Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

The 2018 World Cup knockout thread

Discuss all your predictions, your wagers and your opinions ITT

Last edited by Esco; 06-29-18 at 02:11 PM.

Esco

My picks are:

Portugal
    Argies
    Brazil
    Belgium

Russia
    Croatia
    Sweden
    England

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9249

Bump

This was your latest thread Esco. With only 2 views ( Ooops , the other was yourself again ) , i will put it back in the fold to see what sort of attention we can get for you. Surely you must want to do something more with your life then to become a full time Troll ?

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

very good picks esco, would be over 6x.

russia was +210 to qual
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Esco

chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14210

hahaha
    count of views it`s your life goal... heard your saying ... uhh , i got 1000 views today,,,
    your big mouth getting views not good bets as Esco posted... he bets you in this WC with better bets .... he lost on count of view... mmm ... so sad to hear this...
    Esco > franz
    Esco > unpriciated

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post
    My picks are:

Portugal
    Argies
    Brazil
    Belgium

Russia
    Croatia
    Sweden
    England
    Which wagers did you place ? Im confused, i cant seem to find your threads that show actual wagers ? What is your record so far ? I mean , who doesnt want to tail winning wagers

franz555

This may end up being the best thread ever

chuda

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post

ohh it will

Esco

Well Franzie, since you mention it.......LOL. Lets see the results:

Portugal (miss)
    Argies (miss)
    Brazil
    Belgium

Russia
    Croatia
    Sweden
    England

Wow!!!!!!

So I went

Esco

Quote Originally Posted by Esco View Post
    Well Franzie, since you mention it.......LOL. Lets see the results:

Portugal (miss)
    Argies (miss)
    Brazil
    Belgium

Russia
    Croatia
    Sweden
    England

Wow!!!!!!

So I won!!!!
    I dunno, it seems like I won 2 out of 8 results

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11843

lol fran cries about posting negatively in a person’s thread and then turns around and does it himself?

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    lol fran cries about posting negatively in a person’s thread and then turns around and does it himself?
    I never cried about anything and I believe all my responses here are very positive.

Good to see you back posting SJM. I for one miss all the positive vibes that you spread around SBR.

chuda

Good to see you back posting SJM. I for one miss all the positive vibes that you spread around SBR.
    you offended this guy and now you suck up ?

sjm5122

I never cried about anything and I believe all my responses here are very positive.

So you never cried about how terrible it is to post negatively in another’s thread? And you making a backhanded comment about thread views is supposed to be positive? Not to mention, only a massive loser would give a penetrate about thread views on an internet forum in the first place.

But please brag more about your record keeping and all the insight you bring. It certainly is valuable for the faders, you were down what in 2017? -100 units or so? And you have the balls to call out a Esco, who posted his picks and went 6/8 lol.

Get off your high horse and stop talking down to people like you’re some football handicapping wizard. You have been a oyster from day one to anyone who has had a different opinion from yours.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    I havent offended anyone here in the SOCCER FORUM nor am i sucking up.

Sorry that you continue to see me in a negative light. I am surprised that you are so interested in every statement that i make on SBR. It does seem a bit obsessive tho.

sjm5122

He’s being sarcastic. Just like his other posts in this thread. Then later he will claim he wasn’t so he can continue to whine about anyone saying anything negative in his thread. He thinks he is clever or something I dunno

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

He’s being sarcastic. Just like his other posts in this thread. Then later he will claim he wasn’t so he can continue to whine about anyone saying anything negative in his thread. He thinks he is clever or something I dunno
    What is your record to date?

sjm5122

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    What is your record to date?
    What does that matter Hman? You already tried that line with chuda and cashin and failed miserably. They have been keeping threads and records before fran ever showed up. And did I say anything that isn’t true in my prior post?

franz555

So you never cried about how terrible it is to post negatively in another’s thread? And you making a backhanded comment about thread views is supposed to be positive? Not to mention, only a massive loser would give a penetrate about thread views on an internet forum in the first place.

But please brag more about your record keeping and all the insight you bring. It certainly is valuable for the faders, you were down what in 2017? -100 units or so? And you have the balls to call out a Esco, who posted his picks and went 6/8 lol.

Get off your high horse and stop talking down to people like you’re some football handicapping wizard. You have been a oyster from day one to anyone who has had a different opinion from yours.
    Well its easy to see that your little group ( Cashin , Chuda and yourself ) are still bullying people together. " Strength in numbers and all ". I do however have rights here , and your lies and false accusations are becoming very boring and unfounded. Where are your Records kept ?

P.S. My record for the 2016 / 2017 Season was 982 - 878 + 11,302.

Thank you all for taking such an active interest in my Posting, but you really should be accurate when passing off slanderous comments about another poster. There are Rules in this Forum.

Hman

What does that matter Hman? You already tried that line with chuda and cashin and failed miserably. They have been keeping threads and records before fran ever showed up. And did I say anything that isn’t true in my prior post?
    Ill explaim why it matters.

Because when i posted me NBA plays yearly, all documented on the forums, i profited 5 out of 6yrs.

That gives me the leverage to tell just about any other member who posts their plays that their plays suck.

