unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    Unrelated bs from a defender of a repeated pathological liar

You can personally attack me all you want and bring up something I haven't talked about since I don't when hilariously acting like that equates to me still talking about this

You are siding with an obnoxious, unrepentant, selfish, devious, pathological liar who for a long period of time purposefully deceived everyone on this forum and continues to do so with every entry in his spreadsheet. Pretty obvious who the delusional fukin loser is...bro
    First off, for the 100th time, I never said he didn't fuk up and even he made a thread talking about it. Never once have a said it was all okay and you didn't do a good job bringing it into the open. Now having said that this is months later. And now you are telling me that you attacking another poster for his fuk ups is different from you making yourself look like a jackass in your own fuk ups? You literally went for pages blaming sbr, demanding shit, and the works. Now here you are pretending that one is above the other. You can just troll anyone whenever and then block other people and hide in your bubble? Is that it? One is about you so lets forget about it but the other you are the hero so lets continue? Come on man. You used to be way better than this. What the fuk happened to you? Honestly I would like to know that. All I am saying is you proved your point months ago. That is the only thing any of the people like me have said. No one said funnyb did the right thing or we back everything that happened.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    First off, for the 100th time, I never said he didn't fuk up and even he made a thread talking about it. Never once have a said it was all okay and you didn't do a good job bringing it into the open. Now having said that this is months later. And now you are telling me that you attacking another poster for his fuk ups is different from you making yourself look like a jackass in your own fuk ups? You literally went for pages blaming sbr, demanding shit, and the works. Now here you are pretending that one is above the other. You can just troll anyone whenever and then block other people and hide in your bubble? Is that it? One is about you so lets forget about it but the other you are the hero so lets continue? Come on man. You used to be way better than this. What the fuk happened to you? Honestly I would like to know that. All I am saying is you proved your point months ago. That is the only thing any of the people like me have said. No one said funnyb did the right thing or we back everything that happened.
    I appreciate you toning it down and trying to make it a discussion

But It honestly seems to me you just don't get it and I'm tired of going around in circles with you

You criticize me for continuing to talk about this and then compare it to something I haven't brought up for ages

Phillyguy doesn't talk about it anymore and I don't bring it up anymore, meanwhile fudgy continues to post his stupid picks and keep a false spreadsheet, even after promising to keep an honest spreadsheet and not fudge anymore.

dlowilly

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Ok. Mint chip, or chocolate chip cookie dough?

Doing a project. Thanks.
    Chocolate chip

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23996

I appreciate you toning it down and trying to make it a discussion

But It honestly seems to me you just don't get it and I'm tired of going around in circles with you

You criticize me for continuing to talk about this and then compare it to something I haven't brought up for ages

Phillyguy doesn't talk about it anymore and I don't bring it up anymore, meanwhile fudgy continues to post his stupid picks and keep a false spreadsheet, even after promising to keep an honest spreadsheet and not fudge anymore.
    Ahh...you couldn't keep your word??? Fukkkkkk!!

dlowilly

Ahh...you couldn't keep your word??? Fukkkkkk!!
    Just saw you corrected your spreadsheet

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Just saw you corrected your spreadsheet
    Eh..kind of. Had a huge posted winner with Fullerton that isn't in my spreadsheet. It's ok though. -90 units

dlowilly

Eh..kind of. Had a huge posted winner with Fullerton that isn't in my spreadsheet. It's ok though. -90 units
    Link?

Also, don't start saying you're good at everything but NHL or I'll start trolling you again

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Also, everything in these 1200 plays or whatever were all 1 unit. 3 and 4 unit plays before that got me to -100 before. So it's all good my brother!!!! We Got Games!!

dlowilly

Also, everything in these 1200 plays or whatever were all 1 unit. 3 and 4 unit plays before that got me to -100 before. So it's all good my brother!!!! We Got Games!!
    DOn't start this shit dude

I know exactly what got you to -100, and if they would have won they would have been up there proudly.

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

DOn't start this shit dude

I know exactly what got you to -100, and if they would have won they would have been up there proudly.
    Have a fantastic Friday evening! BOL on all your action this weekend.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    Cinci, mint chip or choc chip cookie dough?

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Cinci, mint chip or choc chip cookie dough?
    i love mint choc chip and it really pissed me off when some companies went away from the green ice cream to white

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

i love mint choc chip and it really pissed me off when some companies went away from the green ice cream to white
    Dude, I refuse to eat the kind with white ice cream. Total garbage. Must be green

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

Dude, I refuse to eat the kind with white ice cream. Total garbage. Must be green
    i agree, i have to say i think baskin robnins has the best mint choc chip that u can buy in stores, we have a local amish place that makes killer mint choc chip ice cream

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

i agree, i have to say i think baskin robnins has the best mint choc chip that u can buy in stores, we have a local amish place that makes killer mint choc chip ice cream

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

love that baskin robbins uses small choc chips used be a big fan of greaters ice cream until they sold out and went from green to white and their chunks of choc are huge like big enough for mrs donks tuchus

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

unde0087
    Did we win?

Who won?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!

Who won?
    Golden Knights. Well...Jets lost. Knights didn't win. A handful of sbr posters could have prevented 2 of Vegas goals. It was very peewee like

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero

this golden knights run keeps making me think back to leciester city run few years back out of no where so unexpected, can't believe vegas 5 wins way stanley cup, this is great video about leicesters run

igilad
    igilad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    He has 32 posts in 6 years

with this thread he is done posting for the year
    Clearly I have much better shit to do then to post 15K+ times since 2011. You must be a winner let me tell you!

