AlienSquare
    AlienSquare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Football predictions in Premier League

Hi everyone,
    For the round in premier league, will give 4/10 games predictions:
    Southampton Chelsea - 2. Southampton is playing very bad at home, and currently they are in a low form. Chelsea are also a bit low, but expect to have more chances for winning that the Southampton has for a win or draw. Expect 1-2
    Burnley Leicester - X. The 2 teams are too alike in their results this year, but also in form. A draw is favorable to take, given the good odds. Expect 1-1
    Crystal Palace Brighton 1. Crystal has the edge this game because: 1. their stats is better; 2. they play at home; 3. Brighton this season managed to score only 0.5 goals per game while playing away, suggesting they play very bad when away. Expect 2-1
    Swansea Everton X. It can go in favor for Swansea as they have an small edge here, but I think the non-football of Everton will conclude the draw. Expect 1-1
    Best of luck.
    AlienSquare

AlienSquare

Hi everyone,
    I didnt have time to get back, so the last round (10), was a 18% profit per bet.
    This round (starting Tuesday), I got Chelsea, United away, and the Draws on Watford and Leicester. If Liverpool would have won, it would have been fantastic.
    Anyway, giving away my last 4 games for the round:
    Arsenal and City 1, while the other 2 games X.

Good Luck.
    AlienSquare

AlienSquare

This round I am taking Liverpool, United, City and Newcastle to win, and Southampton and Crystal to draw.
    Strategy I am using is explained here: https://youtu.be/-d1ciNEbxLI