HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

All good guys... I am new here but I'm looking forward seeing your picks and analysis for them.

franz555
    franz555's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8821

Quote Originally Posted by HurryUpAndDrink View Post
    All good guys... I am new here but I'm looking forward seeing your picks and analysis for them.
    Mine are always in the soccer forum daily. As for Kid Poker , he doesnt have the ballz. He is what we commonly refer to as " Troll ". All BS and ZERO substance. Fukking Boring act

All good with you. I respect that you are here to provide something positive to the Forum. I just want it cleaned up from all the outside crap. Snowball placed a wager here , and had he won that wager, Kid Poker would NEVER have returned. Thats the point im making here.

BOL in all your future wagers

HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by franz555 View Post
    Mine are always in the soccer forum daily. As for Kid Poker , he doesnt have the ballz. He is what we commonly refer to as " Troll ". All BS and ZERO substance. Fukking Boring act

All good with you. I respect that you are here to provide something positive to the Forum. I just want it cleaned up from all the outside crap. Snowball placed a wager here , and had he won that wager, Kid Poker would NEVER have returned. Thats the point im making here.

BOL in all your future wagers

Same man, thank you and likewise... we have the same purpose it seems!

seventyseven
    seventyseven's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Good luck to you in your future picks

First 12