Sweden are a mirny favorite.They have won a sophisticated qualification.
However, the rooks are average, probably from the underpours, but when I take the World Championship, they have just 4.33 corner, which is really not much and if the reward does not match the doubles with weak Luxembourg, it was only 3.7. On the contrary, I get the same honors to make a 5.1 corner. The ratio of the corner for and against the opponent, the first plus.

First of all, I would like to mention that the results are now too bad and I'm thrashing. It is important for this type of rate to get the guy out of the way and then he just did not hurt and it would not have to happen. The last time they did not give Senegal (0: 2) and even Bolivia (0: 0). They had given some gossip before, but they lost the match with Honduras. So it's fine.The brains are behaving and have horns. At the end of the year, they beat North Korea, China and Japan on the corners of the corners, and in qualities it was not bad either. In the past, their behavior in the MS was done by the sides and the corners were tied with Russia 4-4 and defeated Algeria and even Belgium when they gave the 7th corner. But their style has not changed since then, and I believe that I will be able to carry out the Swedish extreme rivalry.

Korea more corners 2.8

What you think?