GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status
    GoalsOnGoals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

GoalsonGoals - Soccer Overs - Boom!

Hey guys, my buddy and I have been playing soccer overs for awhile now and it has really helped make some extra money and the work day go by much faster. Our "unit" is always to win 40 with "big" being to win "50" and an occasional "huge" being to win 100. Excited to hit some "booms!" and have some fun games that you can just put into Flashscore or somewhere and watch the goals roll in!

All times are Central

Ah Ahly/ Al Asyooti - Egypt - Over 2 & 2.5 -125 - Both teams score goals! Ahly is an over machine in Egypt. 9:15

Napredak/Sp. Subotica - Serbia - over 2 & 2.5 - 125 - I like a favorite that gives up goals and an underdog that scores them! 10:00

Will add more later, I realize the unit isn't much for some of you guys, but the volume is pretty high this time of year. Let me know if you have any feedback or questions!

Thanks,
    GoG

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

Rudes/ Zapresic - Croatia - Over 2 -125 - Anytime you can get 2 of the worst 3 defenses in an entire league at an Over 2. Sign me up. 11:00

El Entag/ Arab Contractors - Egypt - Over 2 -125 - Contractors are favored and last 10 home games have had at least 2 goals! Entag has the offense and the defense to keep that going. 11:30

Besiktas/ Konyaspor - Turkey - Over 2.5 & 3 - 125 - You'll see a lot of the same teams being bet on this thread. See Besiktas, Choose Besiktas. Love a team that almost always scores goals and gives them up. 11:00

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

Monaco/Dijon - France - Over 3 & 3.5 -120 - BIG - Monaco scores goal at home, 31 out of 35 games they've scored at least 2. Against the worst away defense in the entire Ligue 1, I don't think that will stop. Also think Dijon gets one. 3-1, 4-1 is my thought.

NordsJaelland/Odense - Denmark - Over 3 -120- BIG - Big fan of Nords for overs. They seem to just try and outscore opponents. Odense puts the ball in the net but doesn't seem worried about defense either.

Anderlecht/St. Truiden - Belgium - Over 2.5 - 125 - St. Truiden can't keep the ball out of the net and Both Team to Score odds are very good. All we need is 2-1 Anderlecht.

Sochaux/ Havre - France Ligue 2 - Over 2 & 2.5 -115 - Both teams have showed the ability to score and get scored on recently. Think it goes 1-1 and then one of the teams will find the net for the win.

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

Bangor City/Connahs - Wales - Over 2.5 -105 - Both teams averaging 3 goals a game in last 5. Scoring and allowing a lot of goals. Plus, love the name Bangor City.

Aberstwyth/Prestatyn - Wales - Over 3.5 +105 - Aberstwyth seems to just punish bad defenses and Prestatyn is the worst. Prestatyn should score here too. Hoping for another 3-1, 4-1 game.

Feriense/ Portimonese- Portugal - Over 2 and 2.5 -115 - Both these teams give up a ton of goals and can score them too. Great value on this game being 2 and 2.5.

Paris FC/Orleans - Ligue 2 - Over 2 -125 - Both teams don't have great defenses have shown the ability to score goals. I'll take that on an Over 2.

Ballinamallard/Coleraine - Over 3 & 3.5 -110 - Ballin is giving up 3 goals a game and now faces a tough Coleraine team. I'm expecting a beatdown.

Keflavik/Fjolnir - Over 3 -125- Iceland - Iceland scores goals.

I always like when people do write-ups so you can kinda see where the pick is coming from, good luck!

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

6-5-4 on the day for +22$. Had better days, had worse.

Last 2 on the night:

U San Martin/ U de Deportes - Peru - Over 2.5 -110 - BIG - Favorite that scores goals but has allowed a goal in its last 10 games against an underdog that scores goals. All we need is 2-1

Barcelona SC/ U. Catolica - Ecuador - Over 2.5 -130 - BIG - Heavy favorite Barcelona has allowed a goal in its last 6 games while U. Catolica has scored a goal in 6 of last 7. I think Catolica scores a goal and then the -333 favorite does the rest of the work, if not scoring 3 goals on their own.

Big day tomorrow!

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

Another Split yesterday so a combined first day of 7-6-4 for +17$

Two plays so far today

Lokeren/Kortrijk - Belgium - Over 2.5 -115 - BIG - Favorite has allowed a goal in the last 5 games and the away team has the highest percentage overs in the entire league on the road. Give me a 1-1 at half and then either team knocking one in for the W.

Club Brugge/ Genk - Belgium - Over 2.5 & 3 - 120 - HUUUGGEEE - Total in last 5 Brugge home games - 5, 6, 5, 6, 6. This team scores them AND gives them up. Genk has the offense and the defense especially on the road to keep that going! Brugge's last game on the road went 1-1 as heavy favorites when they scored an own goal with no time left. Sounds like a good opportunity to unleash that frustration today.

