spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

SG Monday Soccer

I was going to wait until morning to make all of my plays, but these lines have been moving, so i better get on them now.

ytd: 93-75, +86.2 Units

10 Unit POD

Argentina

ESTUDIANTES (-.5,-1) -106

8 Units

Portugal

Academica de Coimbra (pk) -120

ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5
    ZXCVBNM's Avatar Become A Pro!

looks good

spartangreen

5 Units

Netherlands 2nd

Go Ahead Eagles ML -117

akerber
    akerber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1533

sg could you confirm if Valencia will play with principal players ?

thanks a lot.

spartangreen

Quote Originally Posted by akerber View Post
    sg could you confirm if Valencia will play with principal players ?

thanks a lot.

Valencia

There is something of a defensive crisis at the Mestalla at present. Bruno will be sidelined for at least a week, while David Navarro faces almost another month in the treatment room. But worse news arrived in midweek when it was revealed that Jeremy Mathieu will be absent for around three months due to an ankle ligament injury.

Vicente Rodriguez and Pablo Hernandez also have ankle issues, though the latter is simply a doubt. Jordi Alba has had back problems of late and didn’t train on Saturday, rendering him somewhat doubtful.

Alexis should be fit, despite a bout of tendinitis.

Probable Starting XI: Cesar; Miguel, Alexis, Dealbert, Maduro; Banega, Albelda; Mata, Silva, Pablo; Villa

Getafe

The big news for El Geta is that top scorer Roberto Soldado is suspended. However, in-form Derek Boateng will resume duties in the anchoring midfield role.

Only Jaime Gavilan and Mario Alvarez are poised to miss out, though the former should be fit to play next weekend.

Probable Starting XI: Codina; Torres, Diaz, Rafa, Mane; Boateng, Casquero; Pedro Leon, Albin, Manu; Miku

Fitz22
    Fitz22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

like any over unders?

spartangreen

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz22 View Post
    like any over unders?
    I am not playing any unders, but that Romania match could be low scoring.

spartangreen

8 Units

Turkey 1

Kardemir Karabukspor ML -145

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

BOL

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by spartangreen View Post

Valencia

There is something of a defensive crisis at the Mestalla at present. Bruno will be sidelined for at least a week, while David Navarro faces almost another month in the treatment room. But worse news arrived in midweek when it was revealed that Jeremy Mathieu will be absent for around three months due to an ankle ligament injury.

Vicente Rodriguez and Pablo Hernandez also have ankle issues, though the latter is simply a doubt. Jordi Alba has had back problems of late and didn’t train on Saturday, rendering him somewhat doubtful.

Alexis should be fit, despite a bout of tendinitis.

Probable Starting XI: Cesar; Miguel, Alexis, Dealbert, Maduro; Banega, Albelda; Mata, Silva, Pablo; Villa

Getafe

The big news for El Geta is that top scorer Roberto Soldado is suspended. However, in-form Derek Boateng will resume duties in the anchoring midfield role.

Only Jaime Gavilan and Mario Alvarez are poised to miss out, though the former should be fit to play next weekend.

Probable Starting XI: Codina; Torres, Diaz, Rafa, Mane; Boateng, Casquero; Pedro Leon, Albin, Manu; Miku
    Thanks for that, i was thinking of Villa anytime goalscorer at good odds. I saw he has scored in something like 23 of 31 home games recently

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I dont like Getafe without Saldado thats for sure, Pedro Leon can still make up for the scoring.

akerber
    akerber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1533

Valencia There is something of a defensive crisis at the Mestalla at present. Bruno will be sidelined for at least a week, while David Navarro faces almost another month in the treatment room. But worse news arrived in midweek when it was revealed that Jeremy Mathieu will be absent for around three months due to an ankle ligament injury. Vicente Rodriguez and Pablo Hernandez also have ankle issues, though the latter is simply a doubt. Jordi Alba has had back problems of late and didn’t train on Saturday, rendering him somewhat doubtful. Alexis should be fit, despite a bout of tendinitis. Probable Starting XI: Cesar; Miguel, Alexis, Dealbert, Maduro; Banega, Albelda; Mata, Silva, Pablo; Villa Getafe The big news for El Geta is that top scorer Roberto Soldado is suspended. However, in-form Derek Boateng will resume duties in the anchoring midfield role. Only Jaime Gavilan and Mario Alvarez are poised to miss out, though the former should be fit to play next weekend. Probable Starting XI: Codina; Torres, Diaz, Rafa, Mane; Boateng, Casquero; Pedro Leon, Albin, Manu; Miku
    With this informations, do you like valencia -0.5 -1 -139?

thanks a lot.

spartangreen

I think i am laying off of that Spain match today, Getafe is not to bad, Valencia may win, but i would no be surprised to see Getafe take a point.

