~~~PLAYS for TUESDAY 3/27/18~~~

SOCCER

9:30pm EST - International Friendly - Mexico vs. Croatia - OVER 2, 2.5 +105

NCAAB

7:00pm EST - Utah vs. Western Kentucky - Utah +2 -105

NHL

9:00pm EST - Blue Jackets vs. Oilers - OVER 5.5 -115
    Points Awarded:

Shute gave funnyb25 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9237

I watched the Aussie v Columbia 0-0 draw a bit earlier.

Makes me realize why I don't like to bet on friendlies every time I watch one.

Both teams have scored in last 6 Aust matches and Columbia knocked off France last week. Loads of missed sitters and a penalty save.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

opti u watch the formula 1 race in australia

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 192

taking utes here aslo

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Funny good luck man

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    opti u watch the formula 1 race in australia
    I was on a plane when the race was on, but I avoided all news and downloaded a torrent and got to watch it next day.

Good to see Merc not win but was a bit disappointing the HAAS cars failed and the safety car stuff ruined Kimi's race and saved Vettel from what looked like probably missing a podium to the lead with newer tyres. And also disappointing to see Ricciardo could not get near Kimi on newer tyres to challenge for a podium. Also a shame Honda failed so dismally after all the promise shown in testing.

Looks like Mercedes and Ferrari and well ahead of he rest. And the Ferrari engine may be #1 for power and drivability this year judging from HAAS.

What did you think?

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    taking utes here aslo

funnyb25
    Go Get Laid Man!
    funnyb25's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 23924

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I watched the Aussie v Columbia 0-0 draw a bit earlier.

Makes me realize why I don't like to bet on friendlies every time I watch one.

Both teams have scored in last 6 Aust matches and Columbia knocked off France last week. Loads of missed sitters and a penalty save.
    Columbia soccer entirely blacklisted. I wouldn't judge soccer off that league.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by funnyb25 View Post
    Columbia soccer entirely blacklisted. I wouldn't judge soccer off that league.
    So many things I could say right here but I'll just

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I was on a plane when the race was on, but I avoided all news and downloaded a torrent and got to watch it next day.

Good to see Merc not win but was a bit disappointing the HAAS cars failed and the safety car stuff ruined Kimi's race and saved Vettel from what looked like probably missing a podium to the lead with newer tyres. And also disappointing to see Ricciardo could not get near Kimi on newer tyres to challenge for a podium. Also a shame Honda failed so dismally after all the promise shown in testing.

Looks like Mercedes and Ferrari and well ahead of he rest. And the Ferrari engine may be #1 for power and drivability this year judging from HAAS.

What did you think?
    i know formula 1 is huge overseas i root for sebastian vettel, only problem i have with forumla 1 is it's very top heavy the same drivers always win and very front heavy, don't see many drivers come back from top 5 and win

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post

i know formula 1 is huge overseas i root for sebastian vettel, only problem i have with forumla 1 is it's very top heavy the same drivers always win and very front heavy, don't see many drivers come back from top 5 and win
    I get it but the choice is Spec Cars that are equalized by rules, or a "true" competition between engine manufacturers and chassis builders to create the best car.

There is always going to be a best and a worst in an open formula series like that.

There are barely any prototype series like F1, LMP and MotoGP for motorcycles left, as they cost so much to compete in. But they drive innovation in the motoring industry in a huge way.

Hybrid Supercars would be unlikely to have been a reality even now without the billions F1 and LeMans Protoype teams poured into the technology for example.

You need to appreciate the little things to love F1. You only get to see maybe 2 or 3 "amazing" passes per season, but you can remember them for years.

I like NASCAR too (which is unsual in motorsport fans) but the reason I enjoy that are different to those I like F1. You see 15 "amazing" things per race. But they dont stay with you and there is rarely any of them that can be remembered forever by fans.