franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Saturday - Europe League soccer Discussion thread

Just throwing this thread up in the hopes that it might provide some insight into tomorrow's HUGE card

All thoughts , injuries , potential exclusions , are appreciated. Feel free to chime in

EPL : Lean to Leicester in the early game. They are clearly the better side, healthy and at home. Stoke are rubbish on the road this season ( 1 - 3 - 9 and 6 pts in total ).
    M/L @ 1.72
    -1 @ 2.32
    H/Full @ 2.62

I havent really had a chance to look things over yet. Just throwing a game out there to get things rolling

PapaStef
    PapaStef's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Also have looked at this game. Leicester’s form at home is pretty good. I usually don’t take ML as there are three outcomes in soccer but this one is decent. With mahrez back, (if he actually plays), Leicester you would think could boss the game.

Also, have already placed money on Bournemouth Newcastle BTTS: Yes. Bournemouth are always good to give up a goal and Newcastle coming off a big win over ManU. Slimani also in contention to start for Newcastle. I think this game is two teams trying to get all three points and they know these are the type of matches where they can go for it.

Burak90
    Burak90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

I'll take the over in the Leicester game. But also think about the Leicester Team Goals over 1,5 🤔

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status
    GoalsOnGoals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I agree with all of this, but every team that I like the ML always gives up a goal. So hopefully 2-1, 3-1 Leicester.

Burak90
    Burak90's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2047

Quote Originally Posted by GoalsOnGoals View Post
    I agree with all of this, but every team that I like the ML always gives up a goal. So hopefully 2-1, 3-1 Leicester.
    So because of you I have to take Leicester Team goals Over 1,5 😂

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Does anyone think Watford can take this today?

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Does anyone think Watford can take this today?
    I am just shocked at how big a fav they made Watford. I love the over 2.5 @ 2.10

AskJonny4Notes
    AskJonny4Notes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

Any opinions on Monaco ML?

I think Toulouse parks the bus while Monaco attacks all day. Same situation as the PSG game where Toulouse lost 1-0. PSG did have their eye on Real Madrid which may have contributed to the close game and multiple missed chances. Monaco has no European league distraction and completely focused on ligue 1. Their squad will be at full strength, just don’t see them missing out on 3 points with marseille only 1 point behind them and 2nd place still up for grabs.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by AskJonny4Notes View Post
    Any opinions on Monaco ML?

I think Toulouse parks the bus while Monaco attacks all day. Same situation as the PSG game where Toulouse lost 1-0. PSG did have their eye on Real Madrid which may have contributed to the close game and multiple missed chances. Monaco has no European league distraction and completely focused on ligue 1. Their squad will be at full strength, just don’t see them missing out on 3 points with marseille only 1 point behind them and 2nd place still up for grabs.
    No Falcao today. That PSG game is the only reason that the line is what it is. Toulouse are horrible otherwise. Still , i hate laying the juice on the road. ( 1.75 )

AskJonny4Notes
    AskJonny4Notes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    No Falcao today. That PSG game is the only reason that the line is what it is. Toulouse are horrible otherwise. Still , i hate laying the juice on the road. ( 1.75 )
    Agreed Franz. Price is the only thing holding me back. Any thoughts on Eintracht pk? They seem like a nice value

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by AskJonny4Notes View Post
    Agreed Franz. Price is the only thing holding me back. Any thoughts on Eintracht pk? They seem like a nice value
    Agreed. They are playing great right now. I like the DNB @ 2.30