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

1-1 but hit the first huge play of the thread. 8-7-4 for +60$

Wilstermann/ Oriente Petrolero - Bolivia - Over 2.5 & 3 -135 - Both of these teams just score and give up so many goals, I dont see any other outcome than a shootout. 1 PM

Guimaraes/Braga - Portugal - Over 2.5 -110 - Two teams in Portugal with the highest % of games going over 2.5. 2:15 PM

May have another game or two in South America later tonight. Good luck!

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

1-1 like a broken record for 9-8-4 for +46$

Paid for drinks this weekend but definitely will try and do better!

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

Gornik Z/ Termalica - Poland over 2.5 -135 - Away team has had their last 6 games go over the 2.5 while the home team has the most over 2.5's in the entire league.

Djugarden/Degerfors - Sweden - Over 3 - 110 - Djugarden has been a team that seems to score a lot of goals but give some up of their own. Being a heavy favorite, I think this line has great value.

Aarhus/Sonderjyske - Denmark - Over 2.5 - 115 - Both of these teams haven't played a league game in a while and were scoring and giving up goals before the stoppage.

Good luck!

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

BOL in Sweden and Denmark. They are usually good for overs, but they it was a long break. I will wait a few games before jumping back into the mix in those leagues. May it rain goals for you today.

BOL

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

Thanks! Really liked your Swiss game but wasn't able to find it before kickoff!

Blackburn/Bury - England League one - over 2.5 & 3 - 110 - Blackburn is a heavy favorite and has allowed a goal in 10 straight games. Really liked it at 2.5 but still think 3-1 is still most likely score.

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

11-10-4 +36$

Expecting a lot of goals in South America tonight with bad defenses

Audax Italiano/Deportes Temuco - Chile over 2 & 2.5 - 135 - Bad defenses, expect both teams to score, 12 out of 15 of Audax Italianos home games have gone over 2.5.

Guayaquil City/ Tecnico U - Ecuador - Over 2 & 2.5 - 110 - Away team's last 6 has gone over 2.5, Home team/Favorite has given up a goal in 10 of 11 last games.

Cucuta/Barranquilla - Columbia over 2 & 2.5 -125 - Barranquilla has shown abilities to score goals at home and Cucuta scores and allows goals at a rate that we like to see.

Great values with 3 games that should be 2.5 in my opinion but instead get the safety of 2 and 2.5 if everything doesn't go according to plan.

Good luck!

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

11-12-4 -58$ Tough breaks with the red cards and a day of not being able to get that third goal!

4 English Vanarama League games where both teams are averaging 3+ goals in last 5:

Boreham Wood/Maidstone - BIG - Over 2.5 -120

Dover/Dagenham - Over 2.5 -105

Halifax/Hartlepool - Over 2 & 2.5 -120

Maidenhead/Eastleigh - Over 2.5 & 3 -125

Portsmouth/Fleetwood Town - Over 2 - 140 - To win 75$ - Almost 2 units here on 2 teams that have each had their 4 games going over 2.5. Worth the larger bet with the big juice.

Stranraer/ Abroath - Over 2.5 & 3 -125 - Scotland League One - Stranraer averaging 3.8 goals at home this year while Abroath averaging 3.0 on the road.

Good luck!

franz555

Fleetwood + Over =

BOL with the card today

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

Love some Fleetwood. 14-14.5-4.5 -26$

Barcelona SC/Diaz Copa Sudamericana - Over 2 & 2.5 - HUUUUGGGEE -Barcelona should get this on their own. Also have given up a goal in last 7 while Diaz has scored in last 4.

May have Mexico play later, Good luck!

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

14-15.5-4.5 - 131$

Darmstadt/Kaiser - Germany II - Over 2 & 2.5 - 115 - Big - Darmstadt home games averaging 3.6 goals with both teams scoring in 9 out of last 10. Kaiser giving up over 2 goals a game on the road.

Fulham/Bristol City - England Championship - Over 2.5 & 3 - Bristol City scores goals at home but has not shown much of a defense anywhere. I think both teams score and Fulham gets at least 2. Really liking 3-1, 3-2 here.

Also going to be on Fjolnir game in Iceland if it shows up on any of the books for 3.5 or 3 & 3.5. Last time these teams played it was 4-4, Fjolnir has at least 4 goals in their last 5 games and both teams seem to score in every game. Iceland scores goals.

franz555

BOOM Nothing like a late winner in Germany

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

Boom! Loved it, let's keep it going today!

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

No goals in the 2nd half in Bristol/Fulham game was brutal. Thankfully tailed Franz on Roma over for overall positive day.

