Scottish cup games and I think 10 games from Champions League and Europa League qualifiers. Since the CL- qualifiers are the 2nd leg games tomorrow and most of them already decided after the 1st leg, I will try to pick out the best (imo) games out of the ten matches. First game that comes to my mind is Legia Warsaw vs Cork City which ended in a 1:0 road win for Legia.

I have to admit that these qualifiers early in the beginning of the season have to potential for many 'upset' (if you want to call them upset, I would prefer the term 'surprises' here since it's the early stage of a new season and most of the teams haven't done the preperation for the new season). Still I am confident enough to grab a share of these games.

Stay tuned will post more tomorrow around 10 AM (ECT ).

Blackballer

And I forgot to mention that tomorrow is the start of the Chinese Super League (4 games). This league in particular, I prefer to play the totals market because there are certain teams that contribute in a good way to the overs. Some of the Chinese teams splashed some money by buying new players, here I will watch and follow the first 2-3 weeks of action to make a better assessment.

Blackballer

Nice! I see that the odds for Nautico went south down to 2.20, hope the 2.50 pays off here

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8797

Blackballer

It's good to have some variety across the globe. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

BOL to you this season

If you don't mind my asking, do you live in Austria or just visiting ?

Blackballer

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Blackballer

It's good to have some variety across the globe. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

BOL to you this season

If you don't mind my asking, do you live in Austria or just visiting ?
    Thanks!
    I will try to post frequently in the next days and weeks if my time schedule doesn't mess it up. Have to admit most of the times I just make my plays and don't really keep track of it, less accountablity haha but I am gonna change this in the next few weeks.

Yes I moved to Austria, it's beeen a few years now. Vienna to be more specific. Where do you live? My guess would be somewhere in Europa as well

Blackballer

I also combined 4 totals for the Latina American games. Here they are:

risked 5.00€ to win 19.30€

#2 Parlay)

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8797

Quote Originally Posted by Blackballer View Post
    Thanks!
    I will try to post frequently in the next days and weeks if my time schedule doesn't mess it up. Have to admit most of the times I just make my plays and don't really keep track of it, less accountablity haha but I am gonna change this in the next few weeks.

Yes I moved to Austria, it's beeen a few years now. Vienna to be more specific. Where do you live? My guess would be somewhere in Europa as well
    I live in Canada in a small town an hour from Toronto. I have 3 sons that live in Germany , and my wife is German. They are all in the Munich area and we visit often. We are heading to the Tyrolia are in February to do some skiing, then we will travel to Italy to look at purchasing a vacation home near Albarella , Italy.

Blackballer

Wouldn't expect Cruzeiro to rely on their 2-1 first led lead in the Copa do Brasil in front of their home fans especially against a rather weak road team in Atletico Paranaense . Looks like they are happy with a 0:0

Blackballer

Well done Cruzeiro! 1-0 at 85 minute. I take the win if it stays like this

Nautico live price at 3.25 is tempting even if Salgueiro is dominating the play in the 1st half and has the better start to the game. Already have Nautico in my parlay but tempting to add a single live play at 3.25

Blackballer

#3) Salgueiro vs Nautico = Nautico @ 3.10 risk 10€ to win 31€

Blackballer

Always good when they score 30 seconds after the play came in

Blackballer

My Over 1.5 match goals came through in the Cruzeiro game but at the cost of a draw, which means the 4 game ML parlay busted. Match goals still live, 1 goal in Salgueiro and Nautico needed and San Lorenz vs Cordoba to go over 2.5

Blackballer

#4) Live play: Nautico to score 2nd goal @ 2.60 risked 4€ to win 10.40@

Blackballer

Now red card Nautico at 70th min , nice always good when my team gets a red card, luckily not the first time

Blackballer

Didn't had the time today to post picks for the early games today. Will be night shift again with Latin America games. Yesterday's games didn't turn out so well with Cruzeiro conceding late and Nautico getting a red card and see the game end in a draw.

Alright today's plays are from Brazil Serie B and Copa Sudamericana

#5) Parlay
    4 team parlay:

Caracas vs Sport Huancayo = Caracas to win @ 1.72 (Copa Sudamericana)
    Villa Nova vs Brasil de Pelotas = Villa Nova win @ 1.65 (Brazil Serie B)
    Lanus vs Junior = Lanus DNB @ 1.53 (Copa Sudamericana)
    Guarani SP vs Figueirense = Guarani DNB @ 1.50

Risk 10€ to win 65.55€

Blackballer

Alright from now on no parlays, just straight single bets for every pick(s). I think I should do better performance wise when I just stick straight to single betting. I know I can pick some good winners, only make ths mistake to bundle them up in parlay more often than not.

