franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Champions League - Tues Feb 20

61 - 57 ( + 22.10 units )

Bayern Munich vs Besitkas : 2:45pm est

Bayern -1 1st half @ 1.90 ( 2 units ) ( Pending wager )
    -1 1st half @ 1.93 ( 3 units ) ( added )

Rewind to early Oct 2017, and Bayern had just lost 3 - 0 @ PSG. It was more then just an embarrassment. A huge rift had grown between a number of veterans on the team and coach Ancelotti. The coach had lost the dressing room and so ahead of a big game against PSG in France , he chose to bench several players. The result was the embarrassment of losing to PSG in the manner that they did and Ancelotti was fired. Enter Jupp Heynckes , he of Bayern fame from only a few short years ago when they won every trophy available in soccer. Since his arrival they have reeled off 15 straight wins and 24 wins in their past 25. This is NOT the same team that began the campaign months ago. Alcantara just returned from a 3 month injury on the weekend , where he was given a 60 minute run to get back into game shape. Several starters were rested in anticipation of todays game, as Bayern have a 19 point lead in League play and are comfortably in the drivers seat in German Cup play.

Besitkas are a side that love to play the possession game in order to set the pace of the game. They do not rely on an offensive output to establish themselves and have gotten the most out of their season to date by doing so. They are presently in 4th place in the Turkish league and have recently sold off valuable talent in the transfer window in order to sustain their less then $90 million in transfer value ( compared to Bayern's $640 million ). They have been very average on the road with a 2 - 2 - 2 record in their past 6 games. The 2 losses were against Osmanlispor and Sivasspor . Who ? Exactly my point.

Bayern will be chomping at the bit to take this game to Besitkas in Allianz Arena today , where the crowd noise is deafening. The possession game that Besitkas are accustomed to will not be available to them, as Alcantara and a superior supporting cast will take that away. This should become a game of frustration for Besitkas, as they will continue to chase throughout. Bayern will look to press for goals, as they will be travelling to Turkey in Leg 2 and want to have that game as a foregone conclusion to advancement.

Mia San Mia ( We are who we are )

franz555

Chelsea vs Barcelona : 2:45pm est

Barcelona @ 2.14 ( 3 units ) ( pending wager )

One would think that Barca would have been hard pressed to continue their form after losing a player of Neymar's caliber , but they have actually played better since. The team is dominant in La Liga and no longer worried about a run by either Real Madrid or Athletic Madrid. Of course adding players like Dembele and Coutinho doesnt exactly hurt either. Coutinho will not be available to them since he had already appeared for Liverpool in Ch League play , but Dembele is healthy once again. I am not sure that reflection on Barca's season will enhance any argument for them today , but Chelsea's issues recently may. Coach CXonte , whom i consider one of the top young managers in the game today , has been on the hot seat among rumors of being axed. After losing games back to back to Bournemouth at home ( 3 - 0 ) and Watford away ( 4 - 1 ), they righted the ship by winning at home to West Brom and Hull City. I am not sure that any of those 4 sides will invoke fear into a top side like Barca, so i will take the plus money until Chelsea can prove otherwise.

Eng L1 : 2:45pm est: Fleetwood Town vs Portsmouth

Over 2 @ 1.81 ( 5 units )

Fleetwood overs have been money for me this season, so i will continue to ride that wave.

Cheers to all

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Franz, are we worried that Chelsea has fallen out of the top spots in the EPL standings making champions League today more of a focus for them than ever?

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by shadymcgrady View Post
    Franz, are we worried that Chelsea has fallen out of the top spots in the EPL standings making champions League today more of a focus for them than ever?
    Shady , I totally agree. Unfortunately it doesn't make them a better team then they are.

Cheers

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

It actually does make them. They will win tonight

AskJonny4Notes
    AskJonny4Notes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

Nice analysis Franz...tailing the Fleetwood over

Good luck today

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status
    GoalsOnGoals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Great write-ups. Love the Fleetwood over as well. Let's get 2 early goals!

shadymcgrady
    shadymcgrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2978

Chelsea is rolling out hazard as the sole striker in a defense heavy formation

Looks like they're playing for the draw or counter

The last time hazard was the sole striker, Chelsea played poorly

franz555

innn BOL to you and your Chelsea boys

Johnny

Goals

Shady A bit surprising. I hope Conte isnt hoping to win in Spain. You are right in saying that its a very defensive formation.

Let the games begin

Also very disappointed to see Alcantara not available..... Again

franz555

Ch League : Halftime

Bayern - 1.5 @ 2.07 ( 3 units )

franz555

63 - 58 ( + 26.30 units )

Copa Sudamerica : 5:15pm Est : Sp Rosario ( Peru ) vs Cerro ( Uru )

Over 2 @ 1.83 ( 5 units )

I cant say that i am all that familiar with Cerro in Uruguay, but i do know Rosario very well. Its a very odd formation that they are playing ( 4 - 5 - 1 ), since they tend to use the flanks to create odd man rushes. Its a very aggresive side, attempting to hide their intentions. Cerro are starting a very offensive side in a 4 - 4 - 2. It certainly appears that they are looking for an away goal or 2. Crazy price imo

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Ch League : Halftime

Bayern - 1.5 @ 2.07 ( 3 units )
    where did you get this line at HT?

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by O View Post
    where did you get this line at HT?
    O Appreciate that you pointed it out. Should read -2.5 @ 2.07 ( Asian Hadcp )

My bad

O's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9725

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    O Appreciate that you pointed it out. Should read -2.5 @ 2.07 ( Asian Hadcp )

My bad

No worries and for the record I wasn't trying to call you out. I just wanted a better book because I had -2.5

Bigped23
    Bigped23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

i thought same thing, i had -2 actually @-120....tailed cerro rosario franz lets get it kid...seems to be some shots early

franz555

There may have been a cold Beer or 2 involved

franz555

AFC : Ch League : Halftime ( 0 - 1 Kashima )

Suwon +1 @ 2.35 ( 2 units )
    m/l @ 6.75 ( 1 unit )
    Over 2.5 @ 2.10 ( 3 units )