But do you see me rubbing my success in the faces of those whoe lose or even barely win?

No i dont & never would.

So for me to see guys that dont even post their plays, or who are losing themselves, it's laughable that they critique someone else who isnt currently faring well with their picks.

It's also classless.

chuda

I havent offended anyone here in the SOCCER FORUM nor am i sucking up.

Sorry that you continue to see me in a negative light. I am surprised that you are so interested in every statement that i make on SBR. It does seem a bit obsessive tho.

rely? this man said something in your thread ... you ate a head of him , but it doesn`t count in your world?

franz555

Because when i posted me NBA plays yearly, all documented on the forums, i profited 5 out of 6yrs.

That gives me the leverage to tell just about any other member who posts their plays that their plays suck.

But do you see me rubbing my success in the faces of those whoe lose or even barely win?

No i dont & never would.

So for me to see guys that dont even post their plays, or who are losing themselves, it's laughable that they critique someone else who isnt currently faring well with their picks.

It's also classless.
    And that is exactly what i have said time and again.

Hence the " Troll " monicker

chuda

No i dont & never would.

It's classless
    hesus... you not even read posts
    franz rubbed his rightelings into Lakerboys face....
    Esco posted his plays..,...
    And Sjm have been active contributor for years ...

list to me you Yong egg .... you don`t know what you talking about !

chuda

Hman

hesus... you not even read posts
    franz rubbed his rightelings into Lakerboys face....
    Esco posted his plays..,...
    And Sjm have been active contributor for years ...

list to me you Yong egg .... you don`t know what you talking about !
    I will tell you the same thing you tell Franz.

Post your units won & lost.

Then i will post mine and compare & i will tell you how your plays suck & my record is so much better.

I would not really do that to you but assure i could & then you would see how it feels.

Do you understand the point I'm trying to make?

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2354

Well its easy to see that your little group ( Cashin , Chuda and yourself ) are still bullying people together. " Strength in numbers and all ". I do however have rights here , and your lies and false accusations are becoming very boring and unfounded. Where are your Records kept ?

Thank you all for taking such an active interest in my Posting, but you really should be accurate when passing off slanderous comments about another poster. There are Rules in this Forum.

On SBR you had a thread with -100u, HUAD brought it up when u had a problem with him.

You then broguht a new thread which also lost heavily.

sjm5122

11,302 units? Ok man.......

To take a line from you, where is that thread with those plays and that record?

sjm5122

I will tell you the same thing you tell Franz.

Post your units won & lost.

Then i will post mine and compare & i will tell you how your plays suck & my record is so much better.

I would not really do that to you but assure i could & then you would see how it feels.

Do you understand the point I'm trying to make?
    It is commendable to keep an accurate thread and record, which Franz does. And I have said this in the past. But he does abandon all the losing ones and acts like they don’t exist.

It is even more commendable to be plus units, but I haven’t seen a Franz thread end up positive over the long run, except this +11000 units unicorn thread he mentioned.

But either way, + or - units does not give one the ability to walk all over people who have opinions that are different than yours. If hes gonna be a dick to people like that he deserves to be called out, and he has, yet he plays innocent.

chuda

HMAN don`t you get it, what good people here trying to do?

when everyone search for tips in google... when people think they can rely on some one by putting their hard earned money on event...

but you as MOD allow devious records to mislead one`s in contention it`s has to be Questioned!

Hman

It is commendable to keep an accurate thread and record, which Franz does. And I have said this in the past. But he does abandon all the losing ones and acts like they don’t exist.

It is even more commendable to be plus units, but I haven’t seen a Franz thread end up positive over the long run, except this +11000 units unicorn thread he mentioned.

But either way, + or - units does not give one the ability to walk all over people who have opinions that are different than yours. If hes gonna be a dick to people like that he deserves to be called out, and he has, yet he plays innocent.

I have not seen him be a jerk to anyone who waa not a jerk to him first.

Do you believe anyone, not just Franz, should take ppl poking their finger in your chest continuously, and never supposed to lose their cool & fught back when they've finally had enough?

chuda

Hman... why you not ask Question .... why Franz get that , before defending him ?

Hman

HMAN don`t you get it, what good people here trying to do?

when everyone search for tips in google... when people think they can rely on some one by putting their hard earned money on event...

but you as MOD allow devious records to mislead one`s in contention it`s has to be Questioned!
    Dont you understand that there is no rule here or any forum that i know in which the rules require a poster to post their records?

Thats not even what we're talking about here.

This is about kicking a guy when he's down in units.

How disrespectful.

chuda

Dont you understand that there is no rule here or any forum that i know in which the rules require a poster to post their records?

Thats not even what we're talking about here.

This is about kicking a guy when he's down in units.

How disrespectful.
    do you know..... what good forum stands for .... no deviance
    no b**t no fake s***t...

chuda

How disrespectful.
    how disrespectful to long and committed posters like SMJ Cashin and me..
    be careful what you sayin

Hman

how disrespectful to long and committed posters like SMJ Cashin and me..
    be careful what you sayin

Are you guys jealous of the new guy?

Ive only seen franz respond AFTER getting attacked first.

12 Last