Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Saturday Jinx Play 20/02

This has to be Newcastle. I see a few of the major players on this thread on them, i am seriously considering it and i'm sure every parlay in the land has them on it.

This is too easy if i ever saw it

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Man, pick a different jinx play.

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by spartangreen View Post
    lol, your POD i see, BOL

spartangreen
    spartangreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Now i am really scared.

Preston last won a league match on Tyneside in September 1963, and that season they went on to narrowly miss out on promotion from the old Second Division. They have not made it back to the top flight since.
    Many historically big clubs have a similar story to tell, so it is important for Newcastle that they stay on course for an immediate return to the elite. They continued to head in the right direction with a resounding 4-1 win against Coventry in midweek.
    West Brom and Nottingham Forest will have a tough time knocking the Magpies off the top of the table if they keep on performing like that, and Preston's defending in their 5-3 defeat at Derby on Tuesday night suggests they will have a tough time at St James' Park.
    Newcastle have lost once in 18 matches, are the Championship's only side yet to lose at home and have the joint best defensive record in the division. Preston, on the other hand, have won once in five and only Scunthorpe have conceded more goals away from home this season.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by spartangreen View Post

Wade Dwayne
    Wade Dwayne's Avatar Become A Pro!

ive got this in two parlay as it looks eazy. too easy