PapaStef
    PapaStef's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Banter Munich vs Besiktas - Tuesday Champions League

So line right now is 2.5 at -125. Not sure why this is. I could see -2 but expecting Besiktas to lose by 3 and not score a goal. Bayern defense isn’t great. Give up a decent amount of goals. No Neuer either for Bayern.

I know Besiktas lost their best striker in champions league to Everton but still think don’t lose by 3 goals.

Thoughts??

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9570

Bayern are as healthy as they have been all season. They have Alcantara back to control the midfield. Their defence is outstanding and represents the nucleus of The German National team. ( Kimmich , Boateng and Hummels ). If you believe that Besitkas are better then PSG, then take the 2.5 goals, since a very banged up Bayern ( essentially a B team ) beat them in Germany 3 - 1. I think the value is in the -1 1st half, as they have a habit of trying to bury teams early in 1st legs. They also have a 15 game win streak and have won 24 of their past 25.

My thoughts

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

id rather have the over 3.5 than -2.5 bayern can see a 3-1 home win tommorow

PapaStef
    PapaStef's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    id rather have the over 3.5 than -2.5 bayern can see a 3-1 home win tommorow
    See I think the over .5 goal for Besiktas is great value. Last time I saw it odds were even.

Bigped23
    Bigped23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

As i agree to bayern winning this game i dont see the shootout here, im on under 3.5...besiktas is one of the toughest places to play in the world(took them +900 to win ucl group as i got laughed at), i believe they are very content to make this reverse fixture at home something doable.
    Last edited by Bigped23; 02-19-18 at 11:14 PM.

Bigped23

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Bayern are as healthy as they have been all season. They have Alcantara back to control the midfield. Their defence is outstanding and represents the nucleus of The German National team. ( Kimmich , Boateng and Hummels ). If you believe that Besitkas are better then PSG, then take the 2.5 goals, since a very banged up Bayern ( essentially a B team ) beat them in Germany 3 - 1. I think the value is in the -1 1st half, as they have a habit of trying to bury teams early in 1st legs. They also have a 15 game win streak and have won 24 of their past 25.

My thoughts
    Franz u were a solid portion of why i was a personal best +52.28 units last week(love college ball). But with all you said about bayern being so healthy on D, and my point, i just dont believe Bayern just gonna steamroll this team, i think besiktas is very content defending here. People get too "up" about the main names in the world such as Bayern, but trust me this besiktas team is no joke
    Last edited by Bigped23; 02-19-18 at 11:18 PM.

Bigped23

Quote Originally Posted by PapaStef View Post
    See I think the over .5 goal for Besiktas is great value. Last time I saw it odds were even.
    i honestly fade it....

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Can I get an over/under for how many cocktails Vagner Love and Ricardo Queresma are going to have at a Munich nightclub tonight?

On a more serious note, it's sad that teams like Besiktas will sell an in form striker like Tosun before the Champions League knockouts. This used to be a competition where a hot club outside of the "top brass" could make a title run, now, they won't even try. They might as well just take the 10 richest clubs and let them make their own league, since that's what this tournament has turned into.

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by Bigped23 View Post
    As i agree to bayern winning this game i dont see the shootout here, im on under 3.5...besiktas is one of the toughest places to play in the world(took them +900 to win ucl group as i got laughed at), i believe they are very content to make this reverse fixture at home something doable.
    The game is in Munich not Besitkas.

Bigped23

The game is in Munich not Besitkas.

I know it is...that's why i said something doable today for their return leg at home...good luck today brother

AskJonny4Notes
    AskJonny4Notes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

Besiktas are done if they don't score today...BTTS +115

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

Bayern are as healthy as they have been all season. They have Alcantara back to control the midfield. Their defence is outstanding and represents the nucleus of The German National team. ( Kimmich , Boateng and Hummels ).
    Kidding right?
    They let Azerbaidjan, North Ireland, Czech Republic score against them.
    plus when you look at them playing for their club you see pretty much everyone scored against them, especially latest rounds: werder, hoffenheim(don't have to tell you how bad these play and even they got 2), schalke, wolfsburg, the only two clubs who didn't score agaisnt them were Koln and Stuttgart, which are(were) teams quite incapable of scoring.

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

I took a stab of 20€ at Besiktas @21.00 (+2000)

I'm also on them +2.5 @1.72 (-138)

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

just saw...the odd is now at 25.00 and 1.71 for the +2.5 sounds fishy

franz555

Quote Originally Posted by innn View Post
    Kidding right?
    They let Azerbaidjan, North Ireland, Czech Republic score against them.
    plus when you look at them playing for their club you see pretty much everyone scored against them, especially latest rounds: werder, hoffenheim(don't have to tell you how bad these play and even they got 2), schalke, wolfsburg, the only two clubs who didn't score agaisnt them were Koln and Stuttgart, which are(were) teams quite incapable of scoring.
    I have no words for this

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

early red card beskitas not good for the over

Cubs2016
    Cubs2016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5307

Everyone was on the Over which means Under will cash. Both games.