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Quote Originally Posted by igilad View Post
    Clearly I have much better shit to do then to post 15K+ times since 2011. You must be a winner let me tell you!
    Yes you must...coming into a thread to defend a grown ass man that you don’t know..GTFO puto

igilad

good question

his last 6 posts of his career 32 over 5 1/2 years are defending fudgyb
    i'm just a normal guy that thinks you are an absolute loser as i watch you get off on harrassing a guy in a sports forum. I mean are you that much of a damn loser that you have so much extra time on your hands? Talking about boyfriends, your buttbuddy unde0087 has posted an avg of 143 times a day! Much more comfortable posting a whopping 32x in how many years you want over 17k+ in 10years. Just wow.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Hey igilad.....keep to posting only once a year...you are a useless non pro

igilad

Hey igilad.....keep to posting only once a year...you are a useless non pro
    Correct, I am not a pro - I repeat I am not a pro. I am someone who likes to wager and I come here to see value in so called "pros" selections. Just happens to be I always see the same trolls opening their mouths.

Mr 2017 Man of the year, now it's time to put up or shut up, you posting plays and showing everyone how much of a pro you are, or you just going to keep talking shit and not post anything knowing you will look like an ass? Prove it wrong big bad pro.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Correct, I am not a pro - I repeat I am not a pro. I am someone who likes to wager and I come here to see value in so called "pros" selections. Just happens to be I always see the same trolls opening their mouths.

Mr 2017 Man of the year, now it's time to put up or shut up, you posting plays and showing everyone how much of a pro you are, or you just going to keep talking shit and not post anything knowing you will look like an ass? Prove it wrong big bad pro.
    Who the fukk are you? Did funny give it to you good?

igilad

Who the fukk are you? Did funny give it to you good?
    You just got called out to prove yourself and instead of stepping up like a man -- you resort to talking about your infatuation. Starting to think it is you that has gotten it good from funny - literally all you can talk about. Little bit scary pal.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

You just got called out to prove yourself and instead of stepping up like a man -- you resort to talking about your infatuation. Starting to think it is you that has gotten it good from funny - literally all you can talk about. Little bit scary pal.
    How long have you been fukking Funnyb?

I run shit here puto

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Good question

His last 6 posts of his career 32 over 5 1/2 years are defending fudgyb

i'm just a normal guy that thinks you are an absolute loser as i watch you get off on harrassing a guy in a sports forum. I mean are you that much of a damn loser that you have so much extra time on your hands? Talking about boyfriends, your buttbuddy unde0087 has posted an avg of 143 times a day! Much more comfortable posting a whopping 32x in how many years you want over 17k+ in 10years. Just wow.
    Hey Dfraudtroll, you just got fuk'in buried by a non pro with 36 posts!Even non pros, who I'm sure are still emailing you for your delusional troll insights, know what a loser piece of shit you are!

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

You are a delusional fukin loser bro. Same thing when your dumbass seriously thought sbr was giving private messages to phillyguy. You are a fukin idiot. Everything you do, no matter how petty or blatantly pathetic, you seem to find logical yet when others tell you how it really is in real life you call them stupid. You seriously went at half the forum for 14 pages of non sense over PM gate and it was all in your fukin imagination. And now here you are months later still holding on to the "hero" persona because that is all you have. You are a fukin joke. You say the same shit everyday. No matter how many different people point out the fact that this is beyond stupid you continue with it and pass it off as you are the smart one. I have zero doubt your dumbass still thinks SBR was giving another random poster your info but in reality phillyguy played you like a fukin fiddle and everyone here knows it but you. Its sad.
    Well said Under. Phillyguy played this fuk'in puss like a fiddle!You notice he doesn't fuk with Philly anymore! 14 pages of Dfraudpuss' imagination and the whole fuk'in forum knows what a laughing stock this fuk'in loser dip shit is! And now his sad pathetic existence is spent chasing funnyb around and whining like the little bitch he is.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I challenge dlo to a handicap contest. I already know that fat fukin clown wont do shit because he is a total clown bitch. Offer on the table. That clown couldnt qualify as a dick sucker at the next sbr bash. He is such a fukin clown. Lets go you fukin bitch ass investigator or are you like the other great helper of the forum hurryulandbeabitch? I would smoke both you fake ass clowns at the same time. Lets go you fukin homos, you want some come get some.

unde0087
    Did we win?

On the table to both mouth running clowns.

igilad

How long have you been fukking Funnyb?

I run shit here puto
    "you run shit here puto", wow, you run shit on SBR! I'm sorry did you confuse me with someone who gives a penetrate? Let's go with your dumb ass comment, is that something to be proud of? If you said you ran a company I would say "well, there it is good for him he shut me up" but I run shit here puto doesn't fly. Typical ""probably was a cool guy in HS and now watches all the so called losers pass him in real life. can't figure out how to pay your damn bills while being an absolute dickhead to your lady and your family (if you are even lucky enough to have either of the two) -- typical self conscious loser syndrome.

How about this Mr I run shit here and post 143x a day, lets go ahead and post our real accounts and see who actually plays for money and who sits behind a keyboard hurling insults and fantasizing about funny. for the record, dont know funny and no offense to funny I dont really care to know him either...just a passer-by calling out a scum...everyone knows one when they see one and that would be you Mr I run shit here puto. Be proud little guy be very proud.

YET -- WILL -- NOT -- POST -- ANY -- PLAYS = F R A U D

First 123 Last