franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9285

2018 - Footie / Soccer / Football / Fussball

76 - 78 ( + 1.92 units )

France 1 : Bordeaux vs Nice : 9am est

Bordeaux @ 2.04 ( 3 units )

Nice played in Europa on Thursday , where they were chasing a 3 - 2 1st leg deficit against Lok Moscow. They came away 1 - 0 losers , and lost their only real striker Balotelli in the process. Fullback Dante will also be absent today due to yellow card accumulation. Bordeaux were mired in a season long slump when they made a managerial change that brought in Rudi Garcia. Since his arrival they have 4 wins and a very decent 1 - 0 loss at Marseille. Two teams heading in opposite directions at the moment.

France 1 : PSG vs Marseille : 3pm est

Marseille +2 @ 1.85 ( 3 units )

Marseille played in Portugal on Thursday , losing 1 - 0 at Braga. Having already secured a 3 - 0 1st leg win in dominant fashion , they chose to rest key players like Payet and Thauvin ahead of todays big game at league leaders PSG. I just dont believe the gap between these two teams is that big. I will take the 2 goals and cross my fingers that Marseille can make a real game of it in Paris today.

Cheers to all

franz555

England : Carabao Cup : Arsenal vs Man City : 1:30am est

Man City -1 @ 2.08 ( 3 units )

This is the Final of a Cup that is not exactly the #1 priority of many top sides in England. The game will be played at Wembley as per usual, so neither side have any home field leans. The fact that Pep is a stickler for winning trophies , and writing his name into the history books one day , is why this game will have extra meaning to it. Arsenal are in dire straights in League play, as they are in jeopardy of falling out of a top 4 spot and extended play in Europe next season. They have lost Sanchez in the transfer window and gained both Lacazette and Mhkhitarayan. Both acquisitions will be Cup tied and unable to suit up today. In addition , both key midfielders Ozil and Ramsey remain injury doubts. Even if both return today, one has to wonder whether they can be match ready. As for City and their dreams of an unbeaten season that sees them winning every trophy available, they hit a few small bumps in the road and saw the FA Cup disappear at Wigan after getting a man sent off. Pep has stated that " Winning trophies is how we measure our accomplishments ". I believe him , and know that he will want to make an early statement to Arsenal ahead of their league game at Arsenal on March 3rd. This game should be won and dominated by City's midfield and pace. As the game wears on , Arsenal will be spending more energy in pursuit of possession then creating any real opportunities on offense.

franz555

Portugal B : Vitoria Guimaraes vs Academica Viseu : 10am est

V.Guimaraes +.5 @ 1.90 ( 3 units )
    M/L @ 4.20 ( 1 unit )

Guimaraes are on fire of late , winning 6 straight and 6 of 8 overall. They have won the last 5/6 at home and scored in 9 straight there. Academica are heavy favs today based on their 4th place in the standings and a 5 - 1 away win at Benfica B last road game. Outside of that big road win , Academica have only scored more then 1 goal once in their past 12 road games, and shutout in 5. 1 win 4 draws and a loss in their past 6 on the road has me scratching my head as to why they are even favored today.

franz555

taly A : Juventus vs Atalanta : 12pm est

Juve -1 @ 2.00 ( 3 units )

Spain A : Valencia vs R. Soceidad :

Valencia -1 @ 2.17 ( 3 units )
    Valencia & Over 2.5 @ 2.10 ( 2 units )

Both away teams are coming off games in Europa on Thursday , travelling to better sides in league play.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Might take a shot with Sevilla today

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Might take a shot with Sevilla today
    Good luck Shady.

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Backing off, they've beaten atletico consecutive times this yr.

I know they matchup well but this could be a revenge spot

franz555

Argentina : Halftime ( 0 - 1 )

Union de Sante Fe / Colon De Sante Fe Over 2 @ 2.05 ( 3 units )