SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Barcelona vs Chelsea | Champions League Football Predictions | 14/03/18

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TrvwLyum3U0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wow Barca is who these guys like with Messi scoring!

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Well, there's a reason for that ... or 100. It is not a big surprise that everybody likes Barca to go through. And they don't even need to score.

SBR Drew
    SBR Drew's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

who you like lom and what do you think score is?

lom bylyri
    lom bylyri's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by SBR drew View Post
    who you like lom and what do you think score is?
    ... I like long walks on the beach, holding hands in the sunset ... lol ( JK).
    Barca of course. It wouldn't surprise me if Chelsea stays back and hope for a quick strike on a counter. They know Barcelona, even if they don't need to win, don't know or don't like to park the bus. Low scoring IMO 1 or 2-0. I wouldn't bet for any player to score. Even named Messi or Ronaldo adds are not good. Chelsea is a mess. Conte may be on his way out and I wouldn't start Morata on the 5-7 best european teams lineups. Should have gone harder after Dzeko in the January transfer.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Quote Originally Posted by lom bylyri View Post
    ... I like long walks on the beach, holding hands in the sunset ... lol ( JK).
    Barca of course. It wouldn't surprise me if Chelsea stays back and hope for a quick strike on a counter. They know Barcelona, even if they don't need to win, don't know or don't like to park the bus. Low scoring IMO 1 or 2-0. I wouldn't bet for any player to score. Even named Messi or Ronaldo adds are not good. Chelsea is a mess. Conte may be on his way out and I wouldn't start Morata on the 5-7 best european teams lineups. Should have gone harder after Dzeko in the January transfer.
    Pretty good assessment

#deleteuber
    #deleteuber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

2-0 halftime, 2-1 full time