UNAM PUMAS/Lobos - Mexico - 2.5 & 3 +105 - BIG - Lobos last 5 away games have had 3,6,4,4,6. They've lost all of those games but still scored in them. Pumas should be able to put 3 or 4 in and hopefully the Lobos continue to find the net too.

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

16-16.5-4.5 -81$

Lot of high totals in these Europa games today

Dynamo Kiev/Athens FC - Over 2 -130 - I see both teams scoring here for a push at worst.

Zenit Petersburg/Celtic - Over 2.5 -110 - I always like Zenit Petersburg at home to score goals, especially now when they have to against a defense that I'm not sold on in Celtic.

Plzen/Partisan - Over 2.5 -105 - Expect Plzen to win, but Partisan has scored in their last 9 away games.

Good luck! Looking at the later Europa games if they all don't too high

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

17-18.5-4.5

Big card today. Hopefully make some money before the weekend!

Regensburg/Dusseldorf - Germany II - Over 2.5 -125 - Regensburg averaging 3 at home last 5, Dusseldorf averaging 3 on road last 5. Both teams should score. Perfect storm.

GFC Ajaccio/Sochaux - Ligue II - Over 2 & 2.5 -130 - Favorite has given up a goal in 8. Sochaux won't keep Ajaccio out of goal either.

Netherland - Like both games to shootout based on poor defenses and ability to score from both teams
    Den Boesch/Waalwijk - Over 3 +100
    Telstar/Voldendam - Over 3 & 3.5 -115

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

Boom! OR Dusseldorf can score 3 goals in the first 15 min,but they all count the same.

Finishing out the day before odds change:

Hull City/Sheffield utd -England - Over 2 & 2.5 -115 - BIG - Hull City averaging 3.5 goals a game at home this year. No idea who wins but I think it will be 2-1

Rio Ave/ Aves - Portugal - Over 2.5 - 115 - BIG - Pure play on Rio Ave here. Averaging 4.4(!!!!) goals a game in their last 10. Aves doesn't have a good enough defense or bad enough offense that it shouldn't get to 3.

Racing Club/Godoy Cruz - Argentina - Over 2 & 2.5 - 125 - BIG - Racing Club has gone over the 2.5 in 6 of their last 7, Godoy Cruz has shown the ability to score goals and let them in against other teams who do the same.

Monterrey/Atlas - Mexico - Over 2 & 2.5 -125 - BIG - Monterrey has gone over the 2.5 in their last 7 games. This game has 2-1 Monterrey written all over it.

Obviously a very big day ahead. Good luck if you follow, Good luck if you don't!

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

20-21.5-4.5

Independiente/ SP Luqueno - Paraguay - 2.5 -130 - HUUUGGGGEEE -5,6,5,6,5 those are the last 5 totals in a Independiente road game with both teams scoring in all 5. 5 isn't even necessary, I'll gladly take 3.

Good luck!! Lot of unders this morning so let's hope the afternoon starts with goals!

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

Nice win with another 5 goals for Independiente! Every once in a while it works out just like you see it!

Let's get that last win before Payday tonight with some action in Chile!

Italiano/Everton - Chile - Over 2.5 -130 - BIG - Both teams score and give up goals. Hoping when they play each other this turns into a shootout!! Small sample size but 4.3 and 3 goals per game for these teams! 5:30 Central Time

Good luck!

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

Not reading Chile right at all. Don't even have a red card or missed PK to blame it on.

21-22.5-4.5 -120$

Basaksehir/Genclirbirligi - Turkey - Over 2.5 -135 - Genclirbirligi have scored in their last 7 away games. I think they do here and we have a heavy favorite on the other side that should put at least 2 in.

Lorient/Nancy - France - Over 2.5 -115 - Nancy averaging 3 at home and Lorient averaging over 3 away. Both teams will score here and then one of the teams will knock home the winner.

Sonder/Silkeborg - Denmark - Over 2.5 -115 - I expect both teams to score and Sonder to win, so when I saw the line at 2.5, sounds like 2-1 will work..

Good luck!

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

Girona/Celta Vigo - Spain - Over 2.5

Wycombe/Coventry - England Two - Over 2.5

Bohemians/Derry - Ireland - Over 2

Rangers/St. Johnstone - Scotland - Over 2.5

Glenavon/Linfield - Northern Ireland - Over 2.5

Good luck!

GoalsOnGoals
    Update your status

Ice cold! But it goes in runs. 2 games today involving 2 of my favorite over teams. Let's get some goals!

Lyon/Caen - Over 2.5 - 115 - Big

Lyon/Caen 1H over 1

Midtjylland/Brondby Over 2.5 -130 - Big

Good luck!

franz555

Goals