My first game for today is from Japan J-League

#6)
    Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Gamba Osaka = Hiroshima to win @1.80

Wish everyone a nice day!

Blackballer

Here are my plays for tonight's games (for me it's early morning )

#7 plays)
    #1) Flamengo vs Sao Paulo = Flamengo win @ 2.00 (Brazil Serie A)

#2) Minnesota United vs New England Revolution = Minnesota United win @ 2.30 also Over 3.5 goals @ 2.20 (USA MLS)

#3) Montreal Impact vs Vancouver Whitecaps = Montreal Impact win 1.87 (Canda Championship)

#4) Chicago Fire vs Louisville City = Over 2.5 goals @ 1.70 (USA Open Cup)

I also have some more games from USA second tier and Brazil but I think these are fine for moment because the other games have odds that are around 1.50 - 1.65 are strong leans and no plays at the moment.

Blackballer

I also add the game between Houston Dynamo vs Sporting Kansas City

#5) Houston Dynamo vs Sporting Kasas City = Over 2.5 goals @ 1.65 (also leaning on both teams to score which is priced @ 1.57)

Blackballer

Was busy working today, unfortunately missed most of the early Europa League games which really sucked, catching up on the late games now. I had/have some live plays on the totals.

I am going to have all the time I need to focus on the weekend games, promise I will post picks for Sunday (early Sunday hours European Central Time of course)

I also have track most of my picks on this site called protipster, below is the link to my profile and picks if anyone is interested:

https://www.protipster.com/tipster/blackballer/stats

There are also some Brazil games and Copa de Argentinia games, will look into some I think are 2-3 good selections out there.
    Post them I decided to take any action these games.

Blackballer

Here are my picks for today's games from MLS and Brazil Serie A :

Brazil Serie A
    #1) Flamengo to win@ 1.65
    #2) Sao Paulo to win @2.00

USA - MLS
    #3) New York Red Bulls + over 2.5 match goals @2.00
    #4) Real Salt Lake vs Colorado Rapids over 2.5 match goals 1.65
    #5) Portland Timbers vs Montreal Impact over 2.5 match goals @ 1.57
    #6) Houston Dynamo vs FC Dallas both teams to score + over 2.5 match goals @ 2.75

Hope I can get enough sleep to motivate myself tomorrow to post all the picks for Sunday

Best of luck to everyone!

Blackballer

Good morning every one! starting the day with Japan J-League, two games

#1) Nagoya Grampus vs Sanfrece Hiroshima = Hiroshima win @ 1.83
    #2) Visel Kobe vs Shonan Bellmare = Visel Kobe win @ 1.80

more picks are to follow for the later games including some friendlies (Liverpool vs Dortmund)

Blackballer

Japan J-League was really disappointing today, the two teams let me down big time especially Sanfrece Hiroshima expected them to at least nick a goal late in the 2nd half to win the game 1:0, Vissel Kobe got ass-kicked at home during the the Iniesta debut by losing 3:0.

Norway 2nd tier have two games that I like. Aalesund and Norway play at home today. I am confident that Aalesund will get the job done by winning this game since the 1.40 are too short I will stick with Aalesund winning by -1.0 @ 1.77 AHC.

2nd game is Viking vs Jerv. Viking at home priced at 1.72, this line moved up from Viking 1.57>>1.72, Jerv will play and fight for 1point here whereas Viking is looking for the 3points. I still trust Viking to edge this one, they have a good chance can to score some goals here imo

#1) Aalesund vs Sandnes Ulf = Aalesund -1.0 AHC @ 1.77
    #2) Viking vs Jerv = Viking win @ 1.72 (in this one I also see some goals to be scored, strong lean over 2.5 @ 1.57 /over 3.5 @ 2.37)
    Last edited by Blackballer; 07-22-18 at 11:41 AM.

Blackballer

Friendly game:

Liverpool vs Dortmund = over 2.5 match goals @1.61

Blackballer

That Viking vs Jerv line has some heavy line movement, started from 1.57 Viking all the way to 1.85 now. Makes me wondering a bit now but I still stay at Viking to win, line movements are not always easy to interpret what they really mean. Here I sense the movement indicates a draw rather than one side to win the game but we'll see.

Blackballer

Good to see that 4 goals already been scored in the Viking vs Jerv game, more important Viking is up goals late in the 1st half

Blackballer

All my other picks from all of Sunday's games are on my profile page from protipsters under tips:

https://www.protipster.com/tipster/blackballer/stats

Sorry for not posting more in detail, hate Sundays because they are too short