Esco
    Esco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2725

Quote Originally Posted by cashin81 View Post
    Im asking a question. Im asking you, are there final tallys for your abandoned threads.

so are you going to answer?
    I guarantee you he won't answer.......LOL

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

@Franz. Have a bet on Scott Dixon +275 to win the Indycar race in about an hour

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9558

Im asking a question. Im asking you, are there final tallys for your abandoned threads.

so are you going to answer?
    And I have answered you. I did not abandon my threads. The World Cup is over so this thread will end. The 2017/18 Season was over prior to The World Cup so that thread is done with now. The 2018/19 Season is upon us and that thread is current and posted here.

Again, trolling is a very boring hobby of yours. I have answered you politely several times and find it tedious, boring and untimely by once again bringing your BS to another thread of mine.

All the best to you on any future wagers that you make. As always, I will not visit a thread of yours and troll you as you continue to do.

It's classless and boring

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    @Franz. Have a bet on Scott Dixon +275 to win the Indycar race in about an hour

Thanks Optional. I will.

Cheers

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2242

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    And I have answered you. I did not abandon my threads. The World Cup is over so this thread will end. The 2017/18 Season was over prior to The World Cup so that thread is done with now. The 2018/19 Season is upon us and that thread is current and posted here.

Again, trolling is a very boring hobby of yours. I have answered you politely several times and find it tedious, boring and untimely by once again bringing your BS to another thread of mine.

All the best to you on any future wagers that you make. As always, I will not visit a thread of yours and troll you as you continue to do.

It's classless and boring
    Franz, Im not trolling you. Ive been here 5 yrs and trolled no one.

Im asking you what your previous tallys for threads are. You dont have to answer, but stop calling me a troll.

You have also been told, if you are having problems, you can always post in the soccer forum only - you declined

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Way to finish strong Franz! Sad to see the tournament over, doesn’t get much better than that

franz555

Franz, Im not trolling you. Ive been here 5 yrs and trolled no one.

Im asking you what your previous tallys for threads are. You dont have to answer, but stop calling me a troll.

You have also been told, if you are having problems, you can always post in the soccer forum only - you declined
    You are the epitome of the word Troll.

I chose to post here. I do not run from haters like yourself. I believe there is no place for racists, bigots, haters, bullies etc.

To the vast majority of posters in this thread who were here for the same reason as me.

Can't wait for 2022.

Cheers

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Way to finish strong Franz! Sad to see the tournament over, doesn’t get much better than that
    So true.

Thanks Survive.

All the best

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2242

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    You are the epitome of the word Troll.

I chose to post here. I do not run from haters like yourself. I believe there is no place for racists, bigots, haters, bullies etc.

To the vast majority of posters in this thread who were here for the same reason as me.

Can't wait for 2022.

Cheers
    Didnt think you would answer, and you just proved my point.

Congrats on your winning world cup thread, and good luck in future.

First ... 24252627