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!
    Sforz's Avatar Become A Pro!

SG,

like your play and tailing you today, good luck.

Gargamel
    Gargamel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I think i am laying off of that Spain match today, Getafe is not to bad, Valencia may win, but i would no be surprised to see Getafe take a point.
    I'm most probably doing the same and I think it's a wise move. Valencia in my opinion are very often priced too low, and this is the typical case. Can very well see Getafe getting something here, and I'd need higher odds to play this one. I still might take the ML if someone convinces me though.

BOL today.

spartangreen

5 Units Each

Isreal 2

Hapoel Ironi Rishon Lezion ML -135

Turkey

Fenerbahce / Bursaspor over 2.5 -117

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL SG, looks like a lotta people like Estudiantes today...scary but get em anyway.

spartangreen

8 Units

Argentina B

Instituto Cordoba (-.5,-1) -128
    Points Awarded:

BIG gave spartangreen 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

5-0 Start Thanks SG Keep up the Good work let's cash the nightcap.

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!

honestly, thanks SG

spartangreen

Thanks guys, lets get these two plays in Argentina tonight.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

very nice, I'm glad I tailed you on 4 of them.

BOL

waco66
    Canucks -1.5
    waco66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

solid day sg!

spartangreen

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

looking like another winner! Im in awe of your skills sir...

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice going dude, any leans on velez tomo?

Sforz
    SBR CHAT KING!

nice day bro, keep it rolling

spartangreen

Quote Originally Posted by TurkzZ View Post
    nice going dude, any leans on velez tomo?

Yeah, i'll be pounding the hell out of the Copa tommorrow. Just going to wait for lineup info.

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Nice day Spartan keep it up man and Thanks

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

SG where do you get your lineup info..and how long before the match is it usually released?

spartangreen

Quote Originally Posted by rfr3sh View Post
    SG where do you get your lineup info..and how long before the match is it usually released?
    I usually get it from Locals in the area. i'll know in about 12 hours, Tuesday mid morning, South America time.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

ahh so no luck like that for the EPL?

spartangreen

yeah i get the best info from the England leagues. What info are you looking for ?

I thought you were talking about the Copa lineups

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead

well generally I like to see the team being played before putting info into my simulator..helps me make better plays..for instance the line ups for tomorrows Man U and West Ham game would be helpful

spartangreen

Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic are fit and available again to resume their central defensive partnership as Manchester United aims to bounce back from Saturday’s loss to Everton with a victory over West Ham on Tuesday.

The Ferdinand-Vidic linkup was one of the strengths behind United’s three consecutive league titles. But they have rarely played together this season because of injuries.

With Ferdinand back from a four-game suspension and Vidic finally over a leg injury, manager Alex Ferguson was able to name both in his squad on Monday and, after some poor defending against Everton on Saturday, the duo is expected to start against West Ham at Old Trafford.

Although the defeat left United four points behind Chelsea and allowed Arsenal in third to close to within two points of Ferguson’s team, the manager is convinced his team will revive its push for another title.

"The league has been wide open this season, it’s been funny like that," he said. "Teams have dropped points you don’t expect them to drop, but the very nature of the league suggests we still have a good chance.

"We’ve got a big match on Tuesday night. It’s a massive game for this club and hopefully we can get the result we need."

While defensive lapses let United down, the performance of top scorer Wayne Rooney was another big disappointment.

Despite his 25 league and cup goals, including 13 in his previous 15 matches, Rooney made little impact against the club where he started his career as United threw away the lead in the first half.

With the League Cup final against Aston Villa at Wembley on Sunday looming, Ferguson might be tempted to give Rooney a rest and field Dimitar Berbatov and Michael Owen against West Ham, but he has named his top striker in the squad.

Nani is suspended, however, and Ryan Giggs is still recovering from a broken right arm.

West Ham comes off a 3-0 victory over Hull, only the first time this season Gianfranco Zola’s team has won two games in a row. The result lifted the team to 13th in the standings and four points above the relegation zone.

Manchester United (from):

Van der Sar, Kuszczak, Foster, Neville, Brown, Rafael, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evans, Evra, Fabio, Park, Anderson, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Fletcher, Obertan, Gibson, Rooney, Owen, Berbatov, Diouf.

Suspended: Nani (two matches)

Injured: Giggs (arm), Hargreaves (knee), O'Shea (thigh)

West Ham (from):

Green, Stech, Spector, Faubert, Upson, Tomkins, Da Costa, Daprela, Parker, Behrami, Kovac, Collison, Noble, Diamanti, Stanislas, Cole, Mido, Ilan, Franco

Doubtful: McCarthy (knee)

Injured: BkofAma Morte, Hines & Ilunga (all knee), Davenport (leg), Dyer & Gabbidon (both hamstring